All Comments on 'Sissy Hubby Ch. 01'

by buttboi

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
what a story!!!

very hot, great imagination, keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
SLUT IN TRAINING

I think that we have a SLUT IN TRAINING. A great plot line and great visuals. I hope that the loving wife guides him into being the total sissy that we all want him to become. Catering to his wife's demands and helping her demean and humiliate him in their mutual quest for his TOTAL SISSYFICATION.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great work

Excellent start to what I hope will be a continuing series about the development and life of this slut and the growing power and dominance of his wife.

The dominant wife / submissive slut lifestyle is not a form of sexual interaction that appeals to me but this was well written and exhibited the feelings and sexual tension in such a relationship with an effective economy. Well done.

Foxe-MaleFoxe-Maleover 19 years ago
Ya Gotta Be Kidding!

Buddy ButtBoi,

What a silly story. So silly that I posted this comment, butt if that's your flavor, go for it!

Foxe

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
now im horny

i love your story its my fantasy PLEASE wright more

bitodd4ubitodd4uover 19 years ago
Great Potential

Wow, very erotic and well written. This story has great potential and hope the author continues it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A good start

buttboi has built a solid frame upon which to develope a very sordid story! I just hope he doesn't proceed too fast. Let them slowly move step by step into the complete sissification of this "little man". Please don't let us down. Your efforts will be rewarded with many "one gun salutes".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more dottie storys please

These are amazing I read them all straight through.even after i made a mess in my panties when i normaly would be in a diferant frame of mind i kept reading and the swelling returned. I went and got a clean paper plate in preperation for my next accident. thats how i spent the afternoon in a black corset and thigh highs ,pink leather cuffs locked on my ankles and wrists and a matching collar and leash arround my neck.read more story, make mess on plate,read more story,lick up creamy mess and swish it arround my mouth while reading more.when it was time to recoat the plate I would swallow.13 storys 7 batches of tranny fluid and thanks to you 6 of them wound up in my sissy belly.

I will gladly devour any more tales of dottie you grace the world with,however a story involving dottie spending an afternoon at a glory hole in adult bookstore in a black neighborhood while kim takes pictures would be so damn hot.walking in teasing them all before settleing into a booth closeing the door and hearing the comotion of a line forming to get into the booth next door.im not sure what would be hotter,kim not letting dottie swallow any cum making her take it all on her new tits and walking her back to the car covered in black cum,or if kim wouldnt let dottie have any cum until it was over siezing the cocks as they cum and aiming them into a pink coffe cup that said "worlds greatest cocksucker" on the side.walking 4 blocks to the car with her plug buzzing on hi drinking the nectar of the black gods while everyone stared at her,half with distain half with absolute lust. sorry im droneing on ,love the storys and gleefully await more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great start for a sissy hubby

I love this start to this series of stories. I myself wish that I could tell me wife what hubby told Stacy. It's my fantasy to have my wife watch me suck cock and get fucked. I'm eating my own cum right now, just like in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great 1st chapter

I too wish I could tell my wife that I want to be a sissy hubby. Right now I'm eating my own cum - just like you. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

5 stars with trepidation, this could a lot of different ways.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
closet sissy CD

I'm a closet sissy CD husband and I truly wish that I could tell my wife exactly what you told your wife. I suck cock and I get fucked by men with big cocks -- and I truly want my wife to know and to watch. I hope she will react as your wife did. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4ualmost 7 years ago
Tell my wife

I am also a closet cd . I too wish I could tell my wife. I'd love to have her dress me properly, do my make-up, a wig. Feminize me. I wouldn't even care if she fucked other men. Be so hot to watch her while I'm dressed and then him use me too. Love to chat and my email is kerry8866@hotmail.com

Tootight1Tootight1about 5 years ago
Good Story

Yes and no. It's great to be able to be that open with your wife, let alone have her understand and participate. 7 years married and she refused to fuck him again, that should say something. If she wasn't satisfied then why did she agree to marry him? I don't think the wife was as open and as honest as her hubby. Most couples I know, at some point want to have kids, if for no other reason than to pass a legacy on to them.

I have read this before and it is good, to a point. That will come later.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Cute Story!!!

I wish my wife would feed me my cum from a spoon...Good story...

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Worse

The only thing worse than this story are the comments from the damaged little twinks that try to mimic this shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous