Sissy Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Uncle kept pushing his cock with his hand faster and faster and then I saw that the speed of Uncle's hand had increased, I fingered my tight ass and I saw Uncle moaning uffff mmmm as he squirted thick white cum from his cock.

Today, for the first time, I saw semen coming out of a man's cock, I bit my lips with my teeth, I was smiling as I knew his squirting thick cum will be deposited in my mouth very soon and if he did that how difficult it will be for me to swallow his thick cum.

Before I got caught I ran back to my room. I was breathing very heavily as I lay on the bed. On the bed, as I closed my eyes, Uncle's cock was appearing again and again in front of my eyes. Soon I took off all my clothes and became naked and started to finger my ass.

Oh Uncle, I just was you to insert your cock into my ass. I was thinking that just as my finger is going in and out of my ass, the same way Uncle's thick cock will move in and out of my ass, and soon I was very close to cumming. My dicklet leaked from my chastity device as I experienced my dicklet squirting after a long time.

I was very happy that Uncle's (i.e. my future husband's) cock was so big and thick that any girl would consider themselves lucky to have such a bull as her husband. I felt very shy at that thought hid my face in the pillow and went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning and started completing the household chores, I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday's events with my Uncle. Unfortunately, he had a lot of work today and he was not at home till around 8 at night.

My Mom and Aunt too had gone out and would be returning at around 11 pm.

At 8 my Uncle came home and went into his room for a shower. After a while, my Uncle called me into the bedroom. I felt very shy as I entered his bedroom and my Uncle stood up and looked at me and smiled. He came very close to me and held me by my waist.

Me- "Ufff Uncle what are you doing? Someone will come.. please leave me.. please."

Me- "I smelt some alcohol on him and I hit his chest playfully. Uncle it seems you had alcohol yesterday night.. ufff it's such a bad habit..."

Uncle -- " Oh ho dear, it's just alcohol...

Me- "Uncle, just alcohol, remember that day what happened when you had alcohol... No, it's not a sign of a good person who drinks alcohol.

Uncle- " Oh dear I told you that I am still a good person; How to prove to you?"

And he started thinking before he replied.

Uncle -- "There is one way to show I am a good person Sneha."

Me; "Which way Uncle "

Uncle- "We will get married and then I will stop drinking alcohol.. then will prove I am a good person."

I liked Uncle when he drank. He got bolder and looked sexier with his bloodshot eyes due to alcohol.

Uncle but how we can get married? You know what I am. I am a boo..."

Uncle pressed his fingers against my rosy lips.

Uncle- "Sneha, you are a girl.. nothing else... and I want to marry you and make you a woman."

I blushed like crazy hearing that from Uncle. Uncle kept rubbing his fingers against my lips.

Uncle- "Sneha, just look at this one way, we both will support each other, and we live like a wife and husband, so why should we not marry, I don't care if people tomorrow raise questions about our alliance because our paths were always destined to lead to marriage I believe."

I kept quiet just staring deep into his bloodshot eyes but didn't respond.

Uncle- "What are you thinking Sneha?"

Before I could say anything Uncle took out a rose from a rose vase beside us bent on one knee like a movie hero and said

Uncle- "Sneha, will you marry me?"

I was stunned by this turn of events and I blushed and smiled and turned my face away buried in my palms.

When a guy proposes to a girl and she blushes and smiles, it is a green signal for my Uncle that I was very receptive to his proposal.

My Uncle gave me the rose flower and then repeated

Uncle -- "Sneha will you marry me? I smiled and this time, took the rose flower from Uncle's hand.

I nodded yes and soon Uncle started hugging me tightly. He took my face in his hands and looked into my eyes

I pushed him away and started to go out of the room but my Uncle held my wrists and said,

Uncle- "Sneha, where are you going?"

Uncle- "I want to hear it from you, say the words Sneha."

Uncle was flirting with me, and as he was flirting with me, I raised my face and looked at him and smiled

Me- "Yes Uncle, I will marry you. I will marry you."

Uncle hugged me tightly.

Uncle- " Sneha you do know that if you will marry me, you will become the mother of my children."

It was true if I got married to Uncle, I would become the mother of his twins.

Uncle- "Sneha, are you ready to become the mother of my children?"

Now, what should I say to Uncle... instead of saying anything I placed my head on Uncle's broad chest, and said softly

Me- " Uncle I will accept everything and also be the mother of your children. I love you Uncle, you made me crazy for you and I have become intoxicated with your love."

