Sissy Maid to Mom and Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
Liz bonds with her mom before her sissy maid brother returns.
3.4k words
4.67
32.4k
38

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonzDoe
LonzDoe
133 Followers

Chapter 3

I stepped out of my sister's room and closed the door. I had in my hand the vibrator and the lube tube. I started making my way down the corridor to the stairs when I heard moaning.

"Yes... Faster..." the voice said. It was my sister's voice. Such a sweet voice. Even though she was older than me, she seemed so young and her voice added to it.

I reached the stairs and from there I had a clear view of the living room. There was an armchair a few steps after the landing of the stairs which was facing to the right from my position, towards the door of the house. Forming a right angle with the armchair was a sofa facing the TV, which made you sit with your back to the stairs. That's where my mom was lying when I was kneeling in front of her giving her head. She was burying my face in her crotch just a few moments ago while I was wearing her french maid outfit and underneath it her lace red panties and bra with matching red thigh-high stockings and black heels. But my mom wasn't there now. She was now kneeling in front of the armchair. I couldn't see her face because it was in between my sister's legs.

My sister, Liz, was in the armchair. Her back was on the seat as she had her butt at the edge of it and her legs were raised above the armrest. She was holding the back of her knees with her hands and my mom's head was right between them.

"Oh my gosh!" she said and arched her back. I climbed down the stairs and positioned myself next to my mom. I had a clear view of my mom licking my sister's pussy. She had her tongue sticking out caressing my sister's pubic lips, going from her left labia to her clit to her right labia and back to her clit. Then mom got her lips closer to my sister's pussy and kissed her mount. I heard her kiss and suck on her two, three, four times, before she opened her mouth and stuck her face right in my sister's crotch. I could hear slurping and moaning from my mom and moaning and cursing from my sister.

"Fuck... God, yes... Shit... more". My sister let go of her left knee and used her hand to pinch her left nipple. The right hand was on top of my mom's head. It seemed like she was caressing my mom's hair. Her long black curly hair which made it past her shoulder blades. With that hand I could see her pushing my mom's head trying to bury her in her pussy, just like mom did to me earlier. It's a family thing, I guess. Mom had her left hand wrapped around my sister's right thigh and her right hand was on the floor, supporting her. The movement made me look at the hand because it started to go up my mom's thigh and to in between her legs. Mom was kneeling and as her hand was reaching her pussy she lifted her ass a bit more. Her hand started rubbing her pussy with two fingers that covered her lips and her slit.

Suddenly, my mom opened her eyes and looked straight at my sister and I could see her jaw tense. Her neck was moving up and down as she started thrusting her tongue inside my sister's pussy. My mom was fucking her daughter with her tongue and my sister was just loving it. She started gasping and her hand closed in a fist around my mom's hair and her other hand was pinching and pulling her left nipple. She threw her head back and her gasping was becoming shorter and more spacious between them. She took an audible deep breath while my mom kept her mouth glued to my sister's pussy. I couldn't hear my sister breathing. She wasn't, she was holding her breath and all her muscles were tensing. Her hands and arms started to tremble, followed by her legs and that's when she let out a yell.

"AAAAAAAaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" my sister yelled, but I was busy watching my mom's face. I saw her cheeks starting to swallow and some water began to dripple. In a second or two she yanked her head back, separating herself from her own daughter's pussy, and a lot of water was blasting from my sister's pussy directly to my mom's face. She was pissing on my mom and my mom had her mouth wide open. She was catching as much of it as she could in her mouth and was swallowing down as much as she could. After about three seconds, the squirt out of my sister's pussy lost its force and started to trickle down her pussy.

"My beautiful squirting baby girl!" said my mom looking directly at my sister's pussy, which was now pulsating. My mom got her tongue out and slowly got close to and caressed my sister's clit with it. At the mere touch of the tip of my mom's tongue, my sister had a spasm, and another. She spasmed a couple more times before she dropped her legs at the sides of my mom and her head rested to her side. I could have sworn she had fallen asleep from the mere intensity of her orgasm. My mom separated a bit as she sat down on the floor and she started to move her hand through her bare breasts, which were soaked in my sister's squirt. She then led her hand to her mouth and licked her fingers. She saw me from the corner of her eye standing there and her eyes directed to my hands, where I had the vibrator and the tube of lube. She smiled. It was such a happy smile. She seemed to be happy to see my sister pretty much passed out from an orgasm which she herself provoked.

My mom extended her hands towards the vibrator and I took a step closer to her to put it in her hand. She started rubbing the vibrator all over her breasts and stomach and got it all wet with my sister's juices. She then got it next to my sister's pussy and rubbed it on top of it. My sister smiled when she felt the vibrator in her pussy and lifted her head while opening her eyes. She was looking at her crotch and then she gazed at me. She was also smiling.

"I totally forgot about our maid for a second there, mum". Liz sat up and looked at my mom still sitting on the floor in front of her.

"I did, too, hun". Mom looked back at me as she took the vibrator away from my sister. "Good thing we have one because we just made a huge mess here".

