Sissy Maid to Mom and Sister Pt. 04

Story Info
Nadia (Andy) sets out to clean, but can't get to it.
3.3k words
4.64
20.1k
33

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LonzDoe
LonzDoe
136 Followers

Chapter 4

I went to get the water to clean up my sister's squirting all the while feeling the vibrator inside my ass. I could feel it stretching my asshole and the vibrations reverberating all inside me. I especially could feel it in my pelvic bone. It made my little cock get excited and as erect as it could get. Every step I gave, I could feel it against my insides, and it turned me on so much. I thought about how I had inside of me the very vibrator that just moments before was inside my sister's pussy, only to then be taken out and inserted inside my mother's vagina. She had kept it inside her while she expanded my asshole by inserting her finger in it. She used a lot of lube and moved it in and out. It had hurt so much at first, but, after a bit, the pleasure began to appear. As the pain was disappearing, she took her finger out and penetrated me with the vibrator that was in my sister's room.

As I stepped inside the laundry room to get the cleaning supplies, I had the urge to stop and put my hand on top of my pubic bone. My hand was on top of my french maid dress, which was really my mom's french maid dress. The fabric was so soft which just turned me on more and I couldn't resist lifting it to feel my mom's red lace panties which I had underneath. My cock was so hard that I felt electricity all over my skin as my hand caressed over it. I gave in to temptation and I started stroking my little erect penis.

I closed my eyes and I was seeing my mom with her face buried in my sister's pussy. I could see my sister spasming and squirting all over my mom's face and mouth, and the thought of my mom drinking most of it made me so horny. I could feel the vibrator in me and I felt so close to my mom and my sister. I wanted to explode and to give them my cum in return for all the love they had shown me and one another in just one day. As I stroked and got excited, I could feel the muscles in my anal sphincter tightening around that plastic cock inside me. When, all of a sudden, a warm feeling in my mouth made me jerk my head back and open my eyes.

"Can I help you with that?" My sister's face was so beautiful. Just a couple of years older than me but more beautiful than I had ever seen her before. Her hazel eyes were just gorgeous. I felt lost inside of them for a second. The light brown in her eyes popped out more because of her hair, which had a color in between blond and brown, like she had mixed those two colors inside her hair. But this time, it was not her dark blonde hair which made her eyes more beautiful, it was that I could see her. I could really see her eyes and saw her as a person. I saw my sister and I felt loved by her and I loved her back. I loved her so much I wanted to feel her close to me, feel her inside me and feel me inside of her. I wanted us to fuse and be one. Just today I went from wearing her clothes, to getting masturbated by her, to kissing her, to have her sexual toy inside of me covered with her and mom's juices. And now, as I was remembering her having an orgasm, she came and kissed me on the mouth and offered to help. Her eyes were more beautiful because I saw her loving me.

"I know I should be getting the stuff to clean up, Liz, but I just feel so turned on thinking of the clothes I'm wearing and how I have your... your...". I felt strangely embarrassed to say the next word.

"My vibrator inside your ass? It's ok, little brother, you can say it. I love that I can share it with you".

"Really?"

"Of course! You know, I've always felt close to you. You're my brother. You're my family. A part of me. And I've always wanted for us all to be happy. I, myself, feel the most happy when I'm having sex, whether by myself or with my partner. And to know that I can share some of that joy with you makes me even happier".

"I love you telling me that. Can I... can I kiss you again?"

"Technically, I kissed you, lil' brother". As soon as she said this, she put her mouth on mine and kissed me. I could feel her lips kissing mine and as she parted her lips, I had her tongue rubbing against mine. The thought of having her saliva inside my mouth made me feel such joy and pleasure that I felt the urgent need to take her in my arms. I hugged her so tight I could feel her breasts squishing against my chest and my cock against her skin. I was so absorbed by her beauty that it was just then that I realized she was still naked.

She took a step back, separating her mouth from me.

"Well, if we are this close, I won't be able to rub your dick so you can come". She turned to look around the laundry room.

The washing machine and dryer were up the wall opposite the entry, so it's the first thing you see when you come in. The room wasn't so big, only 10 feet wide and 12 feet long. The washing machine was in the center of the wall, with the dryer to the right from my perspective, and to the left, in the corner, there was a door to the backyard. On the right wall of the room there was a metal wire storage rack, where we kept the soap, softener and some other trinkets. On the left wall we had a table for ironing clothes and folding the laundry.

"Come here". She took my hand and led me to the table. "You won't be able to sit down because Lil' Johnny is inside you, so just use your hands to have a little support".

"Lil' Johnny?" I asked, a little confused.

"That's what I call that toy. I know it's silly, but I kinda like to think of it as having feelings and emotions. I mean, it must take from whoever modeled it".

