Sissy Maid to Mom and Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom comes home to Andy and Liz.
2.4k words
4.64
36.9k
46

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonzDoe
LonzDoe
131 Followers

Chapter 2

"I'm home!" Mom announced as she entered through the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Liz answered. "Mom, come here, please". Liz had a very sweet voice. Typical of a 21 year old college student, which she was, in the same school as me. Although, I was just starting at 18.

"Hi, honey. How was your day?" Mom asked when she entered the room after placing her purse on the couch in the living room and continuing on to the kitchen. "Is your brother home?"

"Hi, mom" replied my sister. "Yes, he's home. He's upstairs. He'll come down in a second. We had a very nice day and I want to talk to you about it".

I was upstairs listening to the conversation dressed in my french maid uniform. I had my black short dress, my white apron and my mom's red lingerie. Just a couple minutes ago, after putting it all on, Liz told me to pick some shoes that would go with the outfit. I went into my mom's walk-in closet and chose a pair of black heels. They were 3 inches tall and had no straps. I found it a bit difficult to walk in them, so I walked slowly. It seemed they fit me just fine, apparently, I had the same shoe size as my mom, which didn't really surprise me since we're almost the same height. I'm 5' 11" and she's 5' 10" with no heels on. Before coming out of the bedroom, my sister handed me a headband that matched the outfit. It made sense, as I imagine it was sold as part of the entire french maid outfit.

After I was all dressed up, my sister saw me and praised how pretty I looked. Then she lowered her eyes to between my thighs, and saw that I was tenting the dress.

"You have another hard on?" she asked, surprised. "You just came a couple minutes ago. Wow..."

"It just turns me on so much to be dressed like this and having you order me around. Also, having felt your hand on my cock was so good I just want more".

"Well, what do you know?" She said. "It shouldn't surprise me. After all, we're related and I know I am always horny. That's why when I saw you with my panties on I was expecting to make more of the situation, and it's gonna work out great one we get mom into it".

"Mom? What do you mean by getting her into it?"

"Well, I have had talks with her about having sex and she told it's normal to have a high sex drive. That is being turned on all the time. And she told me she was the same as me. I'm sure we can all work something out together".

I was a bit surprised at that revelation, but I was so excited to see what would come out of all of it. Now, a couple of minutes after that conversation, I was eavesdropping on the conversation between Liz and my mom to see what would come out of it.

"You'll see, mom" said Liz, "Andy would like to make something for you. For both of us really".

"That sounds nice." My mom answered.

"It is. It's really nice. He has seen how tidy and organized you are and he would like to start helping you, us, actually, to maintain a very clean home". Liz said.

"Well, that sounds amazing. Is it my birthday and I didn't know it?" Mom replied with a smile on her face.

"The thing is that it's not entirely a gift. He wants something in return".

"Let me guess, money?"

"No". Liz shook her head. "I think money would be far more simple. He wants to become your maid".

"Really? Why?" Mom asked with a confused look.

"Well, he really loves putting on lingerie and he wants to be your sissy maid in exchange for letting him wear your clothes and your panties and stockings". Liz said with a devilish smile.

"What? ...Is this a joke?" Mom couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"No, it's not a joke. Take a look for yourself". Liz then turned towards the stairs and yelled out to me "Andy, come here!".

I started walking down the stairs, grabbing the handrail all the while for I still wobbled a little with the heels on. After what seemed like entire minutes, but was probably ten seconds, I reached the landing of the stairs and took a deep breath before giving another step to reveal myself to my mom at the entrance of the kitchen.

My mom looked at me and her eyes opened really wide. She seemed like she wanted to say something but the words didn't leave her mouth. Then, her face relaxed and a smile appeared on her.

"Wow, Andy, you look really gorgeous! I love how my outfit fits you. And is that... are those my stockings and my heels?" She looked at me nod yes and then a lightbulb went on in her head. "What are you wearing underneath?".

I turned to look at Liz who then gave me a nod of approval. I lifted my dress, her dress, so mom could see the red lace panties I had on of hers.

"I see. Very sexy. And you really like it as I can see from your erection". She lifted her gaze to my face. "You do, huh? You really like it?"

"... Yes... I do... mom". I said. "And I want to be your maid".

"Ehem..." my sister cleared her throat on the other side of the table.

"Yours and Liz's maid, mom". I corrected myself.

"Really? You like it? Does it make you feel good? And... horny, too?". My mom had a look on her that seemed like she was planning something.

"Yes, mom. I really like it and it really turns me on". I moved a bit closer to her.

"Well, you can't just have my clothes without paying for them. And..." she stretched her hand towards my panties. Her panties. "if you're going to be cumming on my panties..." her hand touched my cock, or rather, the panties on my cock, her cum-soaked panties covering my cock. "You should also have the duty to wash them". She then retreated her hand and, to my surprise, brought her fingers to her lips and tongue. I saw as she started tasting her fingers covered in my cum.

"I'll do whatever you want me to do to let me keep using your clothes". I said.

"So, have you been using my clothes behind my back for a long time now?" My mom asked after she licked all her fingers and her sight lowered to my crutch again.

"Actually," Liz intervened, "he has been using my panties".

"In that case it's only fair you become a sissy maid for both of us. But..." mom turned to Liz and then back to me, "if you're going to be our sissy maid, we can't keep calling you Andy".

