Sissy Owned By BBC, Legally

Story Info
A law makes sissies legal property of their master.
3.5k words
4.24
31.1k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
189 Followers

In 2022 the state of California became the first to legally recognize the gender of Sissy. Legislation was quickly passed to confirm the criteria and governing law of Sissies in the state, as well as give Sissies free medical access for gender-specific procedures.

As the law states, any officially recognized sissy must be owned by a superior, and therefore must relinquish their rights as a free citizen.

While many government officials were unsure at first, given the potential similarity to slavery, sissy lobbyists worked diligently to ensure these men in power understood the role of a sissy and that it was their right to willing enter into a life of sexual servitude.

It's widely rumored the lobbyist accomplished this by giving some senators sissies of their own. But that's never been proven.

By 2023, the number of registered sissies exceeded two hundred thousand in the state and it quickly became normal to see them collared and dressed up in babydoll clothes or bondage gear in grocery stores and gyms. Black men were by far the largest group of owners with more than 2/3 of all registered sissies showing possession by African American males.

White males and females of several races predominantly made up the majority of the remaining third.

The rules of being a sissy were strictly enforced. If a sissy were found to be registered to another sissy the state would have to step in and separate the two. Since they were no longer citizens they often became wards of the state and were put to use in prisons, given simple menial duties, usually assisting inmates with their rehabilitation and other "activities".

The law is very clear, after you've become a sissy, you are unable to apply for citizen status again. The master is free to sell or trade their sissy, but the transaction is taxable by the state, and the given value is determined by the California Code of Sissy Appraisal, which measures sissy value by universally agreed upon criteria, to include age, height-to-weight ratio, oral and anal depth limit, anal width limit, a feminine rating and a review of their individual behavioral reports.

While it took the general population a bit to get used to this law, it's all very normal now. Citizens understand sissies are sub-standard men who achieve fulfillment through servitude to their superiors.

And it's even piqued the curiosity of many otherwise straight men in our state.

I was even overcome with curiosity myself a few months back when my gardener entered my home asking for some water. With his shirt off and his muscled brown torso dripping sweat on my kitchen floor, a thought crossed my mind I'd never admitted to having before. I had an urge to lick the sweat from his nipples as he drank.

Evidently I enjoyed the thought too long because by the time my mind came back to reality he had finished his drink and was watching me stare at him.

"What is it?", he asked. "You're not used to seeing a black man doing Mexican work around here?"

"Oh no no!" I retorted. "I wasn't thinking that at all. I don't mean to offend you sir. In fact I was only admiring your muscles."

I'm not sure why I had to throw in that last part. It really didn't need to be added.

"You checkin my muscles? What are you, some kind of sissy? What, you have an owner or something?" He said.

"No no, I'm not a sissy. And I'm definitely not racist or anything. I think this is just a terrible misunderstanding. I apologize." I continued, "if there's anything I can do to make this right please let me know. I don't want you to leave here with the wrong impression."

He looked at me with a smirk and said, "Ok white boi. You say you'll do whatever it takes to prove you're not racist. Then drop down on your knees right here in your kitchen and suck my sweaty balls."

"Now hold on a minute!" I snapped.

"No! You hold on a minute!" He interrupted. "I came in here for a simple glass of water. You come at me with your bigoted opinions about me, and you want to act like you've done nothing wrong?"

"Fuck no!" He continued. "If you're not racist, you will show me your appreciation for black men by opening your mouth and licking my balls. You're gonna do this or we are gonna have a problem. Do you want to have a problem with me?"

I was shocked and didn't have time to react or process his sudden aggression. Instead I just did exactly as I was told. Not sure what words to say, I dropped to my knees and looked up to see him grinning as he undid his fly.

When he lowered his pants and underwear there was visible steam as his hot groin was exposed to my air conditioning.

Hanging before me was a massive ten inch,semi erect black cock with two smooth balls hanging low beneath.

"What are you waiting for?" He said, "prove you ain't racist. Put my balls in your mouth."

I took a deep breath and committed myself to doing this. I leaned my head in and stuck out my tongue, sliding it up his ball sack to acclimate myself to the taste. It was salty and wet. But musky and manly. After getting the taste in my mouth I put my lips on one testicle and sucked it into my mouth gently while licking it. The one barely fit in my mouth comfortably.

"Good" he said, "now get the other one".

I let his testicle slip out of my mouth and made my way the the other one. I sucked it in my mouth and caressed it clean with my tongue.

As I did I began telling myself just how much this proves I am not racist. He will like me now and this whole ugly situation will be done with. Although I may need to get a new caretaker for my lawn, and I'll miss seeing him out there working.

During this thought I heard myself release an unintentional low moan into his balls.

I stopped sucking immediately. Holding his ball in my mouth, unmoving, I looked up to see if he noticed the sound. As my eyes met with his eyes his grin became a big white toothy smile. No words were said as he placed his large hands on either side of my head as he placed the head of his cock at my mouth.

Feeling the large fleshy head press against my soft lips was all the coaxing I needed to open my mouth and put the first four inches inside my mouth.