Uncle felt romantic after listening to this and he started moving his lips towards mine

Before he kissed me he said.

Uncle- "Sneha, these pink lips of yours of, whenever I drink the juice of these lips I will go crazy. To kiss those juicy pink lips will be my ultimate pleasure."

My Uncle didn't kiss me just kept teasing me.

Uncle; "Well madam, after marriage, your rules will be enforced in your home. You will be the boss of

me, I will happily be your partner."

I looked deep into my Uncle's eyes and waited for the kiss.

Uncle- "Sneha Darling, I won't drink the juice of your pinkish lips."

Finally, Uncle put his pink lips on my lips and pressed my lips to his lips and started kissing me and sucking on my lips, I put my arms around Uncle's neck and hugged him tightly.

I kept my eyes closed enjoying the deep sensual kiss.

For the first time after we started kissing, I looked into his eyes and said to Uncle,

Me- "Uff Uncle your moustache is hurting me... it's so bristly.: of"

Uncle- "Just give an order darling and I will clean shave and remove my moustache."

Me- "Oh Uncle never shave off your moustache, the moustache is a sign of the masculinity of a man. I will kiss you deeply even if your moustache is pricking me."

Uncle- "As you say, darling, I will not shave my moustache, I will also not shave the hairs below" Uncle winked at me as if he meant he would not shave his thick pubic hair too. I blushed with shame and turned my face away. Uncle was becoming and making me shameless bit by bit.

Me -- "Uncle, let me go to my room now... of please leave me.

Uncle- "Darling this is in your room. So come here with me on your bed."

Me- "ufff Uncle, what are you saying, how can I sleep with you on your bed, I have yet to become your wife, we have yet to marry.

Uncle- "I am not letting you leave dear. You will sleep with me tonight."

Me- "Uncle this is not right, we cannot share the same bed until we get married so Uncle, let me go for now."

Uncle -- "OK darling, Just for now I will let you leave. But soon you will share the bed with me and I will not let you sleep all night then."

I blushed at his words and left his room to go straight into my bedroom.

I started thinking about what would have happened when me and Uncle would share the same bed for the entire night and I started blushing.

I was lying on my bed thinking about how long it would take Uncle to fuck me and feed me his cock and make me drink his cum. I pressed my face against my pillow with shame and fell asleep thinking of my soon-to-be Husband.

Finally, the day came when my Uncle and I were to get married. The day before my wedding day, I and my Aunt left early for the beauty parlour and from there we had to ready and go to get married. After body waxing, there was no trace of hair on my body, no trace of hair on my ass too.

My ass was a clean pitch that was fully prepared for long-time hard-hitting batting by my soon-to-be husband.

The next day in my room, I got ready to see myself in the mirror and I was feeling shy. I was feeling shy because of the mehendi and the red wedding dress I was wearing. while I was walking, I was feeling very excited that today I am going to get married to my Uncle and today I am going to become his wife. We reached the wedding venue with my bridal gown where my Aunt and my mother had made all the arrangements beforehand. My wedding dress made me look so beautiful.

The mandap of my wedding was beautifully decorated with flowers. Then Pandit asked Uncle to sit in that mandap or then asked me to sit next to Uncle. My aunt and my mother flashed each other a very naughty smile as they made me sit on my uncle's lap in the wedding mandap. Uncle kept looking at my face as I sat on his lap and He looked at me with a different kind of smile on his lips.

Pandit chanted the mantra of marriage, lit a fire in the pot, and asked me to tie the pallu of my Saree with my Uncle's shirt and Pandit asked us to stand in front of the fire.

After all the mantras and the rituals, Pandit asked Uncle to apply vermillion on my forehead or he also asked me to tie the mangalsutra around my neck. Uncle was very happy and applied the vermilion on my forehead

As Uncle extended his hand to tie the mangalsutra to my neck, I closed my eyes and Uncle put his hand on my neck and tied the mangalsutra to my neck.

Now that I have become my Uncle's wife in the eyes of society, I was officially married to my Uncle. I changed my name from Miss Sneha to Mrs Sneha. This Pandit said that from today onwards you both are husband and wife. Trusting each other or being good to each other is the duty of both of you. Pandit said

Pandit --"Beti, now your happiness is in your husband's happiness and it is not only your responsibility but you have to follow your husband's lead. Then Pandit blessed me to give birth to a child at which I blushed, Pandit didn't know my true nature as a sissy wife.

Our previous relationship of an Uncle and nephew has ended, and now a new path of mine and Uncle has come as a husband and wife.

