Sissy Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am sure seeing me quiet yet smiling and blushing gave him the indication he needed and encouragement he needed to bury his thick cook deep in my ass again.

Uncle looked into my eyes and I asked which position I wanted to try next. I acted as if I was but naïve about sex and I didn't know much about sex.

Me- "Oh I don't know Uncle which position... ufff you only decide for me.."

Uncle -- "Sneha, we have been to the market near our house. You must have seen a dog mating with a bitch."

I felt shy and said lovingly to my beloved,

Me- "What are you saying, Uncle?"

Uncle- "Well darling, we are going to be mating in the same way. It's called a doggy position. I will fuck you in a doggy position since you are my sissy bitch."

I felt shy and got up in front of Uncle and got into position like a mare getting ready for her stallion.

Uncle looked at my ass and caressed my ass lovingly as he applied generous globs of jelly on his cock and then on his finger which he stuck in my ass and applied inside and outside.

Uncle placed the tip of his cock against my asshole and he was able to slide his cock in my ass much more readily than the first time he did it.

Soon Uncle's cock started pounding my ass. Uncle started fucking my ass and pounding it hard due to which my breasts started bouncing a lot Uncle took his hand and placed it on my breasts and started pressing my breasts as he kept pounding my ass from behind. When he started pounding my ass hard, our moans and groans echoed in the room.

Uncle kept fucking me like a mad bull. I was moaning loudly while meeting his thrusts as Uncle's excitement caused him to increase the speed of his pounding.

My Uncle was roaring like a lion, and soon Uncle's cock once again exploded and filled my ass with another huge amount of cum. Uncle remained on top of me for a few seconds as he kissed my back and licked it.

After another intense fuck I lay on the bed and I didn't know when I fell asleep. Uncle and I had a test match which started at 10 pm and maybe went on till 3 am.

In the morning I woke up to the sound of the Alarm and saw that it was 7 am. I woke up early because I had to get both the twins up for school. As I had to wake up the twins for school.

I soon noticed that I was naked and I felt ashamed as I started searching for my bra and panty only to see that Uncle was lying on my bra and panty.

Uncle had slept like a sloth after many days today, that is I did not feel right to wake him up today. I should feel no shame in being completely naked, but there was a different kind of excitement as I was not able to move properly because just last night he had pounded my ass with his thick cock.

I soon saw my Uncle's cruel thick cock move and I smiled and went inside the bathroom slowly to not wake the sleeping bull. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror to see how many bite marks there were on my body, which were caused by bites from Uncle. Seeing these marks, I was feeling shy and smiling, remembering the Moments of love spent with my Uncle as I had never gotten so much love in my entire life and I was thinking of my Uncle's manliness.

One night I became a woman and these thoughts made me realise what a man's love was. Uncle who gave me pain and pleasure together and I felt happiness even in pain. There was a bite mark on my cheek which was troubling me and I was wondering how I would face anyone, and what if the twins asked me about that mark, what would I say?

Now was no time to think as I had to take a bath and get ready so I stepped in the shower. I cleaned every part of my body with soap and as I applied soap to any part of my body, I remembered how my Uncle had caressed that part of my body with the palm of his hand and how he had squeezed with his hands or kissed them with his lips. I caressed my breasts which Uncle had sucked so hard and they were still a bit sore. I felt as if my breasts had become bigger due to Uncle's sucking last night. It was a strange feeling for me,

As my breasts seemed bigger to me than last night. My ass too felt less tighter than before. One night my Uncle widened my asshole by pounding me with his thick muscular cock and stretching it.

I stood in front of my Uncle and looked at him. Uncle was sleeping yet his cock had become very erect as if it was greeting me. I had a hard time peeling my eyes away from his big and thick cock however I had to get ready for the day.

I removed a very beautiful black coloured Saree e, a matching blouse and a petticoat from my cupboard. I removed a set of bra and panties too. After wearing my bra and panty, I wore a petticoat which was made of very soft cloth, and wore my blouse. It felt a bit tight to me, but I wore it as I had to get used to the Saree es. The blouse was sleeveless, deep neck and backless. The blouse was very tight at the front which was just falling into the line of my breasts and at the back, it was tied with only a thin string and if the string was pulled on, the blouse could be completely removed.

I knew that Uncle wanted me to look sexy by wearing such Sarees. I too had to please my Uncle, in my youth. Due to the tightness of my blouse, my breasts were pushed upwards and the blouse was quite short to support them. The upper part of my breasts would be visible if I dropped my pallu. I tied my petticoat about 3 inches below my navel, completely exposing the navel area. After I dressed up, I went to the dressing table to do my makeup and to make it special.

The bite mark on my cheek was starting to fade with the foundation I used. Finally, I wore my wig.

I peeked a look at my Uncle and saw that he was still in deep sleep. I smiled and thought internally of how deep in sleep he was now but throughout the night this bull had pounded my ass and did not let me sleep. However, seeing him sleep peacefully I smiled and left my bedroom as I was ready to begin my first day as a married sissy bride.