Sissy is a Temp Pt. 09

Story Info
He finds girlish ecstasy in the Love Chamber.
1k words
4.42
2.5k
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My short vignettes tell of weak pantywaists and strong women. The delicate femboys frolic in pretty lingerie, miniskirts and high heels. They are ravished by voluptuous doms craving cunnilingus and girl-on-top intercourse. Feminine happiness swells to euphoric jubilation for both sexes.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

This series of stories is about Sissy Sophie's temporary jobs serving women. In the last chapter he was licking pussy in one of the private Love Chambers at the exclusive Chez Dominante restaurant. Mistress Laverne had responded to his delightful ministrations with a euphoric climax. Then she promised him a reward for being a such good girl...

Mistress straddled me and positioned her bottom over my throbbing weenie. She lowered herself until the head of my rod touched her pussy lips. Then she ran the tip up and down her crack to moisten it with girly juice.

"How does that feel, sweetie pie?" she whispered amorously in my ear.

"It's wonderful, Mistress!" I whispered. "Please don't stop. Pretty please!" I begged.

"We're far from being finished, honey boy," she cooed seductively.

Mistress adjusted her position above me slightly. Then she placed the head of my lubricated weenie on her clitoris and began rubbing her precious little nub. At the same time she tenderly fondled my nuts with her free hand.

The clitty massage ignited Mistress Laverne's fiery passion and soon she was moaning rapturously. Mistress moved my dickie to her vulva and then immediately lowered her full weight, forcing my rod deep within her marvelous vagina. Her action was so sudden and forceful that I nearly fainted!

With both hands now free, the strong lady grasped my wrists and held them down at my sides. I felt wonderfully helpless under her control!

While she continued thrusting, my girly rapture intensified. Mistress sensed that my arousal was nearing a climax and she slapped my face.

"Don't you dare cum until I finish, Sissy!" she stated fiercely.

She had rightfully admonished me and the smack refocused my attention on pleasing her.

Mistress climaxed three times before permitting me to finish. She withdrew my weenie from her glorious pussy and jilled me off onto the bed sheets. I climaxed in a state of heavenly sissy euphoria!

Mistress Laverne abruptly switched on the bright overhead light and said "My lady friends are waiting for me, Sissy. Help me dress."

She had not removed her lovely Chantelle push-up bra or her open crotch panties for sex. So, I merely had to help her into her glamorous Veronica Beard pleated evening gown and zip her up. She freshened her lipstick while I brushed her hair and then she departed.

I wiggled back into my pink mini-skirted waitress uniform and looked in the full length mirror. The white pinstriping and dainty cap sleeves were so precious that I wanted to jill off again but it was too soon for that. So, I went looking for my manager, Mistress Aubrey.

She was in the kitchen French kissing one of the sissy cooks and groping his pantied ass. I didn't want to disturb her so I sought out her assistant, Mistress Debbie. I found her in the dining room chatting amiably with one of the diners. I stood by patiently until she finished.

"How did you like being in the Love Chamber, Sissy Sophie?" she asked.

"I enjoyed it very much and I hope that Mistress Laverne did too."

"Oh, she did, Sissy. Laverne told me so herself. She said that you gave her a delightful pussy licking followed by wonderful girl-on-top screwing with lots of orgasms."

"I'm so glad that she enjoyed me, Mistress Debbie," I said sincerely.

"Yes, that worked out nicely, Sissy, but now we need you in the dining room. The ladies at table eight just sat down. Go over there and take their orders."

---

I went to table eight, curtsied and smiled at the party of four. Then I said, "Good evening, ladies. My name is Sissy Sophie and I'll be your server this evening. Would anyone like a beverage?"

The four women looked me over like tigers eyeing a fawn. Then a deeply tanned lady in a Vera Wang mermaid gown said, "Come here to Mistress Claudine, pretty boy."

I obediently went over to her chair and smiled sweetly only to be pulled down roughly onto her lap. The woman had powerful arms which she wrapped around my waist while she forced a kiss on me. I felt panicky and looked around for help. Mistress Debbie was watching but she seemed more amused than concerned.

"He's wearing delicious strawberry lipstick," she told her friends. "Does anyone else want a taste?"

One by one the other three women tasted my lips while Mistress Claudine held me firmly in her grasp. When they had finished she said, "Let's see what our sweet girly boy has under his cute little uniform."

Then all four women pounced on me and stripped off my dress. There I stood in front of the whole dining room in my corset, pink nylon briefs and garter belt! I was so humiliated that I started to cry.

Mistress Debbie came our way and I hoped that she would admonish the unruly women. Instead, she grabbed me by the ear, marched me off a little way and said, "Sophie, if these ladies want you to serve them in your undies then you must be accommodating. Otherwise, you're fired!"

I couldn't bear to be expelled from this marvelous gathering of powerful women. So, I returned to the table and apologized for making a scene.

"That's alright, Sissy," said Mistress Claudine. "Let's start over. Sit on my lap like a good girl and we'll give you our drink orders."

I smiled and curtsied again and then sat daintily in Mistress' lap. She embraced me in a motherly way and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. My outrage at being molested earlier gave way to the warm sensation of being pampered. I relaxed into Mistress' soft billowy breasts as the ladies gave me their beverage orders.

By the time they finished, Mistress Claudine's hand was on the silky soft tummy panel of my nylon panties. My little dickie stirred happily to life as sublime girlish emotions swelled inside me!

---

Our story of Sissy Sophie, the waitress, will continue.

Your comments, questions and discussion are welcome.

Whippet's Fashion Tip: Try control top pantyhose instead of a gaff. The nylon hosiery will flatten your bulge and make your legs look marvelous. Add full brief nylon panties on top for a charming feminine look!