Sissy Jane’s Big Night Out Ch. 05

Story Info
Sissy leaves the auction room with the winning bidders...
1.5k words
4.36
4.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all drove off from the venue in a large blacked out limousine that was thrown in for the winners of the auction by the Auction House'.. I was wedged between the two girls whilst the men looked on and inspected what was in the drink cabinet.

The girls were complimenting me on my legs, running their own manicured hands up and between my legs making my little clit stir in its cage, just enough to make me know I was caged, but not enough to get really tight and uncomfortable because it doesn't really swell much these days, even when stimulated -- an effect of my long-term chastity and conditioning -- all pleasure is now directed elsewhere.

The collar was still on me and the lead being passed around so that all could feel the power of having me at their beck and call.

"I think you're going to enjoy your evening gurl!" the big black guy laughed, as he knocked back a large scotch and rubbed his groin, over what was becoming an increasingly large bulge.

"This is normally reserved for my girls, but all three of us agreed it was time to branch out and have a bit of fun! The boys here got to hear about our plans to come to the auction tonight last week over a few too many beers after the big match and offered to increase the auction pot for a bit of your white ass! They've been waiting all week for this. I hope you realise you nearly broke the pot!"

I blushed and squirmed as I sat there, my dress now parted by the girls revealing my stocking tops. The high heels, still with their little padlocks, were causing my feet to ache a bit, but I had to admit -- they looked great! This exhibitionist sissy was in heat...but terrified!

"Drink this gurl!" He handed me a tall glass with ice. I took a large gulp -- the vodka had taken up more than the mixer! "I guess we should all introduce ourselves sissy -- after all youre going to get to know us well over the next 12 hours or so. My name's Lance - you'll find out why later, and those are my two bitches, Janice and Debbie. Debbie's the blonde with the big tits and Janice the brunette, with those long legs that end up at the most delightful little pussy. I'll let the boys introduce themselves."

The girls both smiled and once again ran their hands over me and then surprised me by leaning over and kissing me on both sides of my face. A tongue emerged from Janice's bright red lips and traced across my own lips before meeting Debbie's tongue midway. What's a gurl to do?. I added my tongue to the pair.

"Hi sissy, my name's Idris" said the shorter black guy with a bodybuilders body and no hair "I just love your outfit and can't wait to get you out of it! You girls are making me hot making out there -- don't stop on our behalf. Excuse me if I get carried away!"..and with that he started to unzip.

"Hey -- and I'm the token white guy -- Joe. They love showing off their cocks compared to mine but I can assure you it may be a bit smaller, but I last just as long, and am a heavy comer." He swigged another large one and moved to the seat opposite.

"Come look at this sissy" said the stockier of the 5 guys, "I'm Leroy" and as he spoke, he waved a scary half swollen cock in my general direction. My eyes widened! "ha.. I can see you're impressed gurl!... tell me how you want to play with it... you know you do!"

"Hey Leroy!" laughed Janice " Don't we get a look in?"

"Sure babe... help yourself" he replied... but Lance took control and told him to wait. "Your time will come Leroy."

"So that leaves me -- Louis", said the quieter of the 5 guys, with his long braided hair and gold neck chain, "but everyone knows me as 'Bull'. What Lance has in length I have in width. I'll leave you gaping. Say hello sissy" and with that he pulled out his awesome thick member. "OMG" was all i could manage...

Lance butted in and took the lead. "Ok so that gets the pleasantries sorted sissy, or do we call you jane? I think 'slut' might be more appropriate tonight. Yes, slut it is boys -- that's our gurl tonight."

Glasses and bottles jinked and were raised "To the slut."

"The SLUT!" they all chanted and slugged back their drinks in one! Cameras flashed and I realised Leroy was also using the video camera supplied by the auction team.

"Come on slut... you're getting a fan base out there by the looks of it" He was scrolling through his phone looking at the hits on the Auction House website - hits on the pics and vids of me! "Lets see what more you can do - smile for the camera."

I don't quite know what came over me that night (I should laugh at that really, as quite a lot came over me literally...but I am talking figuratively of course) but something kicked in that I had never experienced before. My total focus became the deep sub gurl I always knew I had in me...who had never had the chance to escape! I just wanted to please my new temporary owners and do my Master proud... and the thought that I now had a fan base out there just hit too many of my sub buttons! The collar was the defining article which tipped me over, when it had clicked shut it send me into deep sub space and everything after that just added icing to this already scrumptious cake!

As Lance swung his enormous member into my face I could see Leroy zoom the video camera and smile...in fact the stare of all their eyes was hotter than the spotlights I'd experienced in the auction room... they were all expectantly waiting to see how I would handle this rigid BBC...

"Just to set the scene slut, we want to get you to the stage of seeing you beg for our cocks.... each and every one of them. We want to see your eyes pleading ... your tongue worshipping... your lips engulfing.... your throat accommodating and your body pleasing. You are our little fuckslut tonight...and don't you forget it."

I hadn't!... I was in a deep sissy-sub space... and couldn't wait to get my hands and mouth on these prize cocks... to me...it was I who had won the prize now...not them!

I looked into the camera and in my sexiest voice after a long pout... said " I am proud to be your slut for the night.. I will make my Master proud and worship your cocks -- I so want to please them... I I have thought of nothing else since I stepped into the arena... you have the most amazing cocks and I just beg you to not stop using me with them... I will not be satisfied until you are all satisfied.... Use me....!"

The handheld camera stopped whirring but the remotes stuck hurriedly to the window were still glowing red indicating there was some streaming still happening....

Lance continued, "Good slut. I think we will have to let you get the appetite going and work you up to a crescendo... you might have to wait for it... "

The guys lined up in front of me and all unzipped, whilst the girls acting on earlier agreed plans no doubt, stood up holding my lead and told me to remain kneeling. Janice took the lead to my left side whilst Debbie clipped on another to the D-ring and firmly held her lead to my right so that I was now held in a relatively braced position.

Debbie purred.... "Don't you just love our new pet Janice?"

"Oh yes Debbie" Janice replied, "I can't wait for her training to start and to see her progress tonight!" then turning to me she barked "Just remember we're here too slut...it's not all about cock remember... you're here for us too..." Then as if to remind me she pulled her lead through her legs and dragged me close to her minute see-thru thong, having raised her skirt for access.

"Lick me slut" she barked, "taste my sweet juices...."

I needed no encouragement as out of the corner of my eye I could see the guys all gently stroking and getting hard. I so wanted this

She was wet...oh my so... wet! Wet and sweet and almost gushing with secretions from her excitement. Whilst she moaned as my tongue struck gold on her clit, I could just see Debbie's hand tracing over the 5 cocks with her long nails and making them jump. I was now ...officially...... In heat!