Sissy Jane’s Big Night Out Ch. 03

Story Info
Jane's auction heats up as the bidding rises....
862 words
4.48
3.7k
4

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plug pulsed and made me jump. My heart pounded and the sudden silence that had descended on the venue was deafening! This was a defining moment. A line in the sand. The moment of truth. I listened, my jaw falling and my mind racing.

The compère continued: "One night with this delightful slut courtesy of her owner. All your desires fulfilled, all your fantasies becoming reality and all your inhibitions gone! Come on ladies and gentlemen get those wallets out and show us what you've got!. You've seen what she's got and what she can do. You've seen her delightful curves and know what a good sub she is -- let me remind you of her oral skills. Now let's see those bids coming in. Who's going to start the bidding?"

My wide eyes said it all and as I looked up around the venue I could see images of them and my face broadcast round the room in glorious technicolour. Looking wary, but excited, pupils dilating with anticipation and revealing my inner thoughts. The screens blinked and after a juddering transition my face was replaced with the video clip of me walking into the arena earlier in the evening, the pics of me being dressed (I had no idea!!) and even video clips of my plug going in -- oh my -- there was me, leaning against the wall, my dress pulled up and the plug slipping in and being checked for power! I'm was blushing now but no one was aware. There was a buzz in the air, as well as in my butt, and a few cheers went up.

Someone in the crowd shouted "50" and was chastised by the compère: "50!...are you having a laugh. I'm sure you can do better than that! Come on everyone let's have something serious. This slut is now in heat for you"

There followed a flurry of voting. He was good and spotted the hands raised with their bidding numbers like a market auctioneer. Every time things seemed to reach a lull he stoked the fire and started things moving. I listened, spellbound as the bidding jumped in 50's up the scale. There was a fascination as I listened to the bids coming in. "Was I really worth that? Was this real? OMG. Who will I end up with?"

I didn't dare look at who was voting but as the bidding gained new heights and narrowed down to a handful of bidders, I couldn't help as the camera picked them out and broadcast them round the screens. There was a mix of young and old, black and white, singles and couples, and it was then that the compere called "Don't give up guys. If you're getting outbid, you could always bid as a syndicate!"

OMG. Some did. OMG some did. I saw a bunch of bikers rally and increase their bids, closely followed by 5 black guys and group of couples who were obviously the worse for wine and who bid outrageously, cheering every time they got an acknowledgement! I daren't look! Most of the room was hushed now -- things had got tense as the bidding neared its climax - it was between the couples and the 5 black guys. My heart was pounding.

"Give us another twirl my little slut" barked the compère. My plug jumped into action as my unseen owner gleefully pressed his remote and I obediently twirled to roars of applause as he lifted my dress again for the camera and everyone saw the plug buried within and the soft milky thighs that so wanted to be touched right now.

"There ladies and gentlemen. Who could resist this, and I can tell you she has the smoothest of skin down here, is totally hairless and smells divine."

The exhibitionist in me was letting me down. I was loving it...and feeling so horny.

"Show us her cage" someone at the front shouted. I found myself square on to the ringside camera parting my legs and allowing the split dress to reveal my little caged clit. It set the bidding alight again which became frantic and I listened with incredulity as the target climbed...and climbed. My little clit was tight in its cage and I realised how turned on I was. The terror was giving way to erotic thoughts as I watched the bidders own excitement and determination grow. Members of the audience were also transfixed as the proceedings progressed and my sponsor was obviously getting into the scene as my plug was pulsing with ever increasing frequency and power making my squirm on the stage. I realised it was making me leak. I started to descend into sub mode. The whole preceding were just so exciting and I found my mind wandering...imagining the potential scenarios.

In the blur that was the developing I finally heard those words ring out: "is that your final bid ladies and gentlemen? Come now, is there not one amongst you who wants this slut more than that?"

The die was cast.

"OK everyone! That's it...Going once...... going twice... BANG - the gavel hit the desk "SOLD! Sold to the......."

To be continued...