Sissy School Ch. 04

Story Info
Larry is taken to the Sissy Salon to get a makeover!
2.7k words
4.38
16.9k
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 04 - The Makeover

The Sissy Salon looked just like any other salon on the inside. As Larry and Tyrone walked in, there were sissies in chairs getting perms, highlights, haircuts, etc. They were greeted by a beautiful woman in a sexy black dress with fishnet stockings underneath. She immediately radiated confidence and power as she came forward to introduce herself "Hello, my name is Minerva, how can I help you?" she said in a seductive voice.

"He needs a makeover," Tyrone said, not even giving Minerva a second glance.

"Hmmm...and just what are we wanting today? Mani? Pedi? Extensions? Enema? --"

"The works," said Tyrone.

Minerva smiled, looking Larry over as if imagining something else was there instead of him. After all day of being examined by every store owner, Larry was getting extremely tired of being inspected like a piece of cattle. Finally, she smiled and called back behind her, "Girls? Someone needs the Deluxe Package!"

Immediately three other girls appeared from nowhere. They let out a high-pitched giggle as they clapped their hands and came over to surround and scan him. They had blonde, brown, and red hair, as if it were planned that way to complement Minerva's black hair.

They giggled and teased as they lifted Larry's skirt and inspected his tiny package underneath. "Oooh he's a wittle guy!" said the blonde.

"A hairy one too!" said the red in disgust.

"And look at these nails" said the brown, holding Larry's hand.

"Whelp! Looks like we've got our work cut out for us ladies!" said the blonde again.

Minerva and Tyrone smiled as the three girls led Larry through the salon past the sissies strapped in chairs, they glanced up at him and smirked as he walked by, his humiliation obviously making them feel better about getting their eyebrows tweezed or the facial masks they had on.

When they reached the back of the salon, they stopped at a door that read "Transformation Room".

"This is it," the brunette said, "This is the last time you will ever look like a real man again!" and they all laughed.

Larry was terrified of what might lie behind that door. But when they opened it up, it was just an empty, tiny white room similar to what you'd see in a mental hospital.

They led him in and closed the door behind him.

"Okay sissy! Time to get nakey! Strip!" said the redhead, Larry still wasn't used to people calling him 'sissy'.

It was intimidating having all 3 girls watching him with their arms crossed. He didn't know what to do, or even where to start with all these new clothes...

"Awww! Looks like somewon's a wittle shyy!!" cooed the blonde.

"Let's help him out, girls!" said the brunette.

They all swarmed him again, a flurry of soft and dainty hands undoing straps and bows on his dress and corsett, unlocking the padlocks on his heels with some sort of master key, and pulling his panties down to his ankles.

Before he knew it, he was standing there in nothing but his tiny metal chastity device. He tried to cover up, shivering from the cold room and the intensely humiliating feeling of having three beautiful, clothed females staring down at him laughing hysterically at how pathetic he must have looked.

"Come on..." the blonde said, taking pity on him. She grabbed his hand and turned him around, "it's time for the real fun to start!"

They faced the white wall of the room, Larry checked back to her to make sure this was where she wanted him. She just smiled and waited as the other two girls approached the wall.

Sure enough, there was a faint outline of a door that could be seen. Red and Brown opened the door to reveal another small room. This one looked like a bathroom without the toilet. There was tile floor and walls and--as he was led in--Larry could see shackles hanging from the ceiling.

He was so mesmerized he barely noticed Blonde and Red raise his arms and chain them above him while Brown spread his legs and shackled his feet to the floor.

"This is just to keep you still honey..." the Blonde said, noticing the panic on Larry's face as his brain caught up with reality.

"Yea...the boys tend to get pretty wiggly during this part..." the Brunette laughed while Red grabbed what looked like 3 hairspray bottles and gave them to the other girls.

The bottles did not contain hairspray though, instead the girls squirted a pink foam into their hands that resembled shaving cream. They started coating his body in the cream. Covering his arms, legs, chest and buttcheeks completely in the stuff.

The foam felt nice at first. Fluffy and warm and somehow making Larry feel less naked.

But after about 15 seconds he quickly learned what the foam was for. Every inch of his skin that was covered by the foam suddenly felt like it was on fire. Larry struggled and pulled at the chains as it felt like he was being burned alive. He screamed the most hideous of screams.

The girls didn't seem surprised at all though. Blonde and Brunette looked kind of bored and Red just admired her own nails while they waited for the foam to do its job.

After about three minutes of this hell, the burning finally subsided. Larry collapsed, letting the chains from the ceiling hold him upright. He closed his eyes and panted heavily.

Larry was instantly shocked back to life as ice cold water from the shower head above started raining down. All of the foam was washed off, and all of his body hair went along with it, circling down into the drain below.

The ice shower actually felt good on his bare skin, but immediately made him shiver once the Blonde let go of the lever and the water stopped.

"MUCH better!" cooed the Brunette. Admiring the work the foam did, rubbing her hands along his now baby smooth chest. She went behind and inspected his ass, squeezing his cheeks apart.

"Oh no!" she cried in faint disappointment, "looks like we missed a spot..."

"Yea! And on his wittle sissy sack too!" said Red, inspecting my balls.

"Noo! NOO!" Larry screamed, realizing what they were about to do as the Blonde came at him with more foam. The skin on his chest, legs and arms was bad enough, he couldn't imagine how bad the burn would be on his taint and balls. "Please!! NOOO! PLEASE!!!" He begged. But his mouth was soon stuffed with a ballgag by Brunette.

"That's enough of that." she whispered in his ear wickedly. "You squealed like quite the wittle piggy before! But you haven't felt anything yet!"

It felt like someone was wiping his butt as the Blonde applied the foam between his crack, then lathered up his balls.

All Larry could do was wait for the impending pain and --even with high expectations-- he underestimated just how bad it would feel.

You know when you accidentally pull a hair from your balls or scratch them a little too hard and it feels like they're burning? Yea, multiply that by 6,000.

If he didn't have the gag in, Larry's wife probably would have heard him screaming from her house.

The girls did giggle this time as they watched him wriggle back and forth and moan into his gag in pain.

"There we go! All nice and baby smooth!" They said after showering him down with the cold water a second time.

"Now let's go get you looking more like a baby!"

Larry was led into the next room, which looked just like an oversized baby nursery.

He struggled futilely as they led him over to the changing table next to the giant pink crib. They were easily able to overpower him, holding his arms down as they clapped them in chains coming from under the table. They did the same to his legs. But the chains not only ran through the table, they had a chain that ran all the way up to the ceiling as well.

Once Larry's ankles were cuffed, Brunette hoisted the other end of the chain, cranking it to cause his legs to raise upward.

This is it...Larry thought. THIS is where they put me in diapers.

But again I was preemptive, as Red rolled out something that looked like an IV bag, only it was red, and instead of putting the end of the tube in Larry's arm, she started aiming much lower.

"Little gurls need to be all cleaned out before they go off to slut it up at school!" she said as she inserted the end of the tube into Larry's already sore butthole.

He shifted uncomfortably, causing the chains to clink. But that discomfort was nothing compared to when she opened the valve of the tube.

Immediately Larry felt a warm, burning sensation in his insides. He felt like a water balloon being inflated as the liquid filled up his bowels. He felt like his body couldn't possibly hold anymore -- but that was only halfway through the contents of the bag.

By the time the entire enema bag was emptied inside of him, Larry felt like any slight movement would make him pop.

The girls smiled at his discomfort.

"Now, i'm going to remove the plug...you better hold everything in until we tell you to. Otherwise you'll be licking up your mess and we'll have to do this allll over again!" Red threatened.

It took everything Larry had to pucker his butthole as best he could and keep the murky liquid inside of him as the plug was removed. He did well for the most part, only a few drops trickling down his crack, but the girls didn't seem to notice, they were too busy preparing for the next stage.

"Okayyy wittle sisssy!" said the Blonde. Suddenly switching to a much more motherly tone as she appeared. She was holding the very thing Larry had been dreading all day: a big, pink, fluffy diaper.

"Let's get the wittle baby in one of these before she has a wittle accident all over the table!!" she cooed.

Had he not been so bloated and feeling like he was going to burst all over the table at any second, Larry would have put up more of a fight as they hoisted the chains more to raise his bum off the table. Red and Brunette attempted to soothe him as if he were a crying baby while Blonde slid the pink diaper underneath.

As Larry was lowered down onto it, he was actually surprised at how nice it felt. The padding was quite comfortable, and felt good on the skin of his bum and balls after the burning he'd just endured. However, the crinkliness as well as the little rainbows and unicorns on the front of it made him feel like he was suddenly trapped in an infant's body, and the way they all talked at him as if he were a baby didn't help at all.

The sskkk of the tabs as they were pulled out and taped on instantly transported him back to a time when he would see babies getting their diaper changed. But suddenly he was that baby, and he was the one getting taped up tight into a diaper.

"Awwww! Doesn't the wittle sissy just look so adorable?!" Asked Blonde.

"Ohhh he sure does!" the others cooed.

Larry wanted to disappear. Wanted to cry. Wanted out of all of this. Wanted to go home. Wanted to wake up from this dream. But he was trapped in this never ending nightmare.

"Awww don't cwy wittle baby!" said Red, tapping his padded bottom. "You have a nice, safe place to make all your wittle messes now!"

The realization suddenly hit jo,: not only was Larry going to have to wear this ridiculous diaper, he was actually going to have to use it!

He groaned as the bubble in his guts from the enema swam around uncomfortably. He wanted nothing more than to push and get it all out. But he didn't want to do it all inside of a diaper.

"Come onnn" the Brunette cooed as if reading his mind, "You know you wanna...just let it all out. Mess your diapy like a wittle, itty bitty baby! You'll feel sooo much better!" She teased as she tapped his tummy.

Larry almost lost it right then, but puckered his hole tight, not wanting to give them the satisfaction, and not wanting to look even more like a baby by messing himself.

"Oh I just LOVE doing this to First Years." Blonde said, switching from her motherly tone back to her normal one. "They always put up such a fight their first time. As if they won't be messing themselves twice a day for the rest of the year..."

Larry hated to admit it, but she was right. If this was what he would be faced with for the rest of the year, all he was doing was delaying the inevitable by putting up such a fight now. Might as well get it over with...

It was a mixture of relief and disgust as he allowed the floodgates to open. Relaxing his sphincter and releasing the fluid from inside and into the diaper. He felt like he was peeing out of his butthole.

The diaper was able to absorb the majority of the liquid, but by the time he had emptied everything inside him, he was left with a squishy, murky mess. Larry felt like crying.

"Such a goooood baby!!"

"See? Doesn't that feel better?!"

They laughed and cheered as if he were a toddler walking for the first time.

"Let's get the wittle boy changed so we can go get him looking like a REAL gurl!"

********

After being changed into a fresh diaper, Larry was led through the next door which ended up leading back to the Salon room they originally started in.

The diaper felt weird between his legs, forcing him to waddle a bit as he was led to a chair in front of a vanity mirror. They strapped down his arms and legs and turned him away from the mirror.

"I dunno, girls, what do you think we should do with this hair?" Asked Red as she stroked his dark locks roughly, exposing the dick shaped mark on his forehead. All of their jaws dropped simultaneously.

"The Chosen One?!" squeaked the Blonde.

"It can't be!" Brunette exclaimed.

But Red didn't seem as impressed, she continued working his hair and trying to figure out what to do with it.

"Well honey, when you figure out how to suck a dick and make a man cum in 7 seconds you let me know. Cause trust me baby: that shit takes work!"

"Yea! There's a reason why it's called a blow-JOB!"

"So obviously we're going with extensions and a mirrored set of side pigtails?"

"Definitely! Gotta show off that forehead dick somehow!"

*******

The next few hours were a blur. One girl working on Larry's hair, one on his eyebrows and makeup, one on his finger and toenails, and Larry working on not getting hard inside his cage or wet inside his diaper.

His ears were pierced, his belly button was pierced, even his tongue got 2 sets of rivets through it.

"Awww! He sounds like a baby already!" they teased as he babbled in pain with his swollen tongue.

When they finally turned him around to view myself in the mirror, Larry could hardly recognize himself.

Everything from the bottom up was different than before. If it weren't for his pudgy belly and Adam's apple, he would be indistinguishable from a real woman.

His hair was extended and in short, slutty looking pigtails. His face was caked in makeup that accentuated his cheekbones (or so they said). His eyebrows were perfectly shaped, his eyelashes long and dark, his mouth glossy and hanging open.

"I take it she likes her new look!" They giggled and patted each other on the back.

Tyrone even smirked when Larry was led over to him. "Well done ladies! As always! I would love to stay and chat but unfortunately we have a train to catch!"

"Bye! Have a wonderful time!"

"Enjoy your new life sissy!"

"Tell 'em who sent you!" They called.

Tyrone took him by the hand. Larry struggled to keep up in his heels and crinkling diaper.

"What chtrain, Tyrone?!" Larry asked weakly. Ready for this day to be over. Tongue still swollen from the piercings.

"The TuTu Train of course! But first we must get to Platform 69 and 3/4!"