Sissy Slave to my Ex Pt. 06

Story Info
My humiliation continues and I am starting to accept it.
1.8k words
4.26
28.4k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I had a lot of story typed up when I began submitting so I am trying to change a few things based on feedback. This is my first try at writing so please keep feedback coming, but please make it helpful and constructive)

Before letting me out of my restraints she spit right in my open asshole and replaced the butt plug from before. She then proceeded to take the restraints off and I fell to the floor. My cock was straining against the cage and I really wanted a release. My asshole was used and my ass cheeks themselves were red and sore.

Within a day I was her total bitch and was doing whatever she wanted. It was getting late and we had not had any dinner. She demanded that I get dressed and go out and pick up some sushi for her, she told me that I could get whatever I wanted but I was paying for meals going forward.

So happy to have a break from Mistress Mandy's control I grabbed my keys and headed toward the sushi restaurant. I was pulling out of the parking lot sitting at the light to head to the restaurant when I jumped out of my seat.

I felt a vibration going on in my ass, it felt invasive and I wasn't sure how to feel. I had been on edge all day and it felt so good because it was vibrating on my spot. I lost focus when I heard the car behind me honking. I snapped out of if and started heading to the restaurant. I was having a hard time focusing with this plug so I thought about taking it out. How would Mandy ever know. It can stay vibrating and she will think it is teasing me and I can get a break for a little.

I pulled over into an abandoned parking lot and took the plug out. I felt a sigh of relieve which was short lived. My phone rang and I answered on the car speaker.

"You have 10 seconds to get that plug back in before you get a real punishment." I panicked and grabbed the plug and began pushing it back in.

She was counting down, 10, 9, 8, 7... I was pushing against my hole before it finally gave in and accepted the plug. "Very good, now I was going to let it run for just the drive to the restaurant but since you want to do things without asking me, I think we will let it run the whole time, and that was on setting 2 of 10. So I think we will increase it to 5 out of 10."

I couldn't say a word and felt the plug jolt back to life and this time it was vibrating so much faster and a little louder. "Hurry back, and don't let that happen again." As she hung up.

I somehow made it to the restaurant with all the vibrations going on. I was in a rush to get the food and get home so I could have break. I went inside and ordered the food and tried to cover up the vibrations you could hear. It was about 20 minutes in that restaurant before my name was called and I grabbed the food and rushed out of the restaurant and hurried home.

I pulled into the parking lot and ran to the room. When I got in the door I put the food on the table and begged to make the vibration stop. My cock was throbbing and wanted to get hard but couldn't because of the chastity she put me in.

She was enjoying my suffering but finally stopped the plug from vibrating. I was relieved that it stopped and I could regain my thoughts. I was able to enjoy my food in peace, or so I thought.

I went to go sit on the couch and get some plates for the food. She told me to stop, "you don't need a plate, get a bowl instead, and we only need one pair of chopsticks."

I wasn't sure where this was going but I was hungry and ready to eat. She was sitting at the table and I handed her the plate and she grabbed the chopsticks out of my hand, "you won't be needing those."

I looked at her confused and wasn't sure what she meant. I went to sit down next to her and she stopped me. "What do you think you are doing, you don't sit up her with me." She pointed to the floor next to her. "That is where you sit."

I didn't feel like arguing, so I did what I was told. She then grabbed her food and put in on the table in front of the couch. She took my food out of the bag and put it in the bowl. She then took the bowl and set it on the floor in front of her.

"If you want to eat your food then you will do it my way." She said that as she began smashing the sushi with her feet. I was pissed, I was starving and ready to eat and now she ruined my meal.

"You will eat your food from my feet, is that understood slut?" I really didn't want to so I protested against it. And she could tell I was not going to do it. "Okay well you won't be eating it then, let me know if you change your mind." She proceeded to eat her meal. I sat there for a long time and it smelled so good, and I had not eaten all day.

You could hear my stomach grumbling. I was starving and really wanted something to eat so I finally spoke up. "Fine, I am ready to eat."

She grinned and said, "ready to eat what? What are your forgetting?"

I knew what she wanted so I finally said, "I am ready to eat Mistress Mandy."

She then lifted her foot and I began eating the sushi from her feet. Licking every bit of food between each toe. She then took it and replaced it back in the bowl getting more food. We did this for a long time, which is what she wanted.

She finished her meal long before I did, and she was talking on the phone to her friends as she was making me eat my food from her feet. She was enjoying every second of this. She was making me eat food from her feet and there was nothing I could do.

Finally after about 30 minutes I had finished my food and she clapped her hands and told me to clean up. I got up and grabbed all the dishes and trash and cleaned the area up.

I finished up and came back in the room where she was. She then just pointed to the ground in front of the couch where I just was. I sat down on the couch and she just lifted her foot up to me while she was laughing and talking on the phone.

I knew what she wanted and I grabbed her foot and began massaging them. This went on for an hour, she even started dozing off as she was watching the TV. Finally she pushed me out of the way and said she was ready for bed.

I went over to the corner where the mattress tried to get as comfortable as possible. My mind was running a mile a minute trying to think about how I got into this position and I couldn't tell if I was enjoying it or if I wanted it to stop. What was happening to me...

I was still struggling to sleep through the night due to the chastity cage, and being on a small mattress in the corner does not help. I tossed and turned all night and knowing that Mandy was in this large king size bed alone didn't make things better.

I finally got a little bit of sleep and woke up earlier than Mandy so I thought I would go and get some breakfast for us and maybe get some brownie points to get out of this chastity cage. I got dressed and headed out the door. I went and got some bagels and some coffee from this local place and headed back to the dorm.

I got back and opened the door and she was sitting up in the bed. She immediately asked me where I was. So I showed her that I got breakfast for us. She seemed to let it slide that I left and grabbed the bag of food and began eating her breakfast.

I sat on the floor and since I did that right away she even let me eat the bagel normally. "See what happens when you show me you learn and understand how things work, I reward good behavior." As much as I hate to admit it, I did notice that and she was right.

I was in a tough situation, I could keep fighting it and keep losing, or I could try and go with it and see if I could maybe get on her good side. "Yes Mistress Mandy, thank you!" That was all I said and I continued to eat.

After we finished I cleaned up the food and came back to the room. I sat down in front of her and immediately started massaging her feet. She looked surprised and said, "what did I do to deserve such a good slave." I kept massaging and asked her what her plans were for the day. She looked down at me and smiled and said, "I think today we really need to work on sculpting your look and establishing guidelines for the remainder of the year together!" I wasn't sure what that meant so I went along with it.

She got up and went over to my drawer of clothes. She pulled out the top drawer with all my underwear, she started grabbing handfuls of my men's underwear and started throwing them into a garbage bag. "You won't be needing these anymore, we did your shopping the other day for your underwear... remember that? And you can go ahead and take off the pair you are wearing now and put these on instead." She said that as she tossed me a pair of light blue thong panties.

I stripped down and took off my boxers and slide on my panties that she gave me. She then took all the panties we bought at the store and put them in the drawer.

"Now that is such a lovely site, we just need to complete some more outfits." I was nervous what she meant by that. She tossed me the garbage bag and snapped her fingers. "Let's go visit our friend at the lingerie store." I knew better than to question her so I grabbed the bag and headed out the door.