Sissy Jane’s Big Night Out Ch. 04

Story Info
Its crunch time for Jane at the auction...
905 words
4.5
3.1k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ok everyone!...going once...... going twice... SOLD!!!..... Sold to Bidders 212 - the guys down here!!!" He pointed to the wild bunch near the stage amidst roars from the crowd.

OMG!! the 5 guys. The group that I had thought were 5 black guys were actually 4 black guys and 1 white guy...along with 2 women. They were all laughing and giving 'high 5's' and texting friends. One of the women was grabbed by the biggest hunk and picked up and planted on his massive shoulders -- and from there she jubilantly waved their bidding card, No, 212, and whooped and whooped in triumph, not realising that her short dress had hitched up at the back and was now showing everyone her delightful buttocks and micro thong. It didn't go unnoticed by the camera teams however, who zoomed in and broadcast the view to the rest of the crowd! She missed it initially but as the crowd cheered, she realised what was happening and hurriedly tried to get down, but it was not to be. Her man held her strongly aloft as his mate gave her a string of smarting slaps, much to the crowd's delight. She was slowly let down with blushes to both sets of cheeks to ongoing cheers from the crowd who had been whipped up to a frenzy by the bidding and closing incident!

I stood there, very much in the spotlight, as the buzz continued, both in the crowd and also within my plug! The compère congratulated the winners and patted me condescendingly on the butt and gave me a wink, whispering, 'You're in for a fun evening gurl!"

He then turned to the cameras and crowd and called out: "Wow, what a great set of bidding everyone! You surpassed yourselves -- I do hope you will stay for the two special remaining lots -- the female slave and the weekend for 4 at the chateau. In the meantime may I encourage you to visit the bar and buffet over there whilst we arrange for this delightful gurl to be handed over to her buyers. You may also be interested to know that pics of her getting prepared here earlier, and the professional photo shoot with our resident photographer, are, this very minute, being uploaded to our website. Her journey will be fully documented, including her ongoing experiences with her new overnight owners who will shortly be given cam-recorders and camera equipment for the night! Her current owner is keen to let everyone share her journey and give her something to look back on when she has returned to his full control." There followed a loud and raucous round of applause.... I blushed...

With that he put down the mike and led me, hobbling a bit in my heels, over to where the winning bidders were standing. "Ok you lucky guys, meet your little slut for the night!" He presented me and nudged me to do a quick turn...which I did. They smiled big broad grins and I was able to see them closer -- all 5 men and 2 women! There was a definite frisson of excitement within the group and already the men were getting fruity with the two girls who were obviously not embarrassed about being groped and teased in front of me and the compère. "Follow me over here guys. There is sadly a bit of paperwork to cover as we want this hot little bit of real estate back in one piece this time tomorrow. Who is in charge and happy to sign over the property?"

"I will" said the large black guy who had lifted up his girl earlier. "Where do I sign?"

There followed a short break whilst I was left rather in the lurch on the edge of the stage as the large guy followed the man over to a booth and emerged a few minutes later with paperwork and a couple of boxes containing camera equipment etc. "She's all ours for the night guys!" he shouted with a large grin and amidst whoops from a few of the crowd who had not disappeared to the bar and an excited hum from his group. With that he delved into one of the boxes and produced a large bright red leather collar with sparkles on it. "This will have to go gurl, you're our property now" and with that he removed my glamorous necklace and fixed the collar on with its internal lock which snapped shut with a resounding click. Tthat hit a sub spot in me that made my legs go weak.

"Follow me gurl...have we got some fun lined up for you!"

..and with that he squeezed my left buttock and probed the crack with his large fingers through the split in my dress. I moaned, letting myself down, showing how I was finding this so exciting. I moaned there and then like a bitch on heat. I don't know where it came from but the sub femme in me was on overdrive at the thought of what lay in store. Everything was a bit of a blur but, to the sounds of the compère shouting "Enjoy yourselves boys!", I hobbled after my new owners hurriedly as they tugged on the, now attached, leash. The girls fell in alongside me taking me in each arm and started to whisper in my ears about the guys...and more importantly about their kinks ....and cocks.