Sissy at Pansy Paradise Hotel Pt. 03

Story Info
A pantywaist frolics with pretty ladies.
1k words
4.29
3.4k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pansies and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

In Part 2, Mistress Barbie and Mistress Cheri were planning a night of feminization and sexual pleasure for me. Mistress Barbie has radiant blonde hair and a gorgeous figure. Mistress Cheri is a tall voluptuous brunette with smoldering eyes. I couldn't wait for them to dominate me.

"We'll want him as dainty and feminine as possible," said Mistress Barbie.

"Yes," agreed Mistress Cherie. "Let's change his clothes."

They took off my Mac Duggal sequin dress with its sweetheart neckline and feathered mini skirt. Then they removed my Fleur of England boudoir bra and nylon panties. I wondered how they could make me any more feminine, and I soon found out.

A large garment bag in my closet held the most sumptuous Justin Alexander bridal gown I had ever seen. The shimmering pink champagne off-the-shoulder frock had a plunging neckline, a chapel-length train and a long tulle veil. The sheer bodice was embellished with a beaded floral lace applique and the net skirt sparkled with a sequin and lace underlay. I couldn't wait to wear it!

I was naked though, so first they dressed me in bridal white lingerie. Mistress Cheri selected a Simone Perele stretch nylon thong with Chantilly lace side panels, scallop-edge leg openings and a dainty little ribbon bow centered on the waistband.

She pulled the knickers up my smooth legs to my waist but it did not quite contain my stiffening weenie. So, Mistress flicked me hard with her middle finger which made the stiffy go soft. Then she fitted a little silk pouch over my flaccid dickie and knotted it around my testicles. This novel chastity device worked very effectively and the floral design looked so cute!

Meanwhile, Mistress Barbie chose a charming Cosabella bra in sheer embroidered Guipure lace. The underwire cups were partially lined with wonderfully soft satin fabric that felt heavenly on my tender breasts. Mistress adjusted my should straps for maximum uplift. When I turned to the mirror the bra looked as divine as it felt!

The two mistresses decided on a Simone Perele lace suspender garter belt. The lovely apparel matched my panties down to the ribbon bow on the waist band. I turned it around like ladies do to fasten the closure in front of me and then turned it back around to put the clasp at the back.

The mistresses discussed whether I should wear white or ecru nylon hosiery. They settled on sheer white Natoria back-seam garter stockings. The lovely scalloped lace tops featured a delicate floral motif.

The two mistresses sensuously drew the hosiery up my legs and gently smoothed the nylon into place with their soft warm hands. Then they fastened my garter clips and turned me to the mirror again. I felt like a fabulously sexy bride in my stunning white lingerie!

By this time my weenie was straining against its silk chastity sack and it was beginning to hurt. Mistress Barbie noticed my distress. She asked what was wrong and I told her.

The mistresses conferred and decided to remove the sack. In its place Mistress Cheri drew a pair of plastic sanitary panties up my legs. The leak-proof white knickers would insure that sissy juice wouldn't stain my gown.

My dickie stuck out of the low-rise nylon thong and pressed against the slick plastic. When Mistress Cheri playfully squeezed my derriere a big drop of pre-cum leaked out. It felt nice and slippery between my sensitive skin and the smooth plastic.

Now it was finally time for my beautiful wedding gown. Mistress Barbie held the shimmering pink confection above my head while Mistress Cherie fitted it over me and then zipped it up in back. Mistress Barbie reached inside the plunging neckline and gently adjusted my titties and my bra to show maximum cleavage.

Mistress Cherie attached my tulle veil to my hairdo and then fanned out the long train behind me. Finally, Mistress Barbie fitted Alexander McQueen pearl studded strappy sandals to my feet.

My reflection in the full length mirror was amazing! The lovely bodice with it beaded floral lace applique, the net skirt sparkling with sequins, the fleshy cleavage, the tulle veil and the glorious train overwhelmed me. I was the ultra feminine bride that my mistresses planned. My sissy rapture caused more pre-cum to leak into my slick plastic panties.

Then Mistress Cheri whispered "Sissy Sarah, honey, it's not unusual for brides to become aroused by their sexy lingerie and their adorable gowns. Sometimes they even climax before before they're bedded. Do you feel like that might happen to you, sweetie pie?"

"Yes I think so, Mistress Cheri," I replied nervously as my sissy excitement began to overwhelm me.

"That's just fine, Sarah," said Mistress Barbie. "We're going to give you a big sissy orgasm right here and now!" she added passionately.

As I continued gazing at my gorgeous reflection in the mirror Mistress Cheri came up behind me and drew me into a tender embrace. One hand me held me firmly around my waist while the other wrapped around and tenderly massaged my breasts through the sheer bodice. Then Mistress Barbie stood before me, kissed my pink lips with her coral lips and reached around to tenderly fondle my derriere.

My sexy girlish feeling were running wild. I could have spurted sissy cream into my plastic panties at any time but I wanted to make the glorious sensations last longer.

"This sly little Sissy is resisting," said Mistress Cheri playfully to Mistress Barbie.

"Let's give him the works!" replied Mistress Barbie mischievously.

Then the mistresses forced me to the floor. Mistress Cheri unbuttoned my bodice all the way to my narrow belt, unclasped my front-closure bra and began passionately sucking on my breast. The fabulous sensations pushed me closer to orgasm.

When Mistress Barbie started suckling my other breast I joyfully surrendered to the two ladies' sexual power. I spread my legs like horny jezebel, giddily jetted a full load of sissy cream into my plastic panties and shrieked joyously like a bride on her wedding night!

The End.

Your comments are welcome.