"Call me whatever you want". I said in a tone that sounded too precipitous due to my excitement and eagerness to be allowed to wear their clothes. Their worn clothes, preferably.

"That sounded too excited, and a bit disrespectful to be honest". She stood up and came close to me. With her 5 inch heels she was wearing, matching her black pencil skirt, that looked so sexy with her white blouse, she was staring right at my face. "From now on you will only be allowed to speak when you have our permission to do so. And you will now be called Nadia".

"Yes, of course". I responded.

"What did I just say?" She had a very stern face. "If you misbehave, you'll just be our bitch. You don't even deserve a name until you learn to behave". As she said this I could see her breathing was starting to become a little agitated. I thought she was getting angry. Or was that something else?

Liz stood up too and came near me.

"We should punish her, mom".

Her? She started referring to me as a girl too. It made me feel so turned on. My cock must have grown a bit because I felt the panties stretching so badly around it.

"Yes, we should". Mom said and looked down at me and saw my eager cock. "Well, it seems she's liking it. It's not fair that she gets all the excitement when she's supposed to be the one being punished. Come here, bitch".

My mom took my hand and led me out towards the living room. When we were standing in front of the couch she let go of me and turned me to face the couch.

"Get on your knees, bitch".

I did as she instructed and then she moved to stand between me and the couch. She lifted her pencil skirt all the way to her waist and I could see she was wearing a pink satin thong. I was mere inches away from my mom's pussy and I had a clear view of her underwear.

She then sat down at the edge of the couch and laid back. Then she spread her legs and I saw her thong and how it was so wet where it covered her pussy.

"Get her and lick my thong clean, bitch".

I started to move close to her slowly. It was just so much happening. I couldn't believe it. Then I felt a hand on the back of my head and realized my sister was just next to me and was pushing my head towards my mom's cunt.

"Hurry up, bitch, do as you're told to do". My sister buried my face in my mom's crotch and I could feel all her warmth. I immediately got my tongue out and started licking her pussy through the fabric of her underwear. The taste was so strong. It was a little bit salty and sweet at the same time. I started moving my tongue from side to side and felt how my saliva was combining with my mom's juices. My sister removed her hand from the back of my head, and I saw how my mom put her own hands on it. She pushed me even closer to her and started moving her hips up and down.

"Oh, my god..." she moaned and I could see her face was thrown back. "Yes... like that... keep going...". Her breathing was becoming more and more agitated. Suddenly she pulled my head back a little with one hand, and moved the other to her thong and moved it aside. I was now seeing directly into her naked pussy. She had short pubic hairs on top of her pussy. It seemed it was trimmed not too long ago. I could only enjoy this sight for a mere second before she buried my face between her pubic lips again.

"Keep going... come on..." she said without letting go of me. "Deep... put your tongue in me... deep... deeper". I did as she told me and got my tongue in between her lips and felt she was so wet. I could appreciate it more now without her thong separating us. "Come on... Fuck me with your tongue!... Fuck me!... Fuck your mom!". I moved my tongue even faster in and out of her feeling all of her pussy wet. It was now a mixture of my saliva and her juices.

"Yes... Yes... Ahh... AHHH...." she was panting now. All of a sudden I feel her push my head to her pussy even harder and her hips pressing against me as well. She arched her back and took an enormous breath in. A second later, her thighs which were perfectly keeping my head in place started to shake as did the hand that was pushing my head. From the corner of my eye I saw her other hand, the one she used to move her thong, grasp the couch and make a fist so hard that the hand started to shake as well.

"AAAHHHHhhhhhhh.... AAAAAAHHHHHHhhhhhh....." She finally screamed while letting out all the air she had inhaled. "Fuck!... Fuck.... oh my god... that was so good. Fuck..." She continued to tremble and she pulled my head away from her and let me go. I could see her having spasms every second or so. After a couple more seconds I saw she opened her eyes.

"Very well done, slut. Not bad for your first chore". Her eyes moved from me to the side of me and were fixated on something. I followed her gaze and saw my sister on the armchair that was to my right with her pants down to her knees and her hand inside her panties. She was looking at my mom's pulsating pussy and at me.

"I want some of that, too". She said. "But I want a bit more. Bitch, go to my room and open the drawer on my left nightstand. Open the pink bag that has drawings of hearts on it and bring me... Bring me what's inside".

"Yes". I replied after staring at her for a couple seconds.

"Oh, bitch, before you leave" as she said this she still had her hand in her panties "when we ask you to do something from now on, you will answer with 'yes, ma'am' and curtsy right after".

"Of..." I started to say but stopped myself in time. "Yes, ma'am". After that I curtsied the best I could, but I think it was more of a bow than a curtsy.

"Mmmmhh..." mom grunted. "That lame-ass curtsy was good enough to show me your ass in my panties and gave me an idea. Obey your sister, bitch, and we'll see to it in a moment".

An idea? I had no clue what it could be. I did as ordered and went to my sister's room. I went straight to her nightstand and opened the drawer. I saw a couple of bags made of satin and other soft fabrics. I picked up the pick one and it felt firm, but soft. I opened it and saw a very big and veiny dildo. It was colored red and at the base it had two buttons. It was not a dildo, it was a vibrator. In the bag there was also a little tube. I looked at it closely and read "lube" right below what appeared to be the brand. Well... this seemed to be a very entertaining idea she just had...

LonzDoe
LonzDoe
131 Followers