All Comments on 'Sissy and His Mom Pt. 08'

by Whippet_Darling

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
300bowler300300bowler300about 2 months ago
Love it

Love the way you are building this wonderful story...Still hoping Mom is going to teach her about sex, good start with the bathroom cleaning...Also hope that Mom's boss comes into the mix...Just wishing out loud there...

Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very much like following this saga. Hope that as Daisy's progression into femininity evolves, that his mother will prepare him and introduce him into sissy sex and help him towards becoming gay.

Whippet_DarlingWhippet_Darlingabout 2 months agoAuthor

Dear 300bowler300 and anonymous,

Thank you for your comments and I'm glad that you like the story. I hope you won't be too disappointed that it doesn't go as far as you seem to hope.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

sissymickisissymickiabout 2 months ago

Thank you so much its wonderful

Whippet_DarlingWhippet_Darlingabout 2 months agoAuthor

I am glad you like it sissymicki!

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawaabout 1 month ago

You describe beautifully how, step by step, Daisy becomes a real woman, both emotionally, mentally and even physically (although she still has a little treasure called a clitoris). In many places I feel like Daisy and I would love to have a mother like her.

Whippet_Darling I am enchanted by your story and I read each subsequent part with great interest, warm feelings and emotions.

Please continue writing the story of Daisy and her mother. 👧🏻🩱👗⚧️🧒🏻❤️👩🏻👩‍👧

ps. Sorry for any mistakes and linguistic inaccuracies, I don't speak English.

Best regards, SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 👩🏻‍🦳⚧️❤️👧🏻🧒🏻

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous