Sissy is a Temp Pt. 04

Story Info
He helps a woman overcome her fear of sex with men.
832 words
4.49
3.7k
2

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My short vignettes tell of weak pantywaists who are controlled by strong women. The delicate femboys wear pretty lingerie and revel in girlish happiness. When horny doms ravish them, joy becomes euphoria.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

Earlier in this story my employment agent, Mistress Lindsey McCorkle, found a temporary job for me with a sex therapist named Doctor Anna Furbank. She was treating a female client, Clarice, who yearned for sex with men but feared their aggression. Doctor was coaching her client to be more assertive. Mistress Clarice phoned me for a date and specified that I should dress in a pink sissy maid uniform and prepare dinner for her. Soon after her arrival we were in my boudoir.

We stood admiring one another for a few moments. I was very drawn to Mistress Clarice and her stylish jumpsuit. Its plunging neckline showed off the lady's ample breasts most provocatively. I wondered how my bobbies would look in it.

Then Mistress Clarice said, "Doctor Furbank is teaching me to be more aggressive. She said I should start by spanking you. Is that alright?"

"Yes, Mistress! Please spank me!" I replied. "I have a riding crop and a paddle, too, if you want them."

"Thank you, Sissy Sophie, but Doctor Furbank gave me a spanking mitt. Get it from my purse, please."

The handbag was on a bedside table. I searched inside and found cosmetics and perfume along with her tampons and panty liners. The feminine accoutrements sent sissy chills radiating throughout my body. When I came upon a large black glove made of thick leather my weenie stiffened!

Mistress Clarice had seated herself on the edge of my bed, and she was smiling expectantly. I curtsied as I handed her the glove.

"Thank you, Sissy. You're a very sweet boy!" she said warmly. "I love your pretty dress and petticoats, too. May I see what's underneath?"

"Of course, Mistress, but please don't ask permission. Doctor Furbank would not approve."

"You're right, Sissy. Let me rephrase that. Lift your skirt and pettis to your chin, please."

"That's better, Mistress," I replied. "It's best without the 'please' though, and you could add a degrading term like 'pansy'."

"Lift your skirts and petticoats, you pantywaist!" she said sternly. "How was that?"

"Perfect!" I replied and then I happily obeyed her order.

Mistress gazed raptly at my lingerie. Besides the dainty petticoats, I was wearing glossy white nylon stocking held in place by garter straps. She must have seen the bottom portion of my bodysuit too.

"Your such a pretty boy!" she exclaimed. "I couldn't spank a harmless little kitten like you!"

I was disappointed that I wouldn't be punished and my stiff weenie sagged a little. The complement about my looks was nice though.

Mistress Clarice then placed a warm hand on the inside of my thigh. She slowly moved up my nylon hosiery and past a garter strap on the way to my bodysuit. Using two hands she unsnapped the crotch opening. When my hard dickie sprang out Mistress moved to place her pouty lips around it.

"Stop, Mistress!" I said. "I give you oral sex, not the other way round."

"Oh, thank you, Sophie. I forgot that you're supposed to please me."

"May I help you undress, Mistress?" I queried.

She allowed me to unzip her jumpsuit and remove it. Underneath Mistress Clarice was wearing a seductive black push up bra by Dominique featuring a lovely a floral jacquard design on the cups. Her coordinating nylon hipster panties were trimmed with lace and had a tiny ribbon bow centered on the waistband. Garter straps from her corset held glossy black Cervin of Paris nylons.

I neatly folded her jumpsuit and placed it on my bureau. When I turned around Mistress had removed her panties and she was seated on the bed smiling coyly. The magnificent sight of her corset, garter and nylons sent me into sissy rapture!

When I knelt before her, Mistress spread her creamy thighs wide apart. Her pussy was the most glorious thing that I had even seen. The shaven masterpiece had graceful labia that perfectly framed her cute little clitoral hood and her alluring vulva.

"Get to work!" said Mistress.

I was delighted that Mistress had given me a direct command. That made me even more eager to please. As I began tenderly licking and nibbling her wonderful labia, she started moaning and her breathing deepened.

When Mistress began oohing and aahing, I moved to her clitoris. The precious little nub was beginning to push past its hood. As I applied more tongue pressure it became fully erect just like a little penis. By this time, Mistress was scratching my arms with her sharp nails and panting loudly.

Her carnal excitement spiraled upward while I licked harder and faster. Finally, she climaxed and screamed, "Fuck me, Sophie! Please fuck me!"

---

The story of Sissy Sophie and Mistress Clarice will continue.

Your comments, questions and discussions are welcome.