Sissy Bride Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Uncle started kissing me, pressing my lips with his. He put his hand and placed it on the string of my lehenga and as the string of my lehenga was in my Uncle's hand, he pulled at it from the top. gave. My lehenga was very loose and Uncle tried to remove it by lifting my legs. To help him I lifted my ass a little due to which Uncle pulled the lehenga down and tossed it aside and threw it on the floor. Now I was only in my chastity device and I lay down on the bed in front of Uncle. Then Uncle started removing his clothes. After having already taken off his shirt, he removed his vest to reveal Uncle's broad chest which was filled with dark hair interspersed with silver hair. Uncle kept looking at me and kept smiling while looking at me as he kept looking into my eyes.

He unbuttoned his pants and opened them. When Uncle removed his pants I saw Uncle's big cock hidden inside his underwear as he thought that his cock will tear Uncle's underwear and come out.

Uncle kept looking into my eyes and he smiled. Uncle did not take out his cock from his underwear he smiled and kept looking at me as I looked into his eyes. Uncle climbed on top of me as Uncle hugged me in his arms, Uncle's manly hairy big body was now stuck to my smooth delicate body.. my breasts pressed against my Uncle's hot chest.

Uncle took me in his arms and placed his lips on mine or started kissing my lips.

I was in the arms of Uncle and started sucking his lips. Today the fountain of my youth, which I had been preserving for the last 21 years was in the hands of its rightful owner.

Uncle turned me around and spread my ass cheeks as I started moaning Uncle applied saliva on his fingers and put his finger inside my ass and started sliding it in and out of my tight ass hole, I placed my hand on Uncle's hand and asked him to stop but he said it's time he takes control of his wife and hence he did not listen. The sissy's most precious treasure is her ass and my ass is smooth and clean.

My heart started beating very fast and I felt very strange when my first Uncle kissed me but now my Uncle has become my husband. Now I had to live in the form of his wife and obey a wife's rules, that's why I could not stop my Uncle from finger fucking my ass.

Uncle soon inserted his entire thumb in my ass and ass Uncle's thumb was deep in my ass, I screamed in pain and said to Uncle.

Me- "A hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

His thumb started moving inside my ass. Uncle removed his thumb from my ass as Uncle started to remove his underwear and as Uncle started to lower his underwear my eyes were glued to Uncle's underwear I licked my lips in anticipation.

Today was the first time in my life that I was going to look at a man's cock from this close, just a few mm away from my face.

Uncle soon slipped his underwear to his thighs as Uncle's black snake frolicked in front of my eyes. Today, for the first time, I was seeing a cock from such a close distance. Seeing the thickness and length of Uncle's cock, my throat started to dry.

Uncle looked into my eyes and smiled, I felt shy and turned my face away. Uncle came towards me and kissed me and both of us started kissing each other and then Uncle held my hand and placed my hand on his hard thick cock. As my hand fell on my Uncles cock, I felt as if someone had given me a hot big rod. I had wanted to put my hand on Uncle's cock for a long long time, as I kept caressing his big and thick cock. I started moving my hand on his cock and as Uncle saw that I was caressing his cock he removed his hand from my hand.

As his cock was thick or hard, I kept thinking about how I would be able to take Uncle's cock in my mouth, let alone my tight virgin ass. I thought -All Alpha males have such big, thick cocks and every sissy has to take such a thick cock in her ass. With my delicate hands massaging his cock I was surprised as I was making my Uncle's cock grow even bigger.

While I was stroking his cock Uncle was moaning loudly

Uncle- "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa he Sneha I LOVE u AAH yes me you are my Jan and your hands are so soft and lovely.

I was unable to hear Uncle as I kept stroking his big cock. Then Uncle started bending my head towards his cock and told me that he wanted me to suck his cock. I blushed and started turning my head away from Uncle's cock but he kept my head bowed and towards his cock and now my lips were very close to Uncle's big and thick cock.

Uncle raised his ass a little as the pink tip of this thick cock just touched my lips. Uncle's cock was touching my pink lips and I couldn't resist kissing Uncle's cock anymore.

Then Uncle touched his cock on my lips and then rubbed it on my lips as if applying a lipstick. After applying his cock on my lips like a lipstick, Uncle said to me,

Uncle -- "Janu please open your mouth"

However, I kept my lips closed. Uncle, if he wanted to, being a big bull could have forcefully inserted his cock in my mouth, but he did not do that and kept asking me to open my lips so I slowly opened my lips as the pink tip of Uncle's cock entered my mouth. I closed my mouth around Uncle's cock tightly with my lips and Uncle moaned and started moving his fingers through my wig.

