Sissy School Ch. 05 - The TuTu Train

Story Info
Larry rides the TuTu train to sissy school!
2.7k words
4.33
14.1k
7

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sissy School - Chapter 5- The TuTu Train

The Train Station was only a few miles from Guyagon Alley, but a walk like that in heels made Larry feel like they were going across the country. The locking straps of the heels were the only thing keeping his ankles from snapping every time he rolled them.

The Train Station was underground. And to Larry's horror, the area was no longer strictly populated by sissies. Normal folk in business attire coming home from a long day's work shuffled by. He was suddenly more aware of his frilly pink dress that did almost nothing to cover the fluffy pink diaper underneath. People stole second, even third glances as they passed by. Some simply stopped and stared at the prissy sissy being dragged by the hand of a huge black man. Larry wanted to run and hide.

By the time they made it to station 69, Larry was ready to amputate his feet. He had a newfound respect for any woman that walked in heels.

"Shouldn't we be at platorm Sheventy? Is that what they mean by shixty nine and shree quarters?" His tongue was still swollen and numb from its fresh double piercing at the Salon.

Tyrone just chuckled and ignored Larry's ignorance. He led him through the subway tunnel to the 12th column out of 16 total.

Just as he did before entering Guyagon Alley, Tyrone counted a certain number of bricks up, and then right, and tapped 3 times. The brick slid away and was replaced with a pair of eyes that called "Password"

"Pixie dust," Tyrone replied without hesitation.

The brick slid back into place, but nothing happened.

They stood there for several seconds. Minutes almost. Larry looked up at Tyrone several times with the intention to ask if he gave the wrong password, but he didn't dare question him.

Suddenly there was a ruckus coming from the otherside of the subway tunnel. A popping noise could be heard, someone had set off firecrackers.

Everyone's attention turned to the backside of the subway tunnel, including Larry's. But before he could deduce what was happening, Larry was pulled from behind into the inside of the column where the eyes had been.

The column was hollow and mostly dark other than a few low watt light bulbs high above. It was a tight squeeze with him, Tyrone, and the Gatekeeper.

"Couldn't ya hav at least disguised 'em like everyone else insteada bloody walking him around like sum pink Lil' Bo Peep?!" The Gatekeeper spat. His breath smelled terrible. "Then I wouldn'ta had ta waste perfekly gud Crackerz on eh fairy!"

"We were in a hurry." Tyrone said definitively.

"I'll say... It'sa 6:53 now. Yer got abou' 7 minerts before She deparrrts." he said, checking his pocket watch.

"Well then, you better hurry Sissy! If I have to drive you to the school myself let's just say it will be a rather uncomfortable ride for you! Up you go!" He nodded behind him. Larry turned to see a steel ladder going up the hollow column.

He climbed the rungs of the ladder carefully, not used to doing it in heels. But also very aware that both men could see up his skirt and his pink, padded bum as it waddled up the steps.

After about 30 feet of ladder, Tyrone and Larry finally made their way to the top. The light stung his eyes as he opened the hatch. When he climbed up, the atmosphere had completely changed from the normal after-work dredging of businessmen in the subway, to the hustle and bustle of sissies akin to those they saw in Guyagon Alley.

Larry was startled by a tranny behind him shouting "ALL ABOARD!!!"

He turned to look at what was the most ridiculous-looking train he'd ever seen. It was a bright pink steam engine that looked like a giant version of a little girl's toy train. Except the smoke stack was shaped like a giant penis with the words "TuTu Train" slathered across it.

The gravity of everything began hitting Larry. He stook there in shock for several seconds before Tyrone finally grabbed him roughly and dragged him onto the train.

Panicking, Larry started kicking and screaming like a toddler, grabbing any rails he could get his hands on as he was drug onto one of the cars, and into one of the halls.

"Pleashh noo Thyronne!!" He squealed as he was hefted over his shoulder and carried to the first empty compartment they could find "PLEASHH!! I don't wanna go!!"

Tyrone slammed open the door to the compartment and plopped him down into what could only be described as an oversized car seat inside. Larry continued kicking and screaming until he was smacked hard across the face. His hands and feet were strapped to the seat while he recovered from his dazed state.

"You cry now," Tyrone said, looking into his tear-stained eyes like a concerned father, "but by this time next year you'll do anything to be in this seat again! Trust me! See you at school princess!" And with that he waved goodbye and walked out the compartment, slamming the door and locking it behind him.

After Larry's sobbing subsided, he heard a crinkling next to him. He looked over to see another sissy sitting to his left.

