Sissy Owned By BBC, Legally Pt. 02

Story Info
Bbc Master enjoys his white slave.
1.8k words
4.22
18.8k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
184 Followers

Finally I surrendered and signed my black Master's new sissy contract. Six more years a sissy slave is a fair compromise to end the whipping and penetration He's had me endure these last two days. The lacerations on my back and my ass I know will eventually heal. But the things He used on me to keep my hole opened wider and wider, progressing bigger each hour, I don't know if I can recover from.

He wants me broken. He wants me an empty-headed sex object. Unable, and unwilling to ever say no. With a body designed solely for the purpose of providing Him sexual pleasure.

And I agreed...

Extending His rights that the state of California already provides for Masters of sissies., by signing the contract He now has more freedom to shape me to his will. The orchidectomy and breast augmentation weren't enough. He needs my teeth filed flat so I can give him head without scraping, and electrolysis for all my body hair so I waste less time shaving and waxing. My lips need to be plump with collagen and my ass needs implants.

I agreed to all of this in the contract, and to include an electrified biometric cockcage, to ensure only his biometric thumbprint could release my clitty.

I agreed to have Him own me in ways most sissies in San Fran are not. He has total control of my mind and body, because He is a good Master, and I am a good sissy.

I spent the month of recovery from my additional augments strapped with a 3 1/2" buttplug to ensure Master's previous stretching didn't go to waste. His big black cock loves the way my sissy pussy hugs and engulfs his manhood with horny eagerness. And He loves the way I stay open for him to enter at all times.

With my teeth now smooth, He spends more and more time training me to hold my breath with his beautiful cock buried deep in my skull. His dick is just too massive for me to be able to breathe while he is in my throat, but I'm able to go much longer now before passing out from suffocation, and can usually get his cock to fill me with His hot cum before I run out of air.

He will sometimes pull out and allow me to briefly catch my breath before shoving His throbbing manhood back down my throat. But when He's anywhere near cumming that's not an option. He grips my head and thrusts me into him like a fleshlight until He receives his release and fills my throat with his love.

I love hearing the sound of his groaning satisfaction when He does this, just as I slip into unconsciousness, as He continues to hold his pulsating cock in my throat until he is satisfied every last drop of cum has been released.

He loves using my pussy hole too. And he loves to see it open and ready for him to take. So all day I wear the biggest plug I can fit, and just before he gets home I go out onto the front porch and remove it, then replace it with a cold bottle of his favorite beer and position myself so my ass is holding the beer upright for him to take.

I learned to judge his mood this way.

He will thrust the bottle up and down a few times before removing from his cup holder if he is in a good mood.

He will pour the first bit of his drink in my hole if he wants to have some fun.

And he will press the bottle down hard, until it is entirely inside me if he is not having a good day and needs to take out his aggression.

The neighbors know not to call the police on days like this if they hear noises coming from inside the house. It's merely Master taking out his frustration on my sissy body so He can feel better.

Days like that make me scared and excited. Those are the days He takes me to new limits, stretching me till I squeal like a helpless whore.

Today was on of those days. Daddy had a serious look on his face when he got out of his car and I knew he was about to push the bottle all the way in.

He pushed his beer down deep into his cup holder and held it there as he looked me in the eyes and commanded, "Get in the bedroom and strap your ankles!"

I did exactly as my Master has said, quickly walking upstairs (with his beer bottle still fully inserted) and placing myself in the leg restraints on the floor.

Then I waited to hear his steps following up the stairs. But no steps followed, and after a bit I began to wonder what I was meant to do with the beer bottle inside me. Best to err on the side of caution, so I remained in the restraints, on all fours, holding the bottle inside.

About an hour later Daddy walked upstairs, visibly drunk, and with a new bottle of wine in one hand.

"Good gurl." He slurred, as he noticed me waiting in the ready position.

"Thank you sir", I replied. "I'm here to please you".

"To please me?", he said. "Ok slut. You wanna please me? Then give me a fucking beer!"