Uncle- "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my queen aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

I was sucking the tip of Uncle's cock now. I started having fun sucking Uncle's cock by opening my mouth as much as I could. I started sucking Uncle's cock by filling it in my mouth. I loved sucking lollypops. Uncle was enjoying getting his cock sucked by me, that's the first time someone has sucked his cock in years,

Uncle --"I thought that I would never again get this kind of pleasure in my life, but today you made me happy by giving me this pleasure. Oh my queen, I am very hot for you."

I got excited after hearing my Uncle's words and I took my tongue and rubbed the head of my Uncle's cock and started moving my mouth up and down his cock.

I kept sucking his cock for a long long time and made it nice and sloppy wet.

Uncle took his cock out of my mouth and I started looking at Uncle. Uncle applied a lot of cream to his cock head and the shaft, completely smearing his cock with cream. I knew that it was time for me to lose my virginity to this virile bull.

Uncle now made me lie down and spread my legs and Uncle's rubbed his big thick cock between my thighs and it was near the entrance hole of my ass. His cock which was throbbing with anger like a snake, was going to keep me awake all night. At that time Uncle was looking like a mad bull that had come near a beautiful field and was ready to destroy that field.

Then Uncle spread my thighs with his hands or moved a little between my thighs or placed his cock against my ass hole. When I felt the hot touch of Uncle's cock on my ass hole, I felt as if someone had placed a hot rod against my ass. I was quite worried as I thought that this big thick cock of Uncle would tear my ass today. Uncle placed his cock on my ass and started rubbing it against my asshole. My asshole was already lubricated due to the jelly that my Uncle spread on my ass and inserted inside my asshole.

Now Uncle's cock which he had applied a lot of oil, was placed against my asshole as he pushed it in a little. As my ass was so tight, my Uncle looked at me and said,

Uncle- "Sneha, please grab my cock with your hand and help me push my cock in your ass darling."

I felt shy but also worried about how his thick cock will fit in my ass.

Me- "Uncle, your cock is so thick... ufff please be slow nm"

Uncle- "My queen, I will take care of you with ease. Just hold my cock in your hand and help me insert it in your asshole."

I knew that Uncle would not be satisfied unless he inserted his cock in my ass so I had to take Uncle's cock in my ass. So I placed my hand on his cock and helped Uncle's insert his cock in my ass. Uncle to pushed harder and the head of my Uncle's cock started to enter my ass and the tip of his cock finally entered my ass. Because of the pain, I screamed as I felt as if his cock would tear my ass. Uncle's thick cock had entered my ass, and 2 inches of his thick cock which felt like bamboo had entered my ass.

Uncle started to move his cock head in and out of my ass and even that much was unbearable for me as I moaned.

Me-"Aah Uncle...please.. it.. do it slowly or take it out of my tight ass, it's paining oh god mmmm

Uncle was now in no mood to relent and he spread my legs wider apart as he inserted another inch of his thick cock in my ass... I couldn't move as his weight was now on me as he started to fuck me with a bit more strength.

Oh my god, ufff I was like a goat and Uncle was like a lion, it was paining my ass and tears started to well up as I started saying to Uncle to please take his cock out, but Uncle didn't listen to me. It was a couple of years since my Uncle had got to have sex and he was not going to stop until he fucked me and orgasmed.

Uncle- "Jaan, there will be just a little more pain, then you will find only pleasure, a pleasure you will remember your whole life, please bear with me a little bit."

I felt reassured by Uncle's words and I did not say anything or tell him to take his cock out of my ass. Soon Uncle bent down or placed his lips on mine or started sucking my lips and kissing me deeply as I responded to his kiss.

Uncle had by now inserted half the length of his cock in my ass and he was sucking my lips at the same time, he was pressing my breasts with his hands due to which my pain reduced a bit. The

way Uncle kissed me or pressed my breasts helped me get some pleasure along with the pain. Uncle pushed his cock in my ass then slowly pulled it out and I started feeling like he was going to give me some rest from the anal fucking. But my thought that he was going to rest now was proven wrong. Uncle took his cock out a little and then he gave a strong push. Uncle fucked me with such force that now more than half his cock, almost 6 inches of his cock entered my ass. I felt that Uncle's cock had reached the deep th of my ass and now Uncle's cock will keep fucking my ass till he orgasms. His thick cock in my ass felt as if he has put a cork in a bottle and sealed it.

Uncle bent his head and placed it on my breasts or started sucking my nipples with his mouth. I got some more pleasure when my breasts were sucked by my Uncle. Seeing the pain on my face reducing, Uncle now lovingly placed his hands on my hips kissed my cheeks and said,

Uncle- "My love, now are you having fun."

I nodded yes and this was the sign for my Uncle to fuck me with more power and Uncle inserted his thick cock even deeper into my ass. Now Uncle had inserted his cock completely into my ass with a strong thrust. The head of Uncle's cock met the edge of my ass.

Uncle slowly took out his cock from my ass...and again in one go he inserted it completely inside my ass. Earlier, when Uncle pushed my ass, there was a pain in my ass but now after a few pushes I felt my pain reducing. My pain had reduced a little bit because of Uncle's thrusts on my ass. Then Uncle started pounding my ass in a rhythm and his cock started moving inside my ass. And he started pounding my ass with continuous strokes.

There was a sound of pucchhh..pucchhh in the entire room. My ass was now easily taking the length of Uncle's cock.

I moaned heavily and I gripped my Uncle's ass and pulled him even closer. I started pressing my lips against his and then Uncle looked into my eyes and asked

Uncle - "Sneha, now it is not hurting' right?

I felt shy and put my hands around Uncle's neck and moaned.

I was responding to his cock's thrusts. I started digging his back with my nails. Now I was loving being pounded by my Uncle, I didn't want to let his cock come out of my ass. I grabbed his hips and pressed it against mine l, I wanted to keep his entire cock deep in my ass. He pounded my ass at such a fast pace that I was going crazy. As Uncle's cock had reached the depth of my ass, I felt Uncle's balls slapping against my thighs.

The sounds of thap thap were echoing all over the room and at that time my mind was filled with the joy that my Uncle was fucking me with all his might.

Uncle - "Ohh...Sneha...your ass is so tight, Sneha...how much fun it is...." Uncle put his lips to my breasts again and sucked my breasts.

Uncle -- "Sneha... how are you feeling? Tell me."

Uncle bit my nipple lightly with his teeth.

Me- "It feels very good Uncle.... umm Fuck me, my king, duck your queen with all your power and strength."

Uncle looked at me.

Uncle- "We both live in one room now so please tell me, Sneha, do you want to get fucked in your ass every night..."

Me- " I want to be fucked by you every night darling, please fuck me every night."

As I said that my Uncle took out his entire cock and inserted it in my ass again.

My Uncle said softly,

Uncle --"Sneha please call me by my name as I pound you."

To which I smiled shyly.

Me- "Balwant Darling fuck me, I am your wedded wife, fuck me hard all night."

The whole room was filled with moans and groans. I felt my Uncle's cock was leaking some cum in of my ass now and then. Now I was completed having pleasure being fucked in my ass and I started responding to Uncle's thrusts by raising my ass, and he started fucking me with a good rhythm.

For a while, this pounding continued before Uncle removed his cock from my ass and lay down on the bed.

My Uncle wanted me to ride his cock. So I got up and helped to position his cock against my asshole. Soon I lowered my ass on Uncle's cock as his cock entered my lubricated asshole. After taking a while to adjust my ass on his cock, Uncle started pounding me. Uncle's forceful thrusts quickly filled my ass and I started clinging to him as his thrusts were too much for me to bear. Our pounding continued as I sat on his cock and at the same time, my Uncle slowly raised his cock to meet my thrusts and started fucking me hard.

I bent forward and pressed my lips on Uncle's hairy chest and I started kissing his hairy and broad chest. My heart was filled with great love for Uncle. I had become a disciple of his manliness and now my desire to stay with him forever was rising in my heart.

I started jumping on Uncle's cock with more enthusiasm as my Uncle kept pushing his cock deep into my ass from below.

I was so horny by now that I started jumping on Uncle's cock up and down. By doing this, my small tits were bouncing in a very sexy manner as I felt Uncle staring at my tits very intently. Though I was getting fucked by him I smiled shyly, closed my eyes and covered my tits with my hands.

Uncle- "Why are you hiding them, my love?"

