Sissy Owned By BBC, Legally Pt. 03

Story Info
Good sissy follows the law and improves for Master.
1.2k words
4.43
10.4k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sjen451
Sjen451
183 Followers

Busy day today. Master has booked me for a week-long training session at the beauty and refinement school. It's the same place I went six months ago for my lip injections and butt implants. After my last visit there I've never felt sexier, so I can't wait to see the results after this week's stay.

But first, I'm going to stop at my favorite cafe for a quick bite. They have the best sissy smoothies here. Sissy smoothies have become very popular lately and you can buy them at pretty much any conveyance store. It's an 8 ounce refrigerated semen pouch, with added hormones and vitamins to keep a sissy healthy and satisfied. You can get Master's Delight, Raging Bull, or Black Stallion. But I heard they now offer Canine Cumplete. I normally go with a pouch of Black Stallion, but I can't wait to taste the Canine.

I take a seat at a booth with a low seat, so I won't have to move to leave a tip. I'm reminded that my plug size was upgraded this morning as I feel the pain of the larger size plug press deeper into me as I sit down.

The waiter quickly approaches and I giddily place my order for the new drink. In a few minutes he returns with my drink and a small bowl of cum-glazed white rice. I didn't need to order the rice, it just comes with the meal since it's the only thing sissies are allowed to consume in public. The state passed that law about a year ago, and it's made a positive impact to us all by helping keep our waistlines slim. I've noticed more revealed tummies and less need for tight corsets in my neighborhood. Sexier sissies means harder cocks, and harder cocks mean more yummy cum for sissies!

I open the nozzle to my pouch of Canine Cumplete and savor the first taste. It's more earthy than Master's Delight but definitely lighter than Raging Bull. I really like it. I slurp the rest down as I eat my bowl of rice. I wash the entire meal down with a glass a water just as the waiter returns with the bill. I hand him my card then unzip his pants as he runs the card at my table. It's customary now to tip your wait staff with a blowjob. If you don't it could affect your Sissy Rating.

He's got a nice swollen brown dick with a bit of precum pooled up in the foreskin, telling me he's been waiting anxiously for this tip. I wrap my thick sexy lips around his head and suck him into my mouth, vigorously sucking and bobbing as he grows larger and larger. It's not long until I feel him start to tense so I knock my tonsils out trying to get his massive member to slide into my throat. He notices what I'm doing and firmly pulls my head into him until his cock finally pops into my throat. He shoots his cum down my restrictive throat then pulls out, allowing me a moment to give him one last cleanup suck before stuffing his satisfied monster back in his pants and returning to work.

After such a nice lunch I happily get on the bus to go to my beauty and refinement school. The bus was a bit crowded. Standing room only. So I had a few curious hands grope my round augmented ass and tap at my plug and cage. No surprise. My miniskirt barely covers my butt cheeks, so I'm literally asking for it. I just arch my back, stare blankly ahead and remain motionless when this happens. It's important to let strangers do what they want and to show them you are a willing victim. Sometimes this can lead to an impromptu public gangbang, so sissies are always encouraged to take public transportation whenever possible.

I arrive at my stop and get off the bus. This building is always so welcoming. Even if I'm not getting my body enhanced I still come in once a month for mandatory retraining. Retraining is just an 8 hour VR hypno-based refresher on sissy rules and policy.

It's how we learn when new rules like public transit and tipping protocol. Without this training I'd never know that postal workers, garbage men, and basically any blue collar city worker who provides services to your home is entitled to use your holes once a month while performing their normal duties. They can use punitive penetration and/or shock reinforcement training if you are struggling to accept a new rule.

It all makes perfect sense. The state pays for our initial transformation, so they get to use us for morale and incentive bonuses to keep all the men happy in our state. It's like a sissy tax.

And it works too. Non-rape offenses are at an all-time low throughout California. Men are being satisfied and everyone is happy.

I enter the school building to learn my special week-long session is meant to finally train me to take deep penetration. I know my master has been complaining about this for a long time. And even just an hour ago at the cafe, it was embarrassing that I couldn't swallow his entire cock with ease. But they've got a new in-depth course to address this problem.

The building is so clean and white, with glass walls and open floor plan so you can see all the different training stations.

First I'm shown my sleeping quarters. Each sissy has a comfy bed of sorts in the form of a pod in the wall.

We bend forward and slide our bodies into the small space in the wall, resting our torso on the soft padding but keeping our feet planted on the ground outside the hole. Inside this nook we have a pillow and noise-cancelling headphones so we can fall asleep the the soft sounds of submissive sex guidance. After we enter our sleep pods our ankles are spread apart and bound. This sleep position allows for cavity inspection, prolonged gape training, or even just a horny intern to collect his tip while we rest.

After checking out the sleeping quarters I'm brought to my primary training station where I'll be spending the bulk of my time. It's a bench that binds me in place with a large torso strap, and a pneumatic sex tool at each end of the bench. I'm shown the sex tools meant to correct my depth issue. They are identical at each end except the tool designated for my pussy hole is 24 inches long while the one for my throat is only 12 inches. They are long bendable black rubber dildos, about the thickness of an Olive Garden breadstick. I am shown that they can rotate in place like a drill, and they can pump back and forth with varying movements of thrust.

Additionally, they inflate to expand uniformly along the length of the dildo and even secrete lubrication for long-term non-stop penetration.

Before placing me on the bench to begin my first session of the day they fully expand the dildos to show me the size I will be able to take to the hilt by the end of the week. My eyes widened and my first thought was

"I'll be able to drink Black Stallion from the source!"

Sjen451
Sjen451
183 Followers