"Well that was quite the entrance..." the figure said awkwardly. Not really knowing how to break the silence. He had red curly hair, put up in pigtails that were much longer than even Larry's extensions. His dress was a darker shade of pink, and wasn't as ridiculously poofy as the one Larry had on. His diaper could still be seen puffing out between his legs. He watched Larry struggle at the straps on his hands and feet with mild amusement. "I take it you're a mannie"

"A what?" Larry asked.

"A mannie" he repeated. "Someone who comes to The School unwillingly. Usually sex offenders, adulterers, prisoners, etc." he explained after seeing the befuddled look on my face.

"Wait, you mean there's people that go to this...school...willingly?! Like, they actually WANT to be like this?!" He asked, shocked.

"Oh yea! I'm one of them! Growing up with 7 older sisters will do that to you I guess...but I've been dreaming of this day since I was 12 years old!"

Larry didn't even have time to question him further as the door to the compartment slid open. A tall blonde boy in normal male clothes walked in followed by what looked like two giant bodyguards.

"I thought I heard you were on this train." he said, eyeing the penis-shaped mark on Larry's forehead. "Rumor has it you can make a man cum in under 7 seconds." He sneered down at him with a disgusted, but almost jealous, look, "Well... my name's Graco, and I'm here to test that hypothesis!"

He stood in front of Larry and started unbuckling his pants. All Larry could do was squirm uncomfortably in his seat and tug against the bonds fruitlessly as his already hard cock stared him in the face.

He placed the cock to Larry's tightly pursed lips expectantly. When Larry refused to suck his dick, Graco called on his henchmen.

"Bert! Gurney! I think our little 'chosen one' needs some assistance already..." the oversized boys laughed and surrounded him. One grabbed Larry's head and jaw and pried it open, while the other one shoved a set of hard rubber lips into his mouth. Try as he might, Larry couldn't spit the lips out or close his mouth anymore. Leaving easy access for Graco...

He shoved his cock into Larry's mouth, hard. Larry gagged immediately. It was the first time he had anything other than a toothbrush shoved that far down there. Larry tried to force his mouth to close, but the rubber lips only allowed for minor movement, basically just making his mouth a little tighter as Graco fucked his face relentlessly. Using his pigtails like they were little handlebars.

Larry choked, gagged. His eyes watered, his nose was leaking. The fresh piercings on his tongue were making it painfully unbearable. And all Larry could do was sit there and take it as Graco forced his slimy member in and out of his mouth.

"7 seconds my ass..." he quipped after at least 5 minutes. Bert and Gurney laughed.

The sissy next to him just watched and squirmed uncomfortably. Clenching her legs together tightly like she was trying to keep herself from peeing.

Graco made use of Larry's mouth for another 10 minutes before he finally withdrew his throbbing, veiny cock.

He grabbed Larry's hair from the back and jerked his head backwards. Leaving his gaping mouth open underneath his cock.

"Now I get to say I gave the chosen one a cumshot!" He grinned wickedly as he stroked his cock with the other hand until he spurt his spunk all over Larry's face and into his mouth.

Shot after shot kept cumming as his warm sticky liquid covered his cheeks and eyes. Gooping up into Larry's fake eyelashes and mascara.

Larry couldn't even swallow what was in his mouth to get rid of the awful taste he'd come to know so well on this day, as the rubber lips kept him from doing so. He just had to sit there and drool like a little baby.

"Bert? Gurney? You wanna have a turn? Maybe the chosen one will live up to the hype more for you..."

They both smirked as they took Graco's place. Both dropping their pants and stroking their already hard cocks as they took turns using his mouth.

About midway through, the sissy next to Larry started spasming spontaneously. Graco noticed this and laughed, acknowledging the sissy for the first time.

"Looks like someone is enjoying the show!" He said, ripping the sissy's diaper open. Exposing the sissy's tiny caged cock. But even with Gurney pounding away at Larry's mouth, he could see the sissy had a huge pool of white goo in his plastic cage that was leaking out into the diaper. The sissy had came herself!! Obviously ashamed, the sissy turned 15 shades of pink and tried to twist her hips to hide the scene in her diaper.

Finally, Bert and Gurney finished. Adding more cum to Larry's face and mouth. He felt like one of those pornstars that just sits there helplessly as guy after guy deposits their load on her.

"Come on boys," said Graco as Bert and Gurney pulled up their pants. "Time to go change, we'll leave these two faggots alone...for now..."

And with that they were gone. Leaving a sticky mess on his face, and the sissy next to him a sticky mess in her diaper. They didn't even bother to take the rubber lips out of Larry's mouth. Just left him there drooling and covered in cum.