I'd never sucked a dick before, but I have received a blowjob or two. So I just mimicked what I saw girls do. I tried to use my lips to keep my teeth from scraping his cock. I sucked into it and bobbed my head back and forth.

"Oh shit baby! I didn't know you liked the cock." He said, as I worked his enormous penis like an oversized popsicle.

I moaned more as he pushed against the back of my head with his hands, pressing the head of his cock deeper and deeper into the back of my mouth.

"Oh god baby, yes! Suck my cock you slut!" He hollered as he took charge completely and held my head in place as he began thrusting into my mouth with his hips, fucking my face like a pussy.

I couldn't seem to ever catch my breath as he continued aggressively skull-fucking me, and he never slowed down to give me a chance either. He pumped faster and faster into me until finally he thrust so hard into the back of my mouth, while pushing my head into him with both hands, that his bulbous fleshy head finally forced its way down into my throat. With his cock buried to the hilt, tears poured out of my eyes uncontrollably as I felt him cum inside my now gaped throat. He held his cock buried in my face as he shuddered the last few spurts of cum into my belly before releasing my head and allowing me to collapse on the floor.

He left, and after a short while I recovered and carried on with my day like nothing had happened except, like I had planned, I had to find a new gardener.

That was nice experience with him, but it can only be a one-time experiment. I'm not a sissy after all.

So anyway, about 6 months later I find myself at the doctor for a routine colonoscopy. No real issue, but since there's a history in my family it was recommended to get it done when I turned 30. All in all not a terrible process. They give you a little drug to put you to sleep for about an hour then you're awake and carry on with your day. You never even feel the penetration of the little camera.

The nurses came in and prepped me, put the line in my arm and as they began giving me the drug to put me to sleep I overheard the nurse tell the doctor,

"Sir, it looks like we've missed one. The records show she's a registered sissy but she doesn't seem to have any medical history. What should we do?"

"Call her master immediately." He responded. And with that, I slipped into unconsciousness.....

When I finally awoke I was welcomed by a kind female nurse who greeted me with, "Good morning sweetie. You're looking great. How are you feeling?"

I took an assessment of myself as I laid there and let the nurse know, "I feel a little sore down below and in my chest. Did everything go ok?"

"Oh yes" she assured me. "Everything went exactly as we had hoped. You'll be fully functional in just a few days."

I noticed the date on the nurse's board at the foot of my bed. It had been 2 days since I went under.

"It's been two days?!" I screamed. "What happened to me. What did you do? Why did you keep me asleep for two days?"

Calmly the nurse stated, "Well, we gave you the basic conversion procedure. The standard orchidectomy and augmentation mammoplasty".

"I only came here for a routine colonoscopy. What exactly does that mean?" I asked.

"Well, it means we surgically removed your balls and gave you breasts. Now I should advise you the state only covers C-cup augmentation. Anything larger has to be pre-approved." She stated.

"Pre-approved? What the hell are you talking about? Who in the hell approved any of this to begin with?" I demanded to know.

I reached down with one hand to feel my now empty sack where my testicles should be. As I reached I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I lifted the blanket to see I had a pair of gorgeous tits where my pecs used to be.

The nurse said, "Ma'am, I am going to need you to calm down. Temporary hysteria is sometimes common after taking your new form, but I can assure you your master has already approved everything we've done. He advised us you may have some resistance to the procedure so he asked that you remain sedated until we've corrected you to meet his requirements."

My head was spinning. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. They cut off my balls and say someone else said to do it.

"No, no! Something is very wrong here. I need to speak with the doctor immediately!" I demanded.

"Please calm down sweetie", she asked of me. "The doctor is busy now but he will come see you when he has a moment. In the meantime, you can watch some tv to help you calm down."

She turned on the tv and scrolled until she found the channel she wanted. I looked up to see it was nothing but sissy hypno videos played on a loop.

"What the hell?" I mumbled.

I laid there for about an hour, watching hundreds of short clips of sissies fucking and sucking mostly black dicks as captions told me to serve and obey. Kind of odd stuff for a hospital, but it did work to calm me down by the time the doctor eventually came to my bedside.

"Good afternoon," the doctor said as he approached. "I heard you got off to a bit of a rough start, but I'm glad to see you've settled in now. I would hate to have to write a demerit in your individual behavioral report before your master even gets the chance to see the new you."

He smiled at me as he said this. Which made me feel I am clearly the only one confused here.

So calmly I asked the doctor to please explain why I am here and what had happened to me.

He let out a small irritated sigh before opening the clipboard and flipping through a few pages. Then he responded, "Our records indicate you applied for Sissy status about 6 months ago. Your master submitted the paperwork and you were approved and your citizen status revoked and placed under your master's care. It's law that the state pays to convert you into your new permanent role by removing your testicles and giving you breasts. There is more we could do for you obviously, but that would be an out of pocket expense payable by your master."