"What has me a bit confused, actually, is the 'Lil'' part".

"Oh, that. Well, he really is. I'll present you later to his friends. They are not lil' at all".

That sounded fun. As I took a few steps with her to the table, the sensation of the vibrator (it was still going! Whoever made the batteries is a genius) made a shiver of joy crawl through all my skin. I leaned back to the table and supported part of my weight on it using the palms of my hands. My sister came in closer and, once again, kissed me. I was about to embrace her again, when she stopped kissing me, and, to my dismay, started to crouch. She was leveled to my cock which was still pinching a tent against my mother's red lace panties and her french maid costume. I just loved remembering the clothes were hers every time I laid my eyes on them.

My sister's left hand lifted my dress, pulling a bit hard from the back, since it was caught between me and the table. I separated a bit so she could do it and the hem of the dress rested now on top of the table, preventing it from coming all the way down. She then used her right hand to lower my (mother's) panties. As she did, I could feel how Lil' Johnny started to slip out of my asshole. The sensation was similar to me wanting to use the restroom, but it sent a jolt of pleasure through my skin all the way to my brain. Liz placed her left hand, around my right leg, beneath my ass and extended her palm upwards. When the vibrator came out another inch she stopped it from going further. She then grabbed my cock, which was completely erect, in her right hand.

I thought she was going to start rubbing her hand up and down my cock, so I could finally cum, but that's not the hand she started to move. She, little by little, started pushing Lil' Johnny inside of me again. I didn't know it until then, but I had tensed up from the feeling of having the vibrator slide out of me, so it hurt a little when she moved it more inside of me. She got it about an inch inside of me, and then she let it slip out again the same amount. This time, the feeling of me using a restroom was not as intense, but the jolt of electricity was. Once more she pushed it in, and then back out. My anus stopped applying pressure to the vibrator, and I could feel the delight of being fucked by Lil' Johnny. When it was inside of me I could feel the vibrations against my abdomen and my pubic bone. It felt like it was pushing my dick out from the inside and the tingling made me have a sensation similar to me wanting to pee, but not as strong. The little tingling reached the tip of my penis and it felt like pure bliss. When she let it slide out, I could feel the vibrations in my anus. At a moment she was letting it slide so far out that I felt the pressure of my anus trying to expand more to let the head of the vibrator pass through, but she didn't let it go all the way out and simply pushed it back inside me.

I loved the feeling, I thought it was the closest I could feel to feeling what my sister felt when she was getting fucked. I felt a connection to her, a physical and emotional connection. It was a gift she was giving me. She was fucking me to give me the same pleasure she felt when she had inside of her this very plastic cock. I couldn't think of a better feeling than this, but she proved me wrong as she let her right hand go off my dick, only to get her mouth close to it and kiss it.

At first I thought it was her saliva that I felt on the tip of my cock, but it wasn't; it was my own precum. I had been so turned on watching my mom licking my sister's pussy, and then having her fuck me, that I didn't realize I had been leaking a lot of it. My sister applied it to her lips as if it were lipgloss and it made me so horny to watch her like that. She then took her tongue out and rinsed her lips with it, taking all of my precum inside her mouth.

"You taste delicious, lil' bro". She said as she looked at me. "I want more".

She opened her mouth and put it around the head of my cock and started sucking on it. I could feel her tongue under my cock, moving back and front. I could see her using the same technique as when sucking on a lollipop. The feeling made me close my eyes and throw my head back so I could focus entirely on it. Her mouth was warm and I especially enjoyed it when she slurped on it and not just because of the sensation on the tip of my penis, but because of the sound she made which was followed by slight moans.

My own beautiful sister is sucking on my cock while I'm wearing my mom's red stockings, lingerie and dress, complete with heels. The thought came to my mind and it seemed so marvelous and unbelievable that I opened my eyes just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. As I leveled my head I could see, leaning at the door frame, my mom. She was wearing only her lingerie, a purple thong and a white bra. She was looking at my sister, her arms crossed at her chest, when she looked at me and smiled. It was such a beautiful smile. I could see all her love in it for me and my sister. I knew she was happy that we were connecting on such a deep level, which made me, in change, smile too, partly because of her happiness and partly because I still felt a bit self-conscious of wearing her clothes and feeling this incredible sexual pleasure in her presence.

I could feel the warmth of my sister's mouth lower on my shaft and it made me look down to see her. She was coming closer and swallowing more and more of it. I saw her look up at me, curve the corners of her lips in a devious smile, which made it a very naughty smile because she had my dick in her mouth, and gave me a wink. A moment later, she went all in. My entire cock was inside her mouth and part of her throat, which was distended from accommodating all of it in. As she did, her hand pushed the vibrator deep in my asshole and made me groan in pleasure.

