All Comments on 'Sissy Aunty Gina - A Smoking Fetish'

by kathysmokes1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mmmmm!!!

avl69avl69almost 3 years ago

Kathy….another great story…thank you. Love your subtle touches…the smell of hairspray was special. Please keep writing.

slimvslimvalmost 3 years ago

Kathy, I've always been your fan. This story was amazing and well written. Everything I read in this story was great. Yet, it left me wanting more from the characters because I believe they have so much to say about things other than great fetish fueled sex.

I identified with Gina and Simon. Heterosexually speaking, I love big age-gaps. As far as cross dressers or transgenders as mature womanly heavy smokers, I'm all in on that. Gina sounds like my kind of woman regardless.

You mentioned the couple enjoys going to town and showing off in public. I'd love to read about those outings and experience their 3 dimensional feelings.

Thanks again for the marvelous story. And yes, I'd love to see it continue.

Grasshopper1954Grasshopper1954about 2 years ago

I used to wear 5 and 6” high heels that attracted mature white men and they enjoyed my mile-long legs and big cock. I would like to have found a man that would crossdress similar to how “Aunty” dressed, in vintage garments and the impossibly high heels. We would have had a lot of fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous