Sissy Jane’s Big Night Out Ch. 06

Story Info
The demands on Jane.
1.1k words
4.59
3.9k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I worked on her clit the girls told me how I would be desperate for cock by the end of this and how they would get me to the edge and back with each moment of passion. They told me how my lust for cum would be insatiable and how I would crave to feel it hit the back of my throat, or feel it dribbling down my leg or face.... and how with every thrust of cock in my sissy ass I would moan louder and louder and eventually beg for more to the point where I would have multiple sissygasms in my little cage .... a cage that was just not coming off. Of how I would hold a cock in each hand whilst being fucked from in front and behind in a delightful spit-roast, and how I would speak to the camera dripping in cum and tell everyone what a cum slut I was and how I wanted more. The more they told me the more excited the girls got and I suddenly realised how close Janice was to a climax as the lead was pulled harder and harder into her groin almost suffocating me.

"Yes baby, yes lick me slut!...hard!...get me wet for cock!!"

I went with new vigour and rapidly felt her shudder and drench my lips. I eagerly devoured her juices.

"OMG FUCK ME!!!" she shouted.

I paused, not quite knowing if this was addressed to me!. Silly me. The lead was wrenched away by Debbie as Joe, the heavy-comer, pushed between her legs, tore her thong off and, in one swift thrust, entered her powerfully with his rigid white cock! They fucked. Hard!

Cameras clicked, videos whirred. I was inches from the action, held there my Debbie's lead.

"Imagine its you sissy!" said Lance, leaning close in. "Feel the energy, feel what she's feeling. Think what she's thinking, and wish it was you!"

My mind was racing at the scene unfolding and my little clit was straining in its cage at the sights and aromas.

"Tell it out loud slut", he continued as the pair fucked senselessly. "Shout out what you would say if it was you!"

From my squashed-in position I knew full well what she was thinking already. I was there I could feel it!

"Tell me slut.. now!"

I blurted it out: "Fuck me babe. Fuck me Joe...please ... hard"

"Good gurl. You're getting the idea!" I blushed.

"Put yourself in her position!"

"Oh yes!. I want your cum Joe!! FUCK ME! HARDER! PLEASE!" I continued, getting totally immersed in the moment!

Joe spurred on by my words did just that and pounded harder into Janice who was now riding a massive wave of ecstasy.

"I want your cum inside me Joe. Now!... please... fuck me harder now now now NOW!" I screamed.

Joe was close!

Lance whispered in my ear.

"Look at those full balls slut. Look at that glistening cock thrusting in and out... you must be so ready for it!"

"OMG yes..." was all I could manage in reply.

"Watch it closely now slut. He's going to cum. He going to burst inside her. He really cums.. you will be amazed how much!! See those veins pulsating now. He's close"

I was transfixed, unaware that I was almost asphyxiating with the tightness of the leash. Joe was indeed pounding hard and his big balls were bouncing over my face as they found their mark.

"You want his cum sissy?" whispered Lance "Don't you!?"

"Oh fuck yes!"

"Tell us sissy!"

"Joe..of fuck Joe...cum now now Now! Please!" 'I beg you! CUM FOR ME!!!"

Janice screamed and her body rocked as Joe tensed and gave a series of extra deep thrusts letting out the most guttural of groans. His ball sac contracted and I watched spellbound as his shaft pumped cum deep into her. It seemed to go on for ages like a machine! He stopped and then Lance firmly said,

"You wanted cum slut, you got it... now take it gurl!"

Oh my! Joe slipped out and all I can say is, that the flood gates opened. Hot cum poured out from her ripe lips and like a good gurl I moved forward, eager and totally overcome with a lust for cum, and lapped the initial flood. OMG.. it was hot, salty and so silky. I just wanted it so bad now.

"Don't waste a drop slut" chipped in Leroy, filming once more, "If you know what's good for you you'll extract the lot and then clean Joe... and you never know he might even manage another rise if you're good!... he's quite the stud on Viagra you know...and we've all topped up tonight with the little blues!"

I was in the zone, I had never seen cum volumes like it, and, to be honest had not tasted much cum in the past, other than mine, but was now a convert. As I licked and swallowed the white nectar I was aware of Idris positioning himself over Debbie. It looked like she was going to get her fill also!.

I guessed I was in for a bit more of pussy worship before I got cock.

As Idris got into his stride, Janice somehow contracted her muscles and sent little rivulets of cum to my waiting mouth... which were duly lapped up...on film...

Bull chipped in: "You're such a good gurl ... and so obedient slut... I can see this is going to be one hell of a night!"

"We have so much cum to share!. I can't wait to see the gape from my fat cock!"

Lance, still obviously in charge and leading the proceedings, could be heard pouring more drinks over the sounds of Idris taking Debbie

"Listen to them again sissy.. put yourself in her position... think it... feel it.. crave it... want it.....need it!"

I was... I did need it ....now!!!!!!

"You will be so desperate for it sissy. You will beg for it!"

OMG... he was so right... I wanted it so much!... I was getting so jealous of the girls. I wanted my own share of cock.

"Think of it slut... feeling that hard black cock pounding your ass baby. Filling you with cum. You want that cum! You want it bad!"

I did!... he was getting to me. The taste of Janice's juices combined with Joes hot cum was something else...an aphrodisiac I had never tasted....but one which would always be craved for now!. I wanted more...

"OMG" shouted Idris. "FUUUCK" screamed Debbie.

Lance whispered in my ear once more....

"Wait for it slut... I think your second helping is coming..."