I smiled at daddy and gave him a wink as I said," Yess Daddy. Here's your beer".

As I finally slid it out into my hand, like a magician and a rabbit.

Then I followed up with, "I'm sorry if it's a little warm."

Daddy smiled at me and said, "oh, that's ok baby. I'm happy you're always looking out for me. You're such a good gurl."

Then he took the beer from my hand and said, "it's just too bad I have to give you the whip today. But I know you will find a way to enjoy it. Cause I just wanna hear your sensitive little whimpers and screams tonight to help me feel good."

Then he followed up with, "You wanna help daddy feel good, don't ya baby?"

I nodded and responded, "yes sir. I want Daddy to feel good. Please hurt me sir. Please make yourself feel good,"

Daddy smiled at me then reached for the whip, but quickly realized his hands were full with a warm bottle of beer in one and a big bottle of wine in the other.

Thinking quickly, he held up the bottle of wine by the neck and spit on the bottom of the bottle before saying, "it's time to hold something a bit bigger. A sissy should always fit!"

With that he pressed the wide, flat surface of the bottom end of the wine bottle to my ass. I braced myself and spread my hips wide as I could as he began to push this too-big object, which was not tapered at all, into my fuck-hole opening. I whined and squealed as he forced my anal opening open against the pressure of his strength. I loudly screamed a high pitch as it penetrated and I took the massive girth all at once. The end of the bottle scraped along all sides of my interior as a strange thing happened. The enormous girth pressing tightly along the depth of my anal cavity caused a huge amount of cum to pour out of my caged sissy clitty.

I had no control of it. It just spilled out uncontrollably and in massive enough quantity that Daddy noticed and decided I must really enjoy being violated like this, so he pulled the bottle completely out and reinserted again, causing me to scream again just as loudly as the first time he penetrated me. Then he began thrusting deeper and deeper while occasionally pulling all the way out just to make me cry out again when he forced it inside.

After repeatedly forcing it deeper I felt the neck of the bottle in my anus.

Daddy noticed this too, and he commanded, "now close your pussy bitch! Clench around the neck and hold that bottle deep inside you."

I did as I was told, and daddy used his free hand to grip his favorite whip. The one that breaks my skin and makes me scream the loudest.

"It's time to please Daddy now slut. I'm going to whip your ass till it's bleeding, and you are not allowed to let that bottle slip out. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir." I responded, with fear for what would happen if the sting of the whip caused me to release my grip on the bottle.

Then the first crack and sting hit me. Even though my ass is twice the size it was before, it does not dampen the pain of the whip. If anything, my new ass gives Daddy a bigger target and more desire to hurt me.

He gave little rest between lashes as if He were trying to get a constant bellow out of me. And He got it. I couldn't stop screaming and sobbing. My makeup was ruined with tears and snot. I was lost in pain as He continued to punish me.

He lashed me ten, twenty, nearly thirty times before finally ceasing and wrapping the long leather whip around my neck. I fought as he pulled the bottle from my welted fuck-hole, clenching onto it with the last bit of strength I had until he easily pulled it from me.

With his whip holding my head back I felt him easily slide his massive black cock into my loose white slut hole. He fucked me violently with his mad erection as he pulled tightly on the coiled whip.

I felt his big manly balls bouncing off my clitty cage as he fucked me with full force. He overpowered me so completely I melted into him. As his slave, as his fuck hole, as his sissy.

He rewarded my obedience with his cum shot deep inside me before commanding me to reinsert my plug.

Released from my restraints, we snuggled on the bed. As the little spoon I could still feel his cock resting at the back of my thighs. I changed positions so I could lick his butthole clean for a bit before going to my normal sleeping position, with thick alpha cock head resting in my mouth.

Before falling asleep He strokes my hair and says, "wear your rubber suit tomorrow, so no one can see your whip marks. Then go to the store and get a 4" plug. I want wine when I get home from now on".

I reply, "yes Daddy. Thank you sir".

I know my black Master is going to wreck me over the next six years, and I want nothing else..

Sjen451
Sjen451
184 Followers