Sissy Hubby Caught Pt. 02

Story Info
Sissy Hubby's afternoon continues..
846 words
4.4
11.9k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stuster
Stuster
28 Followers

Simply having this imposing wall of a man towering over him was enough to freeze Francis in place.

Having been caught dressed in the torso hugging, white turtleneck sweater, the 'barely there' miniskirt and peach colored panties was humiliating enough. But why did it have to be on a day when the only proof of his manhood was locked away in a chastity cage?!

This beast of a male had just slid His huge hand down Francis's back and was roughly pawing at the smaller man's panty covered butt cheeks. The emotions racing though Francis's mind were a blend of total embarrassment, shame and... something else.

"Ohh, nice ass, Sweetie." The Man said in a low, lust-filled growl. "Even your fucking ass reminds me of a woman."

Francis heard a soft, trembling voice say, "T-thank you, Sir." Then his heart leaped in his chest from the realization that he had spoken those words!!

'What the fuck!?' Francis thought. 'This is crazy, I need to push this prick away from me and kick Him the fuck out of my house!'

But when the massive man said, "Kneel down, you little bitch." Francis slid immediately to his knees and looked helplessly back up at his tormentor.

"That's a good girl." The bearded face grinned down at Francis. " I also like that you are already calling me 'Sir'. We'll stick with that for now. And what might your name be?"

'Tell Him to go to hell!' Francis thought. But instead said, "Its Francis, Sir."

"Oh, hello 'Francine'. Or can I call you Frannie?" The man (Sir?) asked in a mocking tone.

"Well, it's, um," Francis struggled to correct Him, but for some unnerving reason, couldn't bring himself to contradict this total stranger. It wasn't just the man's size and obvious superior strength. There was something else happening here that Francis ( Frannie?) couldn't wrap his mind around.

"Here you go, Frannie." Sir said, as He began to unzip the fly of his jeans. " Let's see how well you can suck a cock."

Shock flooded through Francis like a tidalwave!! 'Suck His-??!! NO-NO!' He yelled silently to himself. 'Say something!! This has gone far enough!' His mind shouted to him. 'Just-say-'.

"No." Francis said from his knees. "I can't. Just..can..not-"

"Well now, suddenly the sissy has grown a set of balls. Maybe me and your loving Wife need to have a little chat. Do you like that idea?"

Francis felt his heart pounding in his ears. 'Just get the fuck up and tell Him to leave!' He heard his mind say. But it was another part of him that slowly shook his head and answered. "I do not like that idea, Sir."

The smile returned to Sir's bearded face. "That's a good girl. But," He began as He took Francis by the ear and slowly stood him up. " I simply can not have you saying 'No' to me. That's a bad girl."

The massive man, still holding Francis by the ear, walked him towards the chesterfield.

'What the fuck is happening!!' Francis all but screamed inside his head. 'This has got to be a dream,' he reasoned.

'Yes, that's it, just a strange, fun little dream that has been brought about from weeks in chastity. A guy can only go so long without cumming, then his mind starts playing games.' He was well aware of that. Some of the thoughts that he has when in lockup for extended periods of time often made him blush with embarassment.

'I'll remember this dream fondly for a few months then it will fade as all dreams tend to do.'

'But this seams so real! So humiliatingly real!!'

'But if it were real,' Francis thought. 'Would I be so submissive to a strange Man's will? Would I still be the sissy to His Alpha male prowess?'..

'I need to stop Him.' Francis pleaded with himself. 'I need to stand up to Him before this goes to far!'

But, for some, still unfathomable reason, Francis allowed himself to be led, on tippy-toes, across the living room floor as if he somehow wanted this to be anything other than just a dream.

Sir sat, and looking very much like a disappointed Dad, patted His wide, jean-covered thighs.

"Climb over my lap." He spoke calmly. We simply cannot let your disobedience go unpunished can we?"

Francis felt his heart pounding in his chest like a base drum as he heard his own voice reply, "No, Sir. We cannot."

And as he obediently slid over the stranger's muscular lap, Francis felt the rest of the world slip away. And when he felt the large, manly fingers begin to peel the panties off of his trembling bottom, Francis knew that his humiliation had turned into something else. Something unfamiliar yet exciting.

As the strong, calloused hand began to slap his well shaven bottom, Francis felt the heat rise in him. He instinctively arched his back and presented his little, sissy ass for the spanking that he so wanted and was long overdue...

(continued in part 3)

Stuster
Stuster
28 Followers