Sissy Slave to my Ex Pt. 07

Story Info
Mandy takes me back to do some more shopping…
2k words
4.47
15.6k
6

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/31/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got back in the car and she told me that I shouldn't worry and no one new will be finding out about our little secret as long as I do what I am told. We got to the mall and headed into the lingerie store. Right away I made eye contact with her... this time was different Mandy came in the store with me this time.

The woman walked right up to the both of us and hugged Mandy. Then Mandy turned to me and said, "I think you remember her don't you, except you were never properly introduced. This is Rachel, but you will refer to her with respect as you do with me."

She then nodded her head towards her signaling me to greet her. "It is nice to see you again Mistress Rachel."

They both laughed and Mandy began explaining to Rachel that she needed more items to fully complete my "transformation."

I didn't know what she meant when she said that but I wasn't allowed to speak to ask questions while we were there.

They walked me back to the same changing room I was in the last time we were here. They both walked me in and Mandy snapped her fingers and told me to kneel down and face the wall.

I followed her instructions because I knew what would happen if I did not. She then reached in her bag and pulled out a quarter and put it up to the wall and told me to press my nose against the quarter. I pushed my nose up against the quarter pinning it against the wall. I was stuck there and couldn't move otherwise the quarter would fall.

"We are going to do some shopping for you, you better be in this exact position when we get back or else you know what will happen, do you understand?" I couldn't move my head to agree so I said yes Mistress.

"And if the quarter drops you better pick it back up and resume the position, I will ask you how many times it fell when we return and you better not lie because I will know... and don't worry, you will be covering this trip of course." She said all this as she was reaching in my pocket to grab my wallet.

She turned to leave and before she did she turned back and said, "don't you think Mistress Rachel and I deserve a treat ourselves as well? It shouldn't just be all about you slut." She laughed and shut the door behind her.

I did not move a muscle because I was afraid of what would happen if I did. I sat in that dressing room for what seemed like it was forever. It could have been 5 minutes or an hour I would never know.

I was waiting and waiting and waiting. While that was going on I felt a sneeze coming on, I tried my best to hold it in, but before I knew it, it was too late. I let out a sneeze and the quarter dropped to the floor.

I was nervous about what punishment I would have, should I tell her or should I try and cover it up. She said she would knew if I lied but how would she know? I quickly put the quarter back in place. I kept kneeling there with the quarter pinned to the wall with my nose until finally I heard the door open and Mandy say, "are you enjoying yourself in here slave?"

I didn't know what to say, she finally walked in and grabbed the quarter from the wall and I was able to move from my position with a sigh of relief.

She then turned to me and asked, "how many times did the quarter drop from the wall?"

I sat and thought for a second and was nervous that she would find a way to know if I lied. So I finally said, "I only dropped it once when I had to sneeze."

She look surprised, "well I am very glad you were honest slave and pointed to a camera that she had set up without me knowing." I was glad I decided not to lie because I am sure I would have been punished on the spot.

She said "since you were honest you will be able to walk out of here in what you came in and not one of the many outfits we bought you today." Now I knew I made the right decision because I did not want to be seen in public in whatever outfit they were going to pick for me.

Mandy then handed me so many bags of clothes, there was hundreds of dollars worth of clothes in these bags. I counted 7 bags filled up to the brim.

I was so nervous about how much money that was. I was not particularly rich, my parents had a lot of money, but they did not want me to spend a ton of money. "What do you say to Mistress Rachel for helping us out today and how do you thank her?"

I looked around to make sure that no one was looking. Mandy slapped the back of my head and said, "quit looking around and embarrassing me, I told you to do something, now do it bitch."

My face was red from embarrassment so I said thank you Mistress Rachel and knelt down in front of her and kissed each of her feet. "Good boy that is much better, now let's go." Mistress Mandy said that and hugged Rachel goodbye and we headed back to the car.

We drove back to the dorm and I carried the bags all the way up to the room. Finally dropping them when we got inside. I was not sure what was happening next until Mandy sat down on the couch and said "time for some entertainment, and I think I wanna have my own little fashion show."

