Sissy is a Temp Pt. 03

Story Info
He assists a sex therapist.
1.1k words
4.44
3.8k
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

Earlier in this story my employment agent, Mistress Lindsey McCorkle, found a temporary job for me. I would assist Doctor Anna Furbank in her sex therapy practice while her regular sissy was on vacation.

Doctor was treating a female client, named Clarice, who yearned for sex with men but feared their aggressiveness. She assigned me to the case because of my submissive nature and my complete lack of masculine traits. Doctor said that Clarice would be calling me for a date. How cool!

The phone chimed while I was wanking in a brand new pair of sunflower yellow femboy panties. The silky soft knickers had wide Chantilly lace on the leg openings and large ribbon bows on the front, back and sides. I was submerged in glorious sissy passion and approaching orgasm.

When I saw that it was Clarice calling, a deluge of sweet girly feelings overwhelmed me. Sissy cream shot into my nylon panties as I reveled in blissful pansy euphoria.

"Hello, I said," rather breathlessly.

"Hi. This is Clarice and I'm calling for Sissy Sophie," she said. Then she added, "Am I interrupting something?"

"Hello, Mistress Clarice! I'm so happy that you called!" I said cheerfully. "I was just doing cardio exercises," I added, not completely lying.

"Doctor Furbank said that I should phone you for a date and that I must tell you exactly what I want. I hope that I'm not being too forward," she said rather timidly.

"Not at all, Mistress. Please tell me what you want!"

"Wow! That's a refreshing change from regular men!" she replied happily.

"Well, Sissy, I would like you to dress in a pink French maid outfit with fancy shoes and prepare a gourmet dinner for me. If it's alright with you, I'll be at your apartment on Saturday at 8 o'clock."

"Of course it's alright, Mistress. I can't wait to see you!"

---

I already had a pink maid uniform in my closet but I needed shoes. So a shopping trip was in order on Saturday morning. I love buying elegant footwear and I always wear a minidress to the store. It's such a turn-on when the sales assistants peek up my skirt while fitting me!

The clerks showed me many lovely stilettos, strappy sandals and sling-backs, but I decided on a Lolita style to go with my ultra-feminine outfit. The rockabilly Mary Jane pumps had 2-inch chunky heels and delicate white lace around the foot opening. The toes and backs where decorated with pretty bows and the bubblegum pink hue would match my uniform nicely.

I stopped at a local supermarket on the way home to purchase groceries for Clarice's gourmet dinner. There I bought beef tenderloin to make chateaubriand along with fresh vegetables and whipping cream for my lemon meringue pie.

In the afternoon I set my butterscotch blonde hair in rollers. I love seeing my tresses in curlers. So I sat at my makeup table and gazed lovingly at myself in the mirror.

My weenie stiffened in its bridal white La Perla nylon panties. Delicious girly feelings welled up inside me but I resisted the temptation to jill off. I was saving my sissy cream as a gift to Clarice if she wanted to go all the way.

Next, I selected Barbie pink nail polish to go with my dress and footwear. I filed my nails and then painted them. The color was charmingly sweet and yet alluringly sexy.

It was still rather early to dress but I couldn't wait to put on my marvelously frilly petticoats. I was already wearing a Wacoal Elevated Allure bodysuit in rose beige. The firm control shapewear had a built-in bra to lift and separate my DD breasts. The internal panels smoothed my waist and tummy. A butt-lifting two-way stretch latex band transformed my rather flat butt into a fetchingly rounded derriere. The marvelous apparel changed my ordinary sissy body into that of a magnificent curvy woman!

I had sewn eight garter straps to the bodysuit for my nylon stockings. The taupe Fiore 20 denier hosiery that I was wearing that day were attractive but I changed into shiny white Wolford hose to complement my satiny pink outfit. My reflection in the full-length mirror resembled a sexy lingerie model!

I own tulle petticoats in many lovely colors, but I chose a silky chiffon petti in white. I hoped Mistress Clarice would put her hand under my skirt and feel its softness. I stepped into the lovely voluminous garment and tied it around my waist. Then I sat before the mirror and spread my legs. The marvelous sight of dainty petticoats, garter stocking and the snap crotch of my bodysuit set my heart on fire!

---

I flitted about the kitchen in my petticoats while planning for Mistress Clarice's dinner. The lemon meringue pie came first because it would take time to cool after I baked it. Then I set out the ingredients I would need to make chateaubriand and I chopped the vegetables that I would sautee and serve with Bearnaise sauce.

Time passed quickly and I needed to dress, do my makeup and brush out my hair before Mistress Clarice arrived. So, I returned to my boudoir lowered the pink sissy maid uniform over my head and zipped it up in back. Then I smoothed the skirt over my petticoats and put on my pink matching shoes.

I chose a cute 'sugar and spice' makeup look for a soft girly aesthetic. After making my face pretty I removed the rollers from my hair. Then I gently brushed the curls and sprayed them with L'Oreal Elnett. Finally, I spritzed on Chanel No. 5 perfume.

Mistress Clarice arrived fashionably late and she was more beautiful than I had dared to imagine. The statuesque brunette was wearing a stylish Julia Jordan jumpsuit with a plunging neckline that showed off her astounding breasts. She smiled warmly and handed me a glorious bouquet of red roses.

"Oh!" I gasped. "Thank you, Mistress Clarice. Won't you please come inside."

Mistress took a seat on the sofa while I put the lovely flowers in a vase.

When I returned she said, "Thank you for wearing the French maid outfit, Sissy Sophie. You look very pretty and I like the shoes, too."

"It's my pleasure, Mistress Clarice," I responded. "I love obeying women!"

"Gee! This is better than I expected, Sissy! Do you also obey women in bed?"

"Yes, of course, Mistress."

"Then what are we waiting for, Sweetie Pie? Show me to your boudoir!"

---

The story of Sissy Sophie's temp job will continue.

Comments, questions and discussions are welcome.