Sissy is a Temp Pt. 10

Story Info
He is a waitress at the national Pussy Power banquet.
1.1k words
4.3
3.8k
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My short vignettes tell of weak pantywaists and strong women. The delicate femboys frolic in pretty lingerie, miniskirts and high heels. Their girlish happiness swells to euphoric jubilation when they are ravished by voluptuous doms. I hope you enjoy the stories.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

This series of stories is about Sissy Sophie's temporary jobs serving women. In the last chapter he was waitressing at Chez Dominante, a restaurant catering to doms. The high class dining facility was hosting a banquet and awards ceremony for ladies attending the national Pussy Power convention.

The lady diners at table eight had stripped me of my cute little waitress uniform. So, I had to do my job wearing just my Vollers satin corset, pink panties and mesh garter belt. To make matters worse my excited little weenie was tenting out the sheer tummy panel of nylon knickers.

The women at other tables pointed at me and laughed as I took the beverage orders from table eight to the bartender. I was so humiliated that tears welled up in my eyes and I began sniveling.

I returned with the drinks, curtsied and served the beverages to the four ladies. Mistress Claudine, their leader, looked at her cocktail and frowned.

"This martini has been stirred, not shaken!" she stated angrily.

"I'm so sorry, Mistress," I replied. "I'll get you another one right away."

"Yes, you will, Sissy," she said, "but not until after you're punished. Now lay over my knees with your fanny up!"

I couldn't run away in 6-inch heels so I fearfully obeyed.

When Mistress Claudine pulled my panties down to my thighs she noticed the little tampon string dangling out of my derriere.

"He's having his sissy period, ladies!" she announced to her friends. They all giggled along with women from other tables who had gathered around to watch.

Then Mistress fetched a cat o' nine tails from her purse and began whipping me. The beating was deliciously painful and my little dickie grew stiffer and began throbbing. Finally, I surrendered myself to Mistress' powerful command and delightful girly feeling washed over me.

Moments later I spurted a full load of sissy cream onto the carpeted floor in a spasm of glorious sissy euphoria. The lady diners cheered, whistled and applauded. Mistress Claudine dried the tip of my weenie with a dinner napkin and pulled my panties back into place.

"Now you may refresh my drink," she said with satisfaction.

Later in the evening, the organizers of the Pussy Power convention held an awards ceremony to recognize the achievements of assertive women. Each awardee was given a phallus shaped trophy and an assignation with the sissy waitress of her choice in one of the restaurant's private Love Chambers.

First on the list was Mistress Katherine McCloud. This dominant woman had established a sissy service in her city where horny ladies could phone in an order for a pansy to visit them for an evening of pleasure. Nude portraits of the pantywaists were posted on her website with their bust, waist and hip measurements along with their penis lengths.

"Thank you very much for the award," said a delighted Mistress Katherine. "I'll take the petite little sissy with the teased blonde hair."

The pantywaist was overjoyed at being selected and shrieked with delight. As the happy pair marched off hand-in-hand to their Love Chamber a bulge was evident in the sissy's tight skirt.

Next was Mistress Anna Fulbright who owned some of the world's sexiest and most beautiful sissies. The ninnies service her lady guests at the wild orgies that Mistress hosted every weekend.

Mistress Anna asked the organizers, "Can you recommend a pantywaist with an extra-long weenie for me?"

They conferred for a few moments and then called a sweet little pansy with charming ribboned pigtails to come forward. He blushed and hid his eyes behind delicate manicured fingers before going up on stage.

When Mistress raised the dipstick's pink miniskirt, the tip of his stiff dickie was already protruding above the elastic waistband of his full brief panties. The elated woman buckled a collar around his neck and joyfully led him away on a leash.

The final winner was Mistress Tomasina Petrucci who designs innovative sissy lingerie with built-in female control. Her patented Weenie Grip panties are popular with women craving girl-on-top intercourse without the worry of premature ejaculation.

These knickers have a hole in front for the sissy's dickie, and the opening has a cable tie sewn around its circumference. When the dom has made sissy's wiener stiff she pulls the cable tie tight to prevent the sissy from discharging his goo.

Mistress Tomasina decided to enjoy her sissy reward in front of all the ladies in the dining room. The women whistled and cheered in anticipation of the sex show.

"Where's that sissy in just his lingerie?" she queried the room.

I was comfortably seated in Mistress Claudine's lap getting a weenie rub through my silky nylon panties when Mistress Tomasina asked her question.

"That's you!" said Mistress Claudine. "Get up there, Sissy. I know Tomasina and I'm sure she has a sweet little surprise in store for you," she chuckled.

I nervously went up on stage, smiled at Mistress Tomasina and curtsied daintily.

"What a lovely little pansy you are, honey boy!" she said. Her praise sent oodles of girly delight showering down on me and a drop of pre-cum moistened my sheer pink panties.

"Now, be a good girl and remove your panties," she said.

Then Mistress slipped a pair of her Weenie Grip panties up my legs and fed my dickie through the hole. She pulled the cable tie until the base of my sissy rod was tightly clamped.

Mistress laid me gently on the wooden floor of the stage and then mounted me. Her warm moist vagina felt heavenly as she bobbed up and down on top of me. The audience was buzzing with excitement about Mistress' full control of my dickie. When Mistress climaxed the audience cheered and applauded.

Then Mistress Tomasina offered me to the audience. In the meanwhile she sold Weenie Grip panties to dozens of eager women who had formed a line clear across the dining room.

After nine women had ravished me I wanted to get up and flee but two strong women pinned down my arms. As more ladies raped me I stopped struggling and surrendered blissfully to their sexual dominance.

By midnight 16 more doms had joyfully mounted me and I was intoxicated with sublime feelings of helplessness and submission. I hoped that my wonderful lady rapists would never stop!

---

This concludes the Sissy is a Temp series, at least for now. Thank you for reading.

Whippet's Fashion Tip: Try different kinds of knickers until you find one that combines feminine style with sissy comfort. My favorite is a full cut nylon panty with ample width in the cotton-lined gusset. A well know lingerie brand offers these traditional ladies' briefs in Blushing Pink, Candleglow and other lovely pastel hues.

Your comments, questions and discussions are welcome.