He continued, "Somehow your physical transformation was overlooked until you came to the hospital and we pulled up your records. We immediately reached out to your master on file and he instructed what he needed us to do to you. Since you are a sissy and you have no rights over your body anymore, we did exactly what your master asked. As per state law."

He added, "I understand you have some concern and you may feel a little scared right now, but as a master myself I can advise you to stop with that counterproductive thinking and clear your mind. You only have one purpose in life now sissy, embrace it."

With that he turned to the nurse and said, "Please give the sissy an enama and prep her for pickup. Her master called and said he is on his way. Use a tight collar and a large plug to ensure we don't have any more trouble from her. He will sign the discharge paperwork for the sissy."

"Yes sir," said the nurse as she rolled out a bag full of enema solution.

"Here," she said, handing me some pills. "Take your hormone supplements as I insert the enema. We gave you a lot of new hormones intravenously over the last two days but you will need to maintain your levels yourself from now on."

She had me lay on my back with my knees up so she had easy access to insert the enema into my ass. After starting the enema I rested my head back down on my pillow as she began installing my pink plastic cock cage.

"Why are you putting that on me?" I asked.

"It's the law." She responded, "No sissy is allowed in public out of chastity. Just remember to stay plugged, collared and caged when you go out. You don't want to lower your value by getting a demerit, sweatie."

By the time she was done putting my cage on and placing the key in my discharge paperwork for master, she announced its time to purge the enema. I did as I was instructed and when I returned I resumed the same position as she lubed my hole with her finger before inserting what looked to me to be a very large buttplug with a fake pink jewel on the end.

I clenched the bed firmly as the pain shot through my body from the slow but steady insertion. She really had to lean into it to get it inside and it hurt like hell when it finally popped into place.

I focused on the tv to calm myself as she penetrated me. The sissies on the screen all seemed grateful to be plugged and penetrated.

"Ok, all done!" She happily announced as she pulled off her gloves and grabbed my clothes.

I called them clothes but after throwing away my men's clothes all I had left was some state-issued bondage gear and a bra. She had me sit up as she put the bra around my aching breasts.

"Don't worry," she said. "We're sending you home with a few painkillers to help you as you recover. And we will advise your master not to be too rough with you at first."

With that last comment she gave me a playful wink.

As I was sitting up she put the last piece of clothing around my neck. It was a 2" wide pink leather collar. It had my name and address on it along with a metal ring in the front and it buckled in the back. As she was instructed, she cinched it tight, forcing me to hold my neck outstretched to keep circulation flowing to my head.

Just as she finished dressing me I watched as my former gardener walked into the room.

"Well hello my little cock-hungry white sissy bitch!" He announced gleefully at the sight of me.

I watched his eyes move up and down my body, delighting in the physical transformation.

I had a strong suspicion he was the one they kept referring to as my master. Now it was confirmed.

"Hello sir. So you are my master?" I asked in a safe manner, for reassurance.

"That's right bitch!" He responded.

"And don't worry about firing me. It's all good now. See, I couldn't stop thinking about how much you enjoyed choking on my dick, so after I left you there on your kitchen floor I went to the Department of Sissy Affairs and had the application submitted for ownership. Since sissy's have no rights, they never even asked for your signature.

But then you fired me, so I wasn't sure what to think. That is until I got the call that you checked into the hospital and needed your conversion surgery. After approving your surgery I took confirmation of the completed process back to Sissy Affairs, and as of today I legally own you, your house and all your assets. You are my bitch from now on. How do you like that? Hahaha!"

As he laughed I thought about what he had done and realized he was right. This is all permanent now. I have no other option but to be his property. His obedient sissy. The law allowed him to take ownership of me without requiring my consent, because I'm a sissy.

As the nurse went over the discharge paperwork with master my mind focused on what he just said about submitting the application immediately after I sucked his big black cock. That means he really did like me from the start and wanted us to be together as master and slave from the first tme i served him. I don't think it had anything to do with taking control of my possessions. He simply wanted to take control of me. He wanted me to obey him as his sissy. And I fired him and broke his heart.... Oh my god, I'm such a terrible person. He wanted to use that magnificent cock on me whenever he wanted, and I rejected him. I can't believe I was so stupid and mean.

I guess this really is the right thing for me. I shouldn't be thinking for myself if that's the sort of decision I make. My master loves me and just wants to fuck me and control me. The doctor was right. I need to clear my mind and embrace this. I'm going to be the best sissy I can be for him. I owe him at least that much, for acting so terrible to this magnificent man.

After the paperwork was done the nurse handed master the key to my cock cage and the leash to my collar and left the room.

As master hooked the leash to me he asked, "Any place you want to go before we head home? Your parents house? Your old work?"

I thought about it for a second before replying, "No sir. Please just take me to the kitchen floor and let me start over where I left off. I promise to be a good sissy and do everything you tell me from now on. I love you."

Master smiled, gave the leash a jerk and walked me through the crowded hospital and outside to the car. He drove us home, where I could fulfill my dream of having him do everything he ever wanted to me, and more. I'm so grateful to be his sissy. To serve him and obey.

Sjen451
Sjen451
189 Followers