All Comments on 'Sissy Hubby Ch. 07'

by buttboi

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Sissy Hubby lover

I love your story so far!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

afstoriesafstoriesover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

This is an excellent story, well-written with great themes. I enjoyed the progression and variety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great!

I absolutely loved this story; oh to spend a night as Dottie!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
mmmmmmm wow

The story was wow mmmmmmmm so hot. I got so horny I had several cummmmmmmms mmmmmm I want to read other stories you have written. My wife and I got many ideas Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I can't wait to use one of my toys in my own pussy and tuck that clitty into place. Then, as I slide those soft panties up over my thighs and into place on my bottom, I'll close my eyes and imagine how I'd feel as Dottie! Oh Ben!!!

pamcdpamcdalmost 14 years ago
WOW

These stories are so hot I have cummm so much my cock is sore Lol. I guess i wold like to be u mmmmmm lol. Love all ur stories!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn!

This series about a man who is turned into a woman is HOT!. You have to continue on with this series. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So hot

I just read all 7 parts of this story. I love it. I hope you continue to write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Like the story

please write some more. I love her outfits and hope we can find out more about Kim. Can Stacy have some more sexy outfits as well?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please continue

I just read all 7 chapters and I can't wait for the next ones. My step-sister & her friend dressed me in their sexiest clothes and they both fucked me with their large strap-ons. Tomorrow they are bringing over their boyfriends who will shove their cocks in my mouth, shoot their loads down my throat, and then fuck my "pussy" just as hard as the girls did last night. I CAN'T WAIT !!!

kathyann0026tskathyann0026tsover 11 years ago
Wonderful, hot & sexy story

I read all 7 chapters & can't wait for you to submit more of them.

Onto a more personal matter my own sister, our step mother & my last girlfriend are my own trainers, and my Mistresses. I am well sissified after being in training for 19 years, so far, by them.

I know just how great it feels to be sucking on a real man's hard cock while another one is busily pumping in & out of my sissy pussy. I love the taste of cum & I just love how it feels when those hard cocks fill my sissy pussy up with hot cum.

Whenever a man cums in my sissy pussy & they are done with me it is my 3 Mistresses wish for me to push a large plug into my sissy pussy. They want their cum to remain in me as long as possible. Besides it makes me feel so much more slutty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm a sissy hubby too

I'm a sissy hubby too who loves it when my wife brings over her male friends to feed me their cocks and to fuck me. She loves fucking me too but I really prefer the real thing. I can't wait to read your next chapters when the men fuck the sissy hubby while the 2 women make love to each other. That would be so hot !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i have my fingers crossed

I have my fingers crossed, that she has no intension of leaving her slut hubby at this point. no comments from anyone in the story indicated that she was having fun or getting excited about what was going on. watch out hubby. I enjoyed the story that's why 5 stars, its deserved.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
please continue

this was a great series of stories. I wish you would continue because it really turned me on and reminded me of what I truly wish and desire in my own life. I'm a sissy CD husband but I haven't yet told my wife about my secret CD life. I suck real cocks and get fucked by well-hung men on a regular basis. However, I truly want my wife to be involved and to also include her best friend (who is beautiful & has nice big tits). I truly want them both to feed me their strap-on dildos and to fuck me with them. Your story has inspired me to take the big leap and let my wife know my secret. I think I'll leave this story open on my computer for her to read. Hopefully she'll be into it. Wish me luck.

Tootight1Tootight1over 5 years ago
Loved it.

There should be another chapter here, but I see there isn't one. Did this chapter end his fantasy, or hers, I don't think so. It does need a conclusion. I loved all that happened, but with a caveat. A person doesn't tell their fantasies or desires to the whole world, only someone they trust, for obvious reasons. This is a story of a couple, Two people that love each other, supposedly. This play out of his fantasy was a little over the top, but ok. Her desire to play out his fantasy was admirable to say the least, but her connections, with the different shops, and people lead the reader to suspect there is something else going on. This really needs concluded, ended.

Claudia69Claudia69over 3 years ago
Cute Story!!!

Great series!! I enjoyed very much,and squirted my CUM while reading the stories and then ate my cummie snacks from my hand..I liked all the food play in this last chapter..Good writing...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I fucking loved it I want sooooo badly to be this guy I can't stand it im going to let my wife read this and talk her into letting me be the cum hungry cock slut I so want to be for black cock only I cannot wait Larry Smith

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I want to suck and fuck dicks so much but I know I never will because I am to old. Don’t be like me go for it. I wish I had

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous