Sissy Bunny and Daddie in the Woods

Story Info
A sissy bunny gets bred by her daddie in the woods!
971 words
4.35
16.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddie asked me to meet him in the forest last night, here's what happened...

I get dressed before heading out. I put on a pink silky corset top, and white holdup stockings with lace around the top. I make sure my little clitlet is caged, and I put my clitty and my ovaries inside a silky pink modesty pouch with white lace all around the edge. I put on my little pink mary jane shoes and I hop off to the forest to meet you.

I find you waiting for me in the forest. You're wearing you usual businessman outfit of shirt, tie, trousers, and shoes which I always love to see you in.

I cross my arms in front of me and lean against a tree so that my little bunny butt sticks out.

"Ooh yeah baby show me that bunny pussy..." you say as you step close behind me and draw your hand up over my thighs and my pussy cheeks. You give one of my cheeks a squeeze before you slaps my butt and I let out a little gasp of surprise. My cunt hole tightens and draws the buttplug in, and you see my little bunny tail move up slightly.

"Such a naughty, horny bunny..." Your hands slide up my sides and over my titties and you start to finger and pinch my nipples through my corset. I start to moan uncontrollably as the pleasure waves radiate out of my sissy tits and all over my chest. You lean by my ear and whisper "yeah moan for daddy you slut", and thrust your crotch into my exposed ass, pushing the plug in a little deeper.

"Mmmm yes daddy, mmmmh oohh" I keep moaning as you massage my nipples and I start to grind my pussy on your trousered crotch. Suddenly you start to lick at my ear and probe it with your tongue and I writhe in pleasure under your body.

"Time to fill that cunt" You remove your hands from my nipples and start slowly pulling the bunny plug out from my pussy. The plug yields easily and my cunt fills with a rush of cool night air. I gape, hungry for your thick cock inside me. "Suck on this" you say as you bring the plug round and insert it into my mouth. I take the plug into my mouth and savour the tase of my own cunt.

Then I hear you unzipping your trouser fly and my sissy pussy starts to tingle in anticipation. I feel your hands on my hips and your thick bull cockhead at the tip of my gaping loose white hot cunt. Slowly you slide your entire manhood into me and I let out a slow, low groan around the buttplug.

"Thaaat's it you slut, right to the hilt" You move your hands up to my titties again and continue to tease my nipples. I squeeze my pussy gently around your thick member and enjoy the tingling spreading all over my body.

Slowly you start to slide out and I know it has begun, the primal rutting ritual which will soon bring us both to climax. I feel your cockhead scrape over my prostate and almost exit my sissyhole before you begin to slide it back in as deep as it will go, all the while tweaking and twirling my niplets.

"Ohhh yesss, you're such a good gurl, your cunt is so loose..." you whisper again in my ear and I moan happily as you continue sliding in and out of my wet, dilated pussy. The tingling inside me continues to build and I feel my prostate and seminal vesicles engorging as you massage them with your bull dick.

My clitty is straining against its cage and I feel a wet patch forming where the tip of my clit is pressed against the silky fabric of my modesty pouch. The sudden realisation that you are milking me with your cock washes over me like a wave of horniness: I feel warm everywhere and I groan in lust.

As you continue to fuck me I feel the wet patch growing and the pleasure in my cunny building. The inside of my pussy begins to throb harder and harder, and my whole body feels like its on fire. My moaning gets higher in pitch and louder in volume and you know I am close to sissygasm. "Yessss daddie's gonna make you cum babyyy" you whisper in my ear and you increase the pace of your thrusts just slightly.

Suddenly I feel the explosion from inside my cunt as the pussygasm starts to roll out of my prostate and over my whole body. I scream around the buttplug and my knees tremble, and I feel my ovaries dumping their sissycream into my modesty pouch. My pussy starts to spasm rhythmically as my body milks out all of my cummies.

As my cunt starts to alternate between pushing and pulling on your bullcock, you start to fuck me much harder. "Daddie's gonna fill you with his cum" you growl and you pump your meat furiously in and out of my loose sissyhole. I feel spent but I know I have not fulfilled my duties until I have been a good cocksleeve to my daddie and he has emptied his seed inside me.

You grunt loudly as you start to spray your thick batter inside me and I clamp my pussy around your throbbing meat to squeeze out all of your goo as you thrust in me for the last few times tonight. Once you have returned to Earth, you reach around again and pull the plug out of my mouth, withdraw your limpening bulldick, and plug my pussy again, "keep that cum inside you slut".

"Yes daddy" I giggle, as I hop back home...