All Comments on 'Sissy Slave to my Ex Pt. 06'

by Sissyslave8

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Someone who was truly against the weak blackmail, would tie her up in the shower and systematically torture her until everything was undone and he could enslave her, divorce her, or if he or she wanted, return things to normal. If it was me, her penalty would be swift and painful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More more more i just read all this parts it amazing so far so hot. Cant wait for them to go back to the lingerie store. When can we expect the next part

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I discovered this series last night and am already entranced. Such a pleasant surprise to get an update so fast. Thanks for this, keep up the amazing work 😍

Sissyslave8Sissyslave89 months agoAuthor

I will try my best to get the next part up, need to change the formatting and then I can submit it. Glad people are enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Typical femdom man hating woman, with a weak submissive man. If he was any kind of real man, the second she put her feet in his food. He should of grabbed her by her neck pushed her down to her hands and knees, then lust her face in to your food and told her to eat it! While you sat and ate her food. Fuck this bitch..

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Is there a release date/time for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good humiliation story. One complaint is that this is supposed to be an ex, but it might as well have just been some woman that walked in his dorm room and discovered his computer. She needs to be referencing aspects of their former relationship.

I think it'd be good for you to think through their relationship a bit more. What kind of relationship, what kind of events, would make this role change the most humiliating? What would support her actions? What would most humiliate him and wilt his spirit when she brought up what they once were now that they are what they are? Did they have sex? Was he her first or had she had better before (and since?)? Was he lousy? Did he talk a big game? Did he hate going down on her?

I think a good prologue/preface chapter which establishes a little bit about their relationship, maybe a little about his pre-college personality and the reason for their breakup. Maybe his "she broke up with me to move for college" was just what he told himself. Maybe, rather than being a weak-willed pussy, he used to actually be a pretty confident person with just a bit of a kink. Maybe he had actually pressured her too much for sex. Maybe he was lazy and played video games too much. Maybe he complained about her or her appearance too much. Maybe he expected her to do too much. Maybe he was too focused on projecting a "cool" image that he never did things that she wanted to do. Maybe he cheated on her. Maybe he teased and made fun of her. Maybe he hated her friends. Lots of possibilities. But they have to be incorporated.

Then they have to be referenced in the present story. She should be bringing up things about them from before. She should be making fun of his clothes he insisted on wearing in high school (and now she will fix). She should be teasing about how he hated her friends (and how she will be bringing them by if he's not good). She should be mentioning how he absolutely HATED this guy from high school who flirted with her even though Mike was dating her (and how she may just go visit him and show him the video).

Also, I LOVE the panty shopping where he is humiliated and forced to submit with another woman. Maybe Mandy even introduces him to another woman, is kind enough to not embarrass him. Maybe even plays him up, let's them flirt a little, sets him up to interact with her more in the future, never exposing his secret. She lets him cling to the hope that she thinks he's normal. Maybe he even gets vibes that she likes him. Only to finally have Mandy completely expose and humiliate him to her. The look of revulsion would be devastating to him.

Conversely, maybe Mike has an unfortunate interaction with some woman one day. He bumps into her. She's rude and acts offended. She's demeaning and arrogant. Mike hates her. He argues with her, calls her names, etc. Maybe they encounter each other 2-3 times and Mike absolutely loathes her. Then surprise, surprise, she's a friend of Mandy's - did she set this conflict up? Who knows? But having this woman brought into the circle of his exposure is almost too much for our protagonist - let alone having to submit and serve her...

Anyway, look forward to reading more.

joela_99yjoela_99y9 months ago

I tend to agree with the idea that, for being this 'mean' or 'nice' to him, she'd be telling him what he did to deserve this treatment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous