Sissy Hubby Caught Pt. 03

Story Info
Sissy Hubby Spanked !!
1.4k words
4.65
10.9k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stuster
Stuster
28 Followers

Francis stared down at his hands as they rested on the living room carpet. He was, at this moment, laying draped over another man's lap getting his bare ass spanked!! Spanked!! At his age!! In his very own home!

He was having a difficult time wrapping his mind around everything that had unfolded in the past little while. Caught by a total stranger in his own living room while parading around in a skirt and panties! Then, under threat of having his Wife find out, Francis had submitted to this Man's will.

Now, laying across the thickly muscled thighs of his tormentor, Francis watched his own fingers clench and unclench with each powerful, bare-handed swat on his rapidly reddening bottom.

Sir was easily holding the little sissy-hubby firmly in place across His lap with one strong arm and Francis knew damn well that he couldn't squirm free even if he had wanted to!

The sound of flesh slapping against naked flesh rang throughout the house, accompanied by the yelps and squeals of a very compliant sissy-hubby.

Francis could feel his bare ass heating up as the swats grew harder. The pain was bringing tears to his eyes, but he was also very aware of how snug his chastity device was starting to feel..

Francis couldn't believe that his body was reacting to this humiliation in such a way! His was aware of his back arching in an effort to raise his bare bottom up to meet the leather-like hand, physically communicating to the bigger Man that not only was he willing to take what he was getting, but was also begging for more!!

Precum had completely soaked his little panties and his cock was bulging inside its' chastity cage. All the while his blue, swollen balls were aching and throbbing for attention!

It was all happing so fast!!

Francis was dizzy from a combination of embarrassment, pain and lust.

And the spanking continued..

The Man, who Francis knows only as 'Sir', was showing no sign of tiring. The powerful slaps instead growing harder and even more painful as the minutes passed.

Francis soon found himself openly sobbing! Crying uncontrollably, not only from the unyielding and rapid-fire spanking, but also from something else. Something that Francis could only recognize as.. liberation.

He was truly free to just cry. To fully submit to this Man and take what was happening. At this moment nothing else mattered. No bills, no day to day pressures of life, no worries of any kind. Just having someone so masculine and strong be in complete and total control was purely exhilarating!

And as the tears poured down his face, Francis found himself smiling through them.

Eventually the spanking did slow and finally stop completely. Francis lay unmoving over Sir's lap, breathing hard and feeling the incredible heat that had encompassed his flaming backside.

The spanking had stopped, but the big hand had not gone far. Sir was gently rubbing the quivering, tomato-red ass cheeks, feeling the welts from the hard swats forming on the tender skin. His own penis was fully erect and leaking cum inside His jeans.

As the tears subsided and Francis began to regain some control over his body, he slowly pushed himself off of the warm, comforting thighs and onto the carpeted living room floor.

Francis knelt and turned to look up at Sir's handsome, bearded face. Then, without saying a word, he undid the front of Sir's blue jeans and reached in to free the Man's glistening, swollen penis.

Pulling Sir's erection out into full view, Francis breathed in the Man's hot, musky scent. And as he felt his heart once again pounding in his chest, Francis licked his lips and took the rock-hard penis into his mouth.

Sir moaned deep in His chest and raised His hips to plunge still more of His throbbing cock into the hot, willing mouth of the sissy-hubby kneeling before Him.

Francis wrapped one hand around the hard, veiny shaft as a kind of 'bump-stop', out of fear that the larger Man would shove the entire impressive length all the way down his virgin throat. The texture and taste of Sir's hot cock had Francis salivating like a bitch in heat. Sliding his mouth up and down on the fat shaft, Francis could hardly believe the sounds that Sir was making in response to his efforts. As dominant and imposing as Sir was, Francis understood in that moment how much control this act had provided him over the bigger Man!

Francis slid his mouth off of Sir's penis, but continued to slowly stroke Him.

"Take your pants down." Francis said.

Sir immediately complied. Lifting His ass from the couch and pushing the jeans and boxers down to His ankles.

Sir quickly sat back and grabbed Francis on both sides of his head in an attempt to push that hot mouth back onto His lust filled dick.

"Not yet, Baby." Francis whispered, " I want to do this.."

Francis gently pulled Sir's heavy (and surprisingly well shaven) balls downward and wrapped one hand just above them. Sir's nuts were now stretched away from the base of His cock, while being held tightly together and in place. Then Francis dipped his head and began to lick the vulnerable, salt-flavored ballsack.

Sir groaned so loudly that the windows vibrated! Francis couldn't help but grin to himself as he lapped away. He knew just how fucking good that feels. His Wife is very skilled at it. 'After all,' he thought, 'where do you think I learned it from!'..

...His Wife!!

'Oh, God!' He shouted to himself. 'What time is it?! I need to finish here, clean up and change my clothes!'

His mind told him to get up and get moving, but all the other parts of him refused to listen.

Francis did manage to transition up from Sir's balls to once again drop his mouth back over the Man's purple and dripping cock-head.

He knew that he should stop and get changed, but Francis wanted - absolutely needed - this beast of a Man to unload inside of his hungry mouth!

Francis sucked and pumped away at Sir's beautiful penis doing his damndest to get those amazing, manly balls to empty themselves into his tummy.

'Just a few more minutes,' Francis silently prayed. 'Please don't let Her walk in to see this!'

And what a sight his Wife would witness!! Her husband dressed like a naughty college girl. Panties rolled down exposing a bright red ass.. An ass covered in large, hand-printed welts..

And kneeling in our living room in front of this huge stranger, like some street walking whore, sucking His massive cock!!

Francis pumped harder! And Sir groaned louder.

"Oh, no you don't," Sir suddenly growled, as He pulled Francis away from His wet and throbbing cock. "You are not getting away that easy."

Francis, still kneeling, looked up in confusion.

'Does He wish to spank me some more?!' Francis thought in a panic. 'There isn't enough time for that!'

The large man stood and stepped the rest of the way out of His pants. His penis looking even larger now that He was standing!

Sir reached down and easily lifted Francis to his feet.

"But, Sir," Francis began to explain-.

"Just shut up," the big Man said. "and turn around."

Francis quickly did as he was told. 'Ok', he thought, a little disappointed. 'A few more swats and then I really have to run and get changed!'

"Now bend over and grab the couch." Sir told him.

"Yes, Sir." Francis quickly replied and bent forward, placing his hands on the seat cushion and bracing himself for some more hard smacks.

"So, you thought you would just suck me off and send me on my way, huh?" Sir asked from directly behind him.

"Well, Frannie, my little cock-teasing slut, you have a BIG surprise coming to you."

Francis looked over his shoulder at the massive Man standing directly behind him. Confusion turned to heart-stopping understanding as he watch Sir spit on His hand and rub it over the already dripping cock-head. The cock that was sticking straight out at the up-turned, flaming-red ass in front of Him...

'My flaming-red ass!!' Francis yelled to himself. His mind ordered him to simply stand up and walk away. But once again, and to his total amazement, the rest of his body had other plans...

(To be continued one more time. 😉)

Stuster
Stuster
28 Followers