Sissy Riley Makes Her Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riley went about her day and started to prepare for her evening with Mistress. She removed her long pink nails and applied a nude set with black French tips and little bows on the ring fingers. They went perfectly with her French maid dress. Riley ate a light breakfast and took a nap. When she woke up she showered and completely shave her body. She wanted to be immaculate for her first session with Mistress. Riley was styling her hair when a text from Mistress came.

"Sissy. Below is the address. Be here by 630 sharp. There is parking in the back alley. Arrive in uniform, I will have some accessories for you when you get here. Expect a late night but I think you will GREATLY enjoy it."

Riley recognized the address as Mistress's house. She had only been there once with her mom for a little house warming party. Riley quickly called her mom and apologized for missing her call. She thank her mom for the gift and asked to push dinner one night because she was "going to a party". Not a lie but not the whole truth either. Shannon was disappointed but agreed. She told Riley to have fun and Happy Birthday.

It was getting close for Riley to go. She laid out her uniform and started getting dressed. Riley's French maid uniform was made by the same company who made her sissy maid dress. It was perfectly tailored and jutted out right above the waist. Riley locked herself in the dress and did the same with the matching collar, heels, and mincing ribbons. She grabbed the keys five keys and prepared a little key ring like she did for Master. As if on cue, Riley's phone started to vibrate... it was Master calling. Riley panicked and didn't want to talk to him. She let it go to voice mail. Master called one more time but Riley ignored it. She was going to Mistress's and that was final.

********************

Master couldn't believe his sissy just ended things the way she did. A text. He felt so disrespected. Master promised his friends a sissy maid for the evening and really talked up Riley. He called a third time and it went straight to voicemail. "Did this sissy just block me?!" Now he was mad. He was going to show this sissy what happens when you disrespect your Master. Master went to his laptop and opened a new email. The subject line was titled, "Sissy Riley's First Gang". In the email he wrote a short message.

"I thought you might want to know what Riley does on his Friday nights."

He attached clips of the gang bang; Riley begging for Jerome's cock, her taking the 100th shot of cum. Next came the pictures; a close up of Riley's face covered in cum, one of her holding her driver's license and work ID.

Master went back to the "To" box and typed out the email address for Riley's boss. He hovered the mouse over the send button, hesitating to send it. He smiled and thought of a better idea. He wanted to make sure Riley paid for this. He deleted the email address, typed out a new one, and hit send. *WOOSH* It was on the way.

Master checked his "Sent" folder and saw that it delivered. "This will show that sissy" he thought.

*Delivered to shannonrhinethaler*

12