After the marriage ceremony, we all went home and my Aunt and mother kept making fun of me, but I bowed my head in shame and kept quiet as we reached home at night.

Both the twins were very excited to have a new mother, so it took my time before finally putting them to sleep in my room. Now I started going to my uncle's room because now my room was with my husband, my Uncle.

Today I am going towards Uncle's room and I am feeling a little different. As I opened the door I felt as if I had entered a garden. The entire room was smelling of flowers. My gaze turned to the bed in front of me, which was prepared so beautifully for my suhaagraat.

Amid the flowers on the bed, a heart was formed on which Uncle's name was written on the walls Balwant and inside the heart my name was written, Sneha. I felt as if this was Uncle's heart and I was embedded in it. There was a bouquet with the words Happy Wedding Mr & Mrs Singh, that is, now I have become Uncle's Mrs. from a Miss.

I was yearning to meet Uncle in the same way my ass was yearning to meet my husband's big cock since morning. My ass was ready to welcome Uncle's cock in it. My dicklet was leaking in anticipation.

As I heard the sound of Uncle's shoes my heart started pounding and I quickly went and sat in bed.

Uncle opened the door of our bedroom and my heart started pounding. Uncle came to the room and closed the room and then moved closer to the bed. The sound of my Uncle's breath kept echoing. After sitting for a few moments, Uncle kept quiet.

I was quite nervous now. Uncle was caressing my hand with his. Uncle kissed me deeply. Uncle then said

Uncle- "Sneha you are my love, I LOVE U a lot. Sneha today I consider myself the most blessed person in the world, I have met you in the form of my wife, the most beautiful girl in the world. I truly feel that our love has been realised finally. You are the mistress of my dreams, my beloved. The Moment you came into my life, I just saw your beautiful face that I could see everywhere. You have made me crazy about you. My love, you are the queen of my heart, I promise you that I will give you the best happiness in this world."

Uncle took me in his arms and kissed my lips and cheeks.

Me- "I love you too darling, I love you."

Uncle removed a collar band with a small locket in front, from his pocket and which had the words Sissy Bride on it.

Uncle- "Sneha how did you like my first gift?"

Me -- "Oh god darling, it is so beautiful."

Uncle- "Sneha, let me tie it around your neck. I felt very shy as my Uncle tied the band around my neck.

When Uncle had said that this was the first gift I was surprised as I knew that Uncle had not given me any other gift so I asked him about the other gift.

Uncle held my soft hands and in a mischievous mood said,

Uncle -- "Jaan, your second gift is...."

And he placed my hand over the growing bulge in his pants. I felt extremely shy. I realised what gift Uncle was talking about (for a woman, her husband's cock is the biggest gift of all but I didn't say anything and just shyly smiled).

Then Uncle lifted my chin and now my face was in front of Uncle. Now my face and Uncle's face were very close to each other. I was feeling his hot breath as he looked at my face with love.

Uncle- "Sneha please open your eyes."

Soon my eyes met Uncle's eyes, I bowed my eyes in shame.

Me- "Oh darling my life is this way as I have become crazy in love with you, I have earned my Uncle's love. Oh dear, I LOVE YOU."

As soon as I said that, my Uncle took me in his arms and hugged me.

My lips were very close to Uncle's lips, I felt Uncle's warmth. Before I knew it, my Uncle placed his lips on mine and started kissing my lips. Today was the first time in my life that my husband was kissing my lips.

Uncle took my lips between his lips and started sucking on my lips. It was the way Uncle's lips were sucking mine in pleasure, my eyes closed as I too kept sucking Uncle's lips. I put my hands around my Uncle's neck. My and Uncle's lips were stuck together. Uncle was sucking my lips as he was caressing my smooth back with his hard hands. Uncle moved one of his hands forward and placed it on my stomach on my left side. He started teasing my navel by inserting his big finger in my navel. Today I had a new feeling that my whole body was tingling. My lips opened slightly and Uncle was able to enter his tongue in my mouth. His tongue started sucking my tongue. At the time, the whole room was filled with the sound of our kissing and smooching My and Uncle's lips were glued to each other's lips as if they were glued by fevicol. Uncle was sucking my lips a lot and I was moaning with pleasure.

Uncle, used the hand with which he was playing with my navel, moved it slowly and placed it on my breasts before he started pressing it with great love. He pressed my breasts hard due to which a scream came out of my mouth. Uncle looked into my eyes

Uncle- "Jaan, what happened to you, please tell me.

