Sissy Prince Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prince Ollie had gotten used to his naked body being examined after he'd woken up from that terrible accident. The maester and healers had regularly checked his body, scrutinizing its transformation.

"Look at my baby, girls. He has flawless, silky skin like I have never seen; red, moist thick lips; and long, beautiful golden hair. Sweetie, I'm jealous of your ideal body shape and soft voice."

"Motherrrrrrr!" Prince Ollie whined, blushing. The maids giggled a little too.

"Girls, what?" the queen asked.

"My Queen, forgive me. I was told that our Prince possessed more feminine features than most girls," the maid replied. "Even a princess will envy our prince."

"Stop teasing. But you're right. Isn't our princess gorgeous? Girls, come closer, give me a hand, and take his measurements. Sweetie, your breasts have developed so much compared to the last time I saw them. Now they are mature adult breasts. The breast has become rounded, and only the nipple is raised, just like mine were at your age. Do you feel something when Mommy touches you like this?" the queen asked. "Yes, you can feel it. Your nipples are hard."

"Mother, they're sensitive!" Prince Ollie replied.

"Awww, my poor baby. Why, your baby dick still didn't start to grow, even after I personally talked and gave his 24/7 service to the maester. Most men outgrow certain things. Men, like your father, especially our maester, were expected to mature into polished creatures with broad shoulders, strong muscles, and the courage to utilize them. They were intended to mature into tall, dark, and attractive individuals capable of being intelligent, brave, or, at the very least, strong-willed. And if nature had been harsh, they may have grown a beard around their chins to conceal the absence of a strong jaw.

"Guard! Call our head of healers, the maester" the queen shouted at the guards.

The maester entered the prince's chamber, and he reached for the prince's mostly-limp penis, which was hardly 2 inches long, and rubbed it quickly with his thumb and index finger. "My Queen, I'm sorry, but I have tried every medicine I know to grow a big penis," the maester said. "Instead, his breast, hips, and buttocks developed a lot. Should I call other healers from the kingdom?"

"Are you going insane?" Our prince already has perfect, perky breasts and no facial hair. He has everything that men wish to see in a girl with an extra limb. Now you want to tell people that our prince dick is hardly bigger than a little girl's clit? Our prince has already passed his 20th birthday and is still a virgin. Do something!" the queen said. "Look at his back and rear. His spine is naturally curved into his hips and glutes. There is no other way to say it. His ass is round, phat and perfectly feminine."

The Queen pressed, spread, and kneaded her son's cheeks. "He looks more like a princess than even a real princess does! His penis doesn't even get hard while a woman like me is touching and rubbing it. Or is he... getting turned on by men?"

"My Queen, while I was at the service of Qentis, there was a coven that treated these kinds of issues in boys and girls," the maester replied. "I heard they can even take a eunuch and turn him into a sex addict."

"I cannot send my son to Qentis, nor even ask them for that kind of help! They're preparing their princess' marriage with our prince," the Queen said.

"My Queen, I have good news for you," the maester said. "Recently, a lady from that coven moved into our city. If you give consent, then we can treat our prince at this castle."

To be continued if the readers request it.

12