I knew where this was going and I knew that there was no debating or getting out of this. So she sat on the couch and demanded I bring the bags over to her.

I did just as she said and she snapped her fingers and pointed at the ground next to her. I knelt down to the ground knowing that is what the snap means. She then went through the bags and I could see her devious mind going. She then handed me my first outfit. It was a very short skirt, a tank top, thigh high socks, and some 4 inch high heels.

Mandy told me to go to the bathroom and put the outfit on and walk back out like a model on the runway. I really did not want to do this but I had no choice. I was not too into feminization, but I had watched it a few times, but never expected to be forced into it myself.

I took the outfit and asked if there was anything else I could do?

She did not like that. "Have you not learned to question me? What is wrong with you? What is it going to take to teach you to stop questioning me!"

I knew that was not a good sign so I immediately bowed to the ground in front of her and said, "I am so sorry Mistress it won't happen again, please do not punish me."

All she said was "we'll see..."I was nervous that meant that a punishment was on the way and I wanted to beg more for forgiveness. I decided against it and took the outfit into the bathroom and put it on.

I slide my heels on lastly and I struggled to walk in heels because I had never done that before. I finally opened the door and wobbled out and did my best to walk like a runway model.

I was not good at this and it was very amusing to Mandy. She finally told me to stand in front of her so that she could get a good look. She looked me over for a good minute and waved her finger in a circle signaling for me to spin.

I spun around and tried my best to not fall over. I was getting somewhat used to the heels but it was still very difficult. She finally looked me up and down and said, "looks a lot better than those boring boy clothes of yours, but it is missing something. Come here now sissy."

I walked over and knelt down in front of her. She pulled out a bag of make up and told me that she was going to make me look like a whole different person, a beautiful sissy slut!

She spent a good 15 mins adding make up and eye liner and blush, she finally said "and to finish it off, pucker up..." she then applied red lipstick. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse she pulled out a brunette wig and put it on my head. "What an absolutely beautiful sissy slut."

She then told me to get up and check her work out. I stood up and wobbled over to the mirror. My jaw dropped because it was a whole different person looking back at me. I could barely recognize myself. "What do you think?"

I told her exactly how I was feeling. "I feel a little uncomfortable but I can barely recognize myself Mistress." She responded very quickly.

"I am glad you say that because since you decided to argue earlier about my instructions I have decided on what your punishment should be, and before you argue remember what is at stake."

I was so nervous about what she was going to have me do now. The last punishment resulted in me being humiliated by Rachel at the lingerie store. So what could she have in store for me next.

"There is a small party tonight on campus, we are going to go, we won't be there long but I want to go and meet some of my friends." I was waiting for the punishment but she did not continue so I agreed and went to go back into the bathroom to change.

She stopped me right in my tracks, "where are you going?" Sweet I looked at her very confused and told her that I was going to get changed and ready to go to the party with her.

She looked at me and laughed and said, "what do you mean... you are ready right now." The fear kicked in, I now knew that she wanted me to go out in public like this.

I almost argued then I remember her words, "remember what was at stake." I sat there speechless. She knew I was panicking and she could see it on my face. "I will let you put on some more modest shoes and socks but that is all that will change. If you do a good job and not complain the whole time I will let you eat me out when we get back, and maybe even sleep in the bed with me... but don't get any ideas we will not be having sex, only sleeping."

I was hesitant because she had always had a trick up her sleeve but I knew my options were limited. I could agreed and go along with it and try my best to blend in and get a huge reward at the end of the night. Or I could protest and make things worse for me. I thought about it for a minute but she and I both knew what was going to happen.

I took the socks and shoes from her, took off my knee highs and heels. Put on the new shoes and said that I was ready to go. She clapped and said "this is going to be so much fun, but we need to make sure we have a good sissy name to call you so that people don't know who you are... or we could use your real name if you want."

I quickly said please no Mistress, let's use a different name.

"I know just the name, Lucy!" She grabbed my hand and said "come on Lucy we don't want to miss the party all together." We rushed out the door to the college party.