"I'm sorry that happened to you..." the sissy finally said, breaking the awkward silence. "My name's Bryan. Or...Brianna, my sissy name."

Larry didn't even know what to say. Not that he could say anything even if he wanted to. But again the awkward tension was broken when the door slid open again. At first, he thought it was Graco coming back for seconds. But instead it was another sissy.

This one was much more prim and proper compared to Brianna. Her hair was in a tight bun, her dress was very sophisticated, and her makeup was done flawlessly...from what little Larry knew about makeup.

"Well you two look like you're having fun...is this seat taken?" She asked. Pointing to the bench across from them. They both nodded dumbly. Embarrassed at their situations.

"Would you...like some help?" she asked, referring to Larry's mouth. He nodded pleadingly, feeling instant relief as she removed the rubber lips from his mouth and his jaw was able to relax. He swallowed the remnants of cum still in there, and licked his lips to clear some of the cum from his face. He just wanted to get rid of it, but he didn't realize how slutty it seemed until he saw her smirk.

"Would you like some help too?" she asked Bryan. Who nodded. The new sissy pulled Bryan's diaper back up and taped it closed again.

It wasn't until the new sissy sat down that he noticed a mirror on the wall behind her. Larry could see his reflection and that he looked like an absolute mess. His mascara was running, he still had puffy eyes from crying, and his face looked like a glazed donut.

"Name's Henry," said the new sissy.

"Bryan."

"Larry" he replied, still getting feeling back in his jaw.

"I see you have a rather peculiar shaped mark on your head, Larry." Henry enquired.

"Yea it's...it's kind of embarrassing...but apparently everyone says --"

"I know what they say." Henry cut him off. "But the average time it takes a man to cum is 2 to 3 minutes. Now I know some people who can cum in under 7 seconds, but you're out of your mind if you think you can make EVERY man do that..."

"Well...I don't really...I don't even want to be here...I just..."

"Wait, so you're telling me the 'chosen one' is a mannie?! All these sissies here would KILL to have that mark on their head, and you're gonna sit there and pretend you don't even want to go to School?!" Henry exclaimed incredulously.

Larry shifted uncomfortably in his diaper. Not knowing what to say.

Henry must have realized he was being harsh. He sighed and said "Look, I'm not trying to be rude, but I've read almost every book there is on cocksucking. I've watched tutorial after tutorial not including porn, and I just don't see how it's possible. But, I guess that's why they call you the Chosen One..." Larry thought about telling him how I didn't ask for this. How he'd give anything to not be on this train in this ridiculous outfit right now. But Henry changed the subject before he could get it out. "So, have you thought about what House you'd like to be in yet?"

"I want to be in Whoridor!" yelped Bryan without missing a beat. "I've always fantasized about being a little sissy whore that has to turn tricks on the street!"

Henry laughed "Me too! But then again, I enjoy being a prissy maid as well! So maybe I'll get into Maidenlaws! Or find me a sugar Daddy and end up in Sluttykins!"

Larry couldn't believe his ears. Did these sluts actually want to be treated that way? Was this all just a fairy tale to them? Or some kind of game?

"Look! We're here!" Bryan exclaimed.

The sun was just setting as they looked out the window of the train. Even in the dim light, Larry could see a faint, glittery glow of what looked like a giant princess castle.

There was a loud screeching as the brakes squeaked to a halt.

"Come on! Let's get to the Great Hall first! I'm starving!" Henry said, unstrapping Bryan and Larry from their high chairs.

Larry thought about making a run for it, but where would he go? In the hall of the train, there was a hustle and bustle of hundreds of sissies grabbing their luggage and fixing their hair so it was just right.

He hardly even noticed Graco, now dressed in his own feminine attire. The only reason Larry knew it was him was because he was flanked by Bert and Gurney who looked absolutely ridiculous in their outfits. Like two football players stuffed in skirts for losing a powderpuff game.

"Off we go sissies!" Said a more authoritative girl in a black uniform. A giant red 'S' embroidered over her left breast. "To the castle! Let's go!"

"That's a Sitter" Bryan whispered in Larry's ear as they shuffled through the crowded hallway. "Most of them are actual girls. Don't cross them or you'll regret it. They work directly under the Headmistress."

They made their way off the train where a group of Bouncers were waiting for them pink baby strollers. Larry noticed Tyrone immediately.

"I'd ask you how your ride was but it looks like you were doing more than just riding!" He laughed, noticing the sticky residue of Graco, Bert and Gurney's cum drying on Larry's face. "Hop in! Time to go get you sorted!"