My Uncle removed my hands from my tits

Uncle- "Let me see your beautiful tits darling..let me play with them..!"

I was jumping on Uncle's cock due to which my tits were bouncing and Uncle was smiling as he was staring at them due to which I too started smiling.

Soon my Uncle's hands were clinging to my breasts and pressing them. I bent ahead so that my breasts came right in front of Uncle's mouth Uncle raised them a little and put my nipples in my mouth and started sucking them.

I moaning so loudly by now that I felt the sound of my screams would be heard by my Mom and Aunt. However, I did not care and continued to moan very loudly.

My moans were loud as my Uncle was sucking my nipple as he kept pounding my ass.

He turned me around and lay me on my back and lifted my legs and started pounding his cock rapidly into my ass.

I felt his cock twitch and throb in my ass and I realised he must be about to cum soon. He increased his speed of fucking and with a final huge groan I felt his cock explode his cum deep in my ass.

Uncle -- "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Take my seed my darling, my wife, my beloved. I am cumming in your as ufffff me"

Along with his orgasm, I had an orgasm of my own as I started cumming from my dicklet in my chastity device.

Uncle kept moaning as his cock kept squirting cum in my ass. He had so much cum in his balls that it felt like he would fill my ass with his thick cum.

Today, I saw a different kind of happiness on my Uncle's face, the same happiness a farmer feels as he ploughs his field and sows the seeds. I was getting emotional seeing the happiness on my Uncle's face.

I was happy as my ass was filled with his seed. My Uncle, my husband's thick fertile seed. After lying down for a while, Uncle separated from me and I was so tired that I couldn't move and lay on the bed. Both of my tits were hard as I felt the cum from my Uncle's cock flowing from my ass onto the bed sheet below. My Uncle took my panty which was beside him and cleaned my ass and then cleaned his cock with the same panty.

He did all this while looking into my eyes which made me smile. Uncle sat down on the bed and pulled me towards his chest, placed my head on his chest and I started playing with his chest hair. Uncle was caressing my hair as Uncle started asking me, oh how did I feel with him?

I hid my face in his hairy chest and then started kissing Uncle's chest again and again, as he kept asking me dearly,

Uncle -- " Darling, tell me how you felt with me. Are you happy with me?"

I felt shy and shook my head in the affirmative.

Uncle said, "Sneha, where were you in my life before?"

Uncle grabbed my ass and he started caressing my ass. I was getting horny again when Uncle held my hand with his hand and placed it on his cock.

I started to caress his cock again, this time I was the naughty and bold one as I said to him

Me- "Balwant my darling, my beloved, I loved being fucked by your strong and thick cock. I love you with all my heart and I am blessed to have married to be bull like you."

He asked me if I had seen anyone's cock before. I was surprised to see him ask this question. I started blushing as Uncle started sucking my nipples.

Me- "My darling Uncle I had seen your cock before our marriage."

Uncle was surprised and he kept looking into my eyes.

Uncle -- "Sneha, have you ever seen snot another man's cock before?"

Me- "Uncle I have not seen any other man's cock and I don't want to be with any other man."

Uncle kissed me wildly and deeply as he kept squeezing my ass with his rough hands.

I smiled and asked

Me- "Uncle have you had sex with any other woman, other than Rashmi Aunty?"

Uncle -- " No my darling I have had sex only with your Aunt and now you. After her death, I spent a year and more without having sex. Darling, I couldn't remove your Aunt's memories, but with you, I feel I am close to you Aunt once again. I love you as much as I loved your Aunt."

When a man talks the truth he looks in your eyes and I believed my Uncle, I believed that I was his new love.

We were both very emotional and kissed each other once again.

I felt it was time to turn the mood on a lighter and much naughtier side.

Me- " Uncle, see how much of the bed-sheet you have ruined, how many sheets will you soil whenever you pound me uffffff."

Uncle -- "Oh darling this is just the beginning, I will pound you multiple times in a night and sheets will always be spoiled when a bull and a sexpot like you share a bed every night as partners."

Uncle's cock was beginning to harden again. Seeing Uncle's cock getting ready for the second round again, I knew that I am going to get pounded again. Uncle started moving his fingers in my hair and I smiled and kept my head on his chest as he asked me if I want to get fucked again.

I had a lot of fun getting fucked my Uncle's cock, but as the lady I couldn't say to him directly that I wanted to enjoy getting fucked my cock again.