Me- "My darling please do it slowly, it is hurting."

Uncle looked into my eyes.

Uncle- "Sorry dear, but your breasts are so soft, you are like a beautiful fairy."

Uncle soon made me lie down on the bed, as I closed my eyes and lay on the bed.

Uncle's hands reached below the bottom of my blouse, the tight blouse made his fingers slide inwards. His fingers were touching the lower part of my breasts. My bra was loosened a little and Uncle's whole hand moved towards the inside of my bra.

Now one of my breasts was completely in Uncle's hand and started pressing my breasts with one hand under my blouse as his lips started licking my cheeks for the first time due to lust my eyes were not opening and I was just moaning in pleasure. Uncle was kissing my cheeks with one hand and pressing my breasts with the other when I noticed that his other hand touched my navel, and it had reached the length of my lehenga tugging at the strings holding it.

With the other hand, he pressed against my lehenga. And he tried to put his hand inside my lehenga, but I had tied the string of my lehenga so tightly that my Uncle's hand was not able to untie my lehenga. Soon he was able to untie it and now my Uncle's whole hand was in my lehenga as he played with my dicklet in my chastity device.

Now I became restless with the attack from both sides, one of his hands was inside my lehenga and the other was on my naked breast

Uncle whispered in my ear to spread my thighs, but I remained silent out of shame, then Uncle repeated to open my thighs, Uncle applied his force and spread my thighs, and now his whole hand was on my chastity device.

Uncle removed his hand which was inside my blouse and his hand, which was on my back, reached the string of my blouse Uncle grabbed the string of my blouse and pulled it with his hand. Due to this, my blouse became loose and my Uncle pushed his hand inside my blouse and started caressing my back.

My Uncle had removed his shirt and I kissed my Uncle's hairy chest and the smell of my Uncle's body was driving me crazy. Uncle finally removed my blouse and threw it on the bed. My pink bra had covered my breasts as I closed my eyes and smiled. Uncle was like a madman. l as he placed his lips on mine and I started kissing him and we soon were kissing very wildly.

My Uncle was pressing my breasts with one hand over the bra. During that time in the room we both were breathing fast or the sound of my moaning was echoing Uncle lowered his mouth and started kissing my nipples over the bra and started biting it from above the bra. I was busy moaning very loudly and lustily

Uncle put his hand on the hook of my bra and opened the hook of my bra. His eyes were on my breasts. Uncle placed his hand on my breasts or started caressing my breasts with my open bra and then started pulling my bra and separating it from my body. My pink-coloured bra was barely clinging to my body before Uncle finally removed my bra and then kissed it with his lips and kept it aside.

I shyly covered my breasts with my hand trying to hide them and I saw Uncle smiling. Uncle came forward and he placed his hands on my hands or then pulled my hands away and separated them from my breasts. My hard nipples were light brown coloured.

Today, for the first time, Uncle was looking at my naked breasts from so close and I turned my face to one side and closed my eyes. Uncle kept looking at my naked breasts for a while and then he placed his hands on my breasts and he took my breasts in his mouth and then started sucking them slowly as I was continuously moaning.

Me- "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Uncle had bent down as he put his mouth on my breast or bit my nipples.

Uncle, now started pulling my nipples my teeth and then he started sucking them. From time to time, he kept sucking both my breasts while my hand was on my Uncle's as I caressed his head as he was sucking my breasts.

I had become so horny that I felt like if Uncle will continue to keep playing with my breasts, I will ask him to fuck me as it was becoming difficult for me to control myself. Finally, he stopped sucking my breasts as he went a little closer to my feet and then he took one foot in his hand or put the toes of my feet in his mouth and started sucking them slowly. He repeated the same with my other foot toes. Slowly and gradually my lehenga started moving up so that my smooth legs were visible to my Uncle. After sucking my toes, he moved a little higher and kept kissing my naked legs raising my lehenga, as now Uncle's lips reached my knees. After kissing my knees, Uncle became bolder and moved my lehenga a little higher so it made it easier for my thighs to be exposed. Uncle looked at my smooth thighs and placed his lips on my thighs. He started licking my thighs before he moved upwards and licked my device.. he was able to slide the tip of his tongue thru the bars of my chastity device and Uncle kept licking my dicklet from above the device, and as he did that Uncle or started looking into my eyes. Uncle's eyes met my own as I closed my eyes out of shame. Although my dicklet was still completely covered by the device, Uncle kept licking it.