"Oh... god..., sis..." I couldn't help but say.

She gargled a little bit and coughed before pulling out. She put her hand to my cock as her mouth separated from it and started stroking. Her eyes turned up to me and I could see there were tears streaming down from them, but a smile still and that spark of happiness.

"I'm glad you're liking it, lil' bro". Her right hand started stroking faster and her left hand began fucking me again with the dildo.

"I feel... I'm in heaven". I closed my eyes again.

She removed her hand from my shaft and replaced it with her mouth and started sucking on me and stroking my cock. Her left hand continued to fuck me with the plastic cock and I couldn't resist anymore.

"I'm gonna cum, sis!! I can't hold anymore". I was really surprised I had lasted this long. It was probably because she had made cum earlier. She didn't stop her bobbing up and down my dick. I began feeling a warm feeling in my legs, climbing all the way to my abdomen. My cock began feeling tender and bigger for a minute. The sphincter in my asshole began tightening around the plastic cock and the vibrations reaching my prostate felt incredibly more powerful. I then felt a huge wave of pressure coming from the base of my shaft and I knew I would spurt out a lot of cum in my sister's mouth.

"I'm... cumming...". That's all I could say before I spurted out my semen and sperm in her mouth. Into my beautiful sister's mouth. The thought increased the pleasure of my coming. I could feel spurt after spurt spreading out of me. Never in my life had I felt so much cum coming out of me. I heard my sister moans of pleasure. A wave of spasms came over my body as each spurt came out of me. As they were becoming more separated between them and less intense, I opened my eyes and saw my mom crouching to the left of my sister. Mom had her right arm around my sister's shoulders and she was focused on her face. As the last spurt came out of me I felt incredibly sensitive on the tip of my penis and I pulled back a little, enough for my sister to notice it, and my mom too.

My mom then moved her left hand to my sister's chin and turned her head towards herself. They saw each other and then mom got close to and kissed her. They both closed their eyes and I could see their mouths open and their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths, my semen coating the insides of them. Without breaking the kiss, my mom started gulping. Little by little, my semen and my sister's (her daughter's) saliva was going down her throat, into her stomach. My sister started doing the same thing. They must have gulped five or six times before her tongues returned each to their original places, but they were still kissing. Their lips together, suddenly, started curving with a beautiful smile, both of them. They broke the kiss and separated a bit. They opened their eyes and they both got lost in the eyes of the other one.

"I love you, mom".

"I love you, sweetie".

My sister then turned to me and moved her left hand, moving, with it, the vibrator in my asshole. I hadn't noticed that she had stopped fucking me with it when I began cumming, probably because my sphincter became so tight. It was then that I felt that not only my dick had gotten really sensitive, but my asshole was too. It was now uncomfortable to have that toy inside of me. And, apparently, my sister knew it because she was slowly pulling it out of me. As more of it was coming out, my own intestines started pushing it out. When only the head remained, I felt as if I pretty much threw it out, but it was still in my sister's hand. As it came out, I could feel all the lube my mom had used on me to come out too. It felt a little bit embarrassing.

"Well, you two really like playing together. However, at this rate, nothing will ever get cleaned". My mom stood up and was looking at us. "Liz, go get showered and changed. You're going out for an errand. Nadia, you go clean up the living room. No more cocks up your ass, or you'll start masturbating again. When you're done, you'll go get showered too, and I'll leave in your bed the clothes you'll be wearing. The dress you have on now is a bit dirty, and we can't have dirty maids in the house. Or rather, we can, but... you know what I mean".

My sister giggled and looked at me. She was now standing too. I couldn't resist a sly smile.

"Sure, mom", Liz said.

"Yes", I said and, after seeing my mom raise her eyebrows a little bit, I added "ma'am".

"Good". Mom's face relaxed without losing her smile. "Hurry up. I'll make the arrangements for our guest. Liz, make sure she is here around 8, will you?".

"Of course, mom". Liz didn't skip a beat and went out of the room.

"She?" I asked after she was gone.

"You'll see". Mom's smile grew wider, and a moment later broke. "Come on, hurry. A maid should not be asked twice to clean up".

I pulled my (her) panties up, and hurried to get the mop and bucket in the corner opposite of me.

So, the guest will be a "she". And I'm getting more clothes to put on. I'm really liking how my day is going so far. I hope it gets better. Even though that last orgasm made me feel so relaxed and tired, and all I wanted to do was to lay down and rest, the thought of dressing up in more of my mom's clothes, especially the ones she was going to pick out for me, filled me up with energy in anticipation for what was coming. And the mystery of this guest was just adding more adrenaline to it.

LonzDoe
LonzDoe
136 Followers