"Yes, mom" Liz looked at her and then back at me. "Maid, you need to clean this up. But, before you do, I have to make sure you are in the proper cleaning conditions".

Proper cleaning conditions? What was she talking about? I had no idea what that meant and she saw it clearly on my confused face.

"Would you mind handing me my toy, mum?". Liz extended her hand towards my mom.

"Here you go, sweetie".

Liz took it and placed the tip of it on her pussy. She started pushing on it and let out a grunt.

"Ah... it's a bit difficult... to... put it... in... right after" she was grunting while pushing the vibrator in her. "There we go. Oh, god... it feels good. And now..."

She got the vibrator back out of her and got close enough to my mom that she kissed her on the mouth. I saw Liz opening her mouth and sticking her tongue inside my mom's mouth, who then started to use her own tongue. I could see from the movement of both her cheeks that her tongues were swirling around in their mouths. When their mouths separated I could see a thin trickle of saliva connecting her mouths for a second before it snapped in half.

"Mom, would you lay back, please?" My sister used her free hand to cup my mom's breasts, which must have been D-cups because they were bigger than my sister's C-cups. With her other hand she placed the same vibrator which she had just used to fuck herself at the entrance of my mom's pussy. She pushed it in and it slid right in, without effort.

"It feels so good to feel in me the same vibrator that just fucked you, sweetheart".

"Well, mom, it's gonna feel even better for Nadia, here, in just a second".

Nadia, the name they agreed would be mine as I became their maid.

"Honey" directed my mom to me. "Turn around, please. And get down on all fours".

I was a bit shocked from the scene I just witnessed. So I hesitated a bit on what to do now.

"Now, bitch". My sister added. Though it sounded insulting, she had a very calm, and somehow loving, tone. "Turn around and get down on your knees".

I turned around and felt vulnerable, giving my back to my sister and my mom. Then, I kneeled down and felt the wooden floor through the thighs covering my knees. As I supported my weight on my hands, thus adopting the doggy style, I felt even more vulnerable. I could feel the dress hike up revealing my mom's red lace panties which I was wearing. I hadn't noticed, but all this time my penis had been erect creating a tent against the panties.

"I'll need that". My sister said as she crouched next to me and took the lube that was, up until that point, still in my hand. She then headed back behind me and I turned to see her.

"Don't turn. Keep looking forward" my mom told me as she positioned behind me, between my legs and extended her hand towards my sister to receive the lube. I couldn't see her, but my mom squirted a bit of lube on the tip of her index finger. She started lubing up her finger all the way to the knuckle. While she did this, my sister got next to her and slid my (mom's) panties down to expose my ass. Then her hand moved to my cock, which was now a bit more free and started caressing the tip of it with her thumb and two fingers. She was teasing me, barely touching it, but I liked it so much. I was so turned on by seeing my mom fuck my sister and her cumming all over my mom's face.

A cold feeling made me shiver. It was soft, but cold. My mom put her lubed up finger on my asshole. I could feel her tracing around it, spreading some lube all around my asshole. Her other hand then grabbed my left buttcheek and gave it a gentle grasp. Her finger was circling around my asshole tracing smaller and smaller circles. I felt all the lube in my asshole. It felt as if I had soiled myself. It didn't take long for the lube to lose its coldness and it just felt slippery.

A slight push made me tense up and I could feel my mom's finger entering my anus. It sting a bit and some pain started irradiating from it. It felt like she had inserted her entire finger up my ass, but it wasn't even half her finger nail. She pushed a bit more again and the pain increased. I moaned in pain.

"Relax...". My sister's voice was soothing right next to me and she made me more aware of her fingers on my penis. "Calm down and relax your muscles... all of them... You'll really like it. You'll feel so close to mom when she's inside you".

She said this with such firmness in her voice that I felt better and turned my head a little to see her. She was smiling next to me with her arm disappearing underneath my dress and I could still feel her fingers moving up and down my cock's head. It made me feel so turned on. I turned my head a little more and saw my mom kneeling between my legs with one hand on my buttcheek and the other one at my asshole. She pushed a little more and I could feel my asshole stretching and throbbing from the pain. She didn't move her finger, she just left it there for a moment and I returned my head to the front because it hurt so much I lowered it between my arms and hissed in pain.

I couldn't feel my mom's hand on my buttcheek anymore and a moment later I felt it again caressing my testicles. It felt so good.

"Relax, sweetheart". I heard my mom say. "It'll hurt less in a minute".

I felt her finger leave my asshole and the pain subsided. I felt no more pain, but I wanted to feel her finger inside me again. I didn't realise it, but my mom was putting more lube on her finger and pressed it against my asshole one more time. This time I felt it penetrate me far more easily than before. It hurt, but not so much as the first time. I thought I could take more.

"More, mom, please". I said when I felt her finger resting inside of me.

"You're already starting to like it. Didn't I tell you, sweetie?". My mom then started to push her finger deeper in me and when two thirds of her finger was inside me, she let it rest there for a moment. I felt a hand grab my chin and lift my head. As I let myself get guided by this hand, I opened my eyes and saw my sister's beautiful eyes stare right into mine. She had big gorgeous hazel colored eyes which gave her such a beautiful aspect. She was gorgeous, and I think it was very evident, so that her own brother, or sister should I say now, could see it as well. She closed her eyes and got close to me and started kissing me. Her tongue darted inside my mouth and found mine and started caressing it. I could feel a salty taste in her tongue, which I knew was the taste of her own pussy from when she kissed my mom a moment before they started finger fucking me.

It felt so good to kiss my own sister and feel her tongue dancing with mine. The pressure came back as I felt my mom start moving her finger. It was sliding effortlessly along my asshole, and I wanted more. I didn't want to stop tongue kissing my sister, so in a muffled moan I asked for more.

"More... more". My mom heard me and slid more of her finger inside me and continued fucking me. I could feel her finger all up in me as her knuckles bumped against my buttcheeks. She continued to slide it in and out of me without fully removing it from me. I felt her slide it almost all out of me, then stop. At this moment she squirted even more lube on her finger and proceeded to ram it inside me again all the way to her knuckles. I was feeling all the lube inside of me, inside my rectum, and it made me hot. A moment later, she took her finger out of me.

I felt empty and wanted to feel my mom inside of me again after a single second without feeling her fucking me.

"Don't tense up now, little slut". I heard my mom's voice behind me as I felt my sister's breathing on my face while we were kissing. My mom then removed her hand from my balls and used it to take the vibrator that was in her pussy out. She kissed in on the head of that plastic cock and placed it at the entrance of my asshole. It felt huge. It must have been as big as my cock, maybe, but it felt huge when pressed against my finger-fucked asshole.

"I love you". My mom said to me and then she started pushing the vibrator inside of me. It hurt again. The head of it was like four times the size of my mom's finger. I grunted in my sister's mouth and she brought a firm grasp to my cock's shaft which felt bigger than ever in my life. It continued to hurt as more of it advanced and when all the head was in I sensed as my anus trapped the head inside me.

"You like it, still, hun?". My sister said as she separated from me and opened her eyes.

"It hurts, sis, but I want more, please. Don't take it out, mom". I said without the strength to look back. My sister repositioned herself to my side. She wanted to see her vibrator inside her personal maid's ass. She then extended her hand towards it.

"It'll hurt less right after I do this..." She then pushed the button on the base of the vibrator and it came to life.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as I felt it vibrate inside of me. I loved the feeling of the vibration inside my rectum and the pain subsided slightly to give way to the pleasure. I felt as my mom then pushed it further into me. Little by little my asshole consumed all of the vibrator and only the base was left out. I was feeling my asshole all stretched out. I felt so full. I felt like a girl. I was being literally fucked by my own mom and sister and it felt so right. I liked feeling like a bitch, like a slut. Like a girl.

I was surprised to feel the panties being lifted and feeling them press against my buttcheeks.

"Well, now that you are in proper cleaning conditions..." I heard my sister say as she stood up. "Get to cleaning up the mess we did. But you are forbidden from touching yourself. You will cum while you are working. The vibrator will stay inside of you until you are finished. In the meantime, mom and I will sit on the sofa and see you work. You'll bring us a water from the kitchen before you head out back to the laundry room to get a bucket and a mop and start cleaning this mess. You better be fast if you want to finish before we get so horny we make an even bigger mess".

"Yes, ma'am". I said and then I tried to get up. It was difficult to stand up with a vibrator stuck in my asshole, especially when it was turned on, but I made an effort to do it fast so they wouldn't be disappointed in their new sissy maid. As soon as I stood I turned to face them, and then again I turned to face the kitchen where the entrance to the laundry room was.

"Ahem...". Mom cleared her throat. "Aren't you forgetting something,... bitch?"

It had all been happening so fast and so much of it that I could barely think straight pass the pleasure of being dressed in my mom's lingerie and having her fuck me with a vibrator that was just inside her and my sister.

"She forgot she has to be curtsy, mom". My sister turned towards my mom and a smile was drawn on her face. This time, it was an evil smile. "We'll have to punish her when she gets back".

"Indeed, sweetie. This type of insolence must be met with the proper punishment. And nothing makes for better learning than a good punishment that also humiliates her. Hurry up, bitch". Mom looked back at my sister.

"Yes, you're right". My sister's smile grew even wider. "Hurry up, bitch. Clean all this up. Your punishment requires a clean house... for we are going to have a guest".

My blood froze when I heard the word guest. Was someone else gonna see me like this? The thought was battling in my head with the feeling of the vibrator still pulsing in my asshole. I was so turned on that I wanted to cum right then and there. Was the thought of being exposed to someone else increased my sexual pleasure? I couldn't be sure. I had better hurry now, before they came up with more severe ways to punish my disobedience. As I curtsied and turned to get the cleaning supplies I thought to myself, who could it be that they're going to bring in the house to see me? Would it be another girl... or... a guy? ...a man?

LonzDoe
LonzDoe
133 Followers