Sissy Step-Dad Pt. 04

Story Info
A step-daughter gets her revenge.
3.2k words
4.06
15.2k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

Mandy's gay friends had made contact with Bill, a man they knew who enjoyed dominating older sissy men. They had texted Mandy his contact information and she was anxious to speak with him.

As soon as Mandy was home after receiving the text she contacted Bill. He was definitely interested in dominating her panty wearing step-dad. Bill requested that Mandy e-mail him pictures of her step-dad along with any specific things she wanted him to do.

Less than five minutes after sending the pictures Mandy received a return call from Bill.

"Oh god yes, I want that sissy!"

Bill began to explain.

"I recognized that fucking sissy as soon as I saw his pictures. He contacted me two different times from a Craigslist post wanting me to dominate and use him. He wanted to be made to suck my cock and he wanted his butt fucked. He never showed up either time."

Mandy was somewhat surprised but not shocked by what Bill had told her.

"If I can provide you with the time and place to use my sissy step-dad can I watch?"

"That won't be a problem. I'll enjoy having you see what I do with him. I guarantee when I'm done your step-dad will know exactly what it's like to have his mouth and ass filled with cock."

It was going to be two weeks before Bill could be available at a time that also worked for Mandy. She agreed to get back with him sometime before that to finalize plans.

Mandy was curious about Bill's physical aspects.

"This may sound strange but I was wondering if you could send me a few pictures of yourself. You don't need to show your face but well, you know what I want to see."

"Oh yea, I'm pretty sure I know what you want to see and I don't mind. You'll have them in just a few minutes."

Within five minutes Mandy had an e-mail from Bill with pictures attached and a physical description of himself.

"I'm fifty-seven, five foot ten, and weigh around two fifty. I've got a thick eight inches when I'm hard."

Mandy looked at the pictures. The first one showed a naked man with graying brown hair and a large belly. He was sitting with his legs spread and an uncut cock hanging between them. The second one showed an erect hard cock. Mandy was delighted.

"Oh my god, it's more than thick. I'm really going to like watching my step-dad taking that cock in his mouth and ass."

With having to wait another two weeks for Bill, Mandy planned her next session with her step-dad. Although he was always embarrassed by the things Mandy made him do, she sensed that her step-dad enjoyed being humiliated.

For the next meeting Mandy decided to give her step-dad a dose of extreme humiliation by exposing him to some of her friends. They were aware of Mandy's feelings for her step-dad and the various episodes she had with him when she was younger.

Mandy had told Megan and Brittney about finding her step-dad's pictures and how she had made him masturbate while she watched. She asked if they were interested in joining her in one of their sessions and both agreed to participate in humiliating her step-dad.

During their previous session, Mandy instructed her step-dad that he must always answer her calls or text messages. He tried to make excuses for why he may not be able to but Mandy had been stern with him.

"You will answer and there will be severe consequences if you don't."

Mandy had tested her step-dad a number of times by calling or texting him. Thus far he had answered every time except for once. On that occasion he responded within minutes.

On the day Mandy planned to take Megan and Brittney with her for the session with her step-dad, she called him ahead of time. Megan and Brittney were with her and Mandy put the call on speaker.

"Hey sissy, I will be at your house at ten this morning for some play time. You will be there waiting for me."

When her step-dad told her he had other plans Mandy was stern in her response.

"No, you will be there sissy. There are no excuses. Do you understand?"

After hesitating her step-dad agreed.

"Yes, I understand Mistress. I will be here when you arrive at ten."

Mandy reminded her step-dad of what she had planned for him.

"If you recall from our last session I want you to show me how much you enjoy your sissy toys. Have your dildo available and be ready to fuck your own butt while you play with your wee-wee."

"Yes Mistress, I will have it and I will be happy to let you watch me play with myself."

When Mandy ended the call, Megan and Brittney broke into laughter. Megan commented.

"I can't believe you actually have him under your control like that."

Brittney agreed.

"Oh god yes. Watching him will be hilarious."

Mandy responded to both.

"What will really be hilarious is the look he'll have on his face when you two walk in with me. I can't wait to see how embarrassed he'll be."

When Mandy and her friends were within five minutes of arriving at her step-dad's house, she texted him.

"Will be there soon sissy. Make sure the garage door is open and the back door unlocked. You are to be sitting in the kitchen in full view when I open the door. Be wearing only a bra and panties. Have your dildo on the table and be rubbing your wee-wee through your panties."

Mandy gave Megan and Brittney instructions on what they should do.

"My step-dad will be pissed when he sees you. He will also be extremely embarrassed. I will tell him that he must obey both of you just as he does me. You can make any comments that you like and you definitely should instruct him to perform some sissy task for you."

Both women laughed and agreed to make certain Mandy's step-dad knew his place with them.

When they arrived, the three women walked quietly into the open garage. Mandy smiled at her friends.

"Okay ladies, let the fun begin."

Mandy opened the door and walked into the kitchen. Sitting at the kitchen table in full view was her step-dad. He was wearing a white bra and a nylon floral print bikini panty. Dan was leaning back in the chair rubbing himself through his panty.

Mandy's step-dad was already aroused and the head of his erect wee-wee was poking out over the waistband of the panty.

The moment he saw Megan and Brittney his face turned beet red. He stopped rubbing himself.

"What the hell is this? What are they doing here? I've never agreed to having you bring anyone with you."

Mandy immediately responded.

"No one gave you permission to stop rubbing your wee-wee. Now play with it sissy and don't stop again until I say you can."

"Besides, it doesn't matter if you agreed to anything or not. Whatever I want is what matters. Today I want my friends to see how much of a sissy my step-dad is."

Dan's anger was obvious as he stared at his step-daughter. After a few seconds he again started to rub himself.

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry for my conduct. I will gladly play with my wee-wee for you and your friends"

"I'm sure you remember Megan and Brittney. You will obey them just as you obey me."

Dan did know Megan and Brittney. They had been to parties at Mandy's house that his wife and him had attended.

Megan was a tall blond. She was average size but with a nice plump rump.

Brittney was short with dark hair and chubby. Her butt was big and fat. She often wore leggings and Dan enjoyed seeing her visible panty lines from the tiny bikini panties pinching her big butt cheeks.

Both women had previously spent a weekend with Mandy at her step-dad's lake house. It was during those visits Dan had the opportunity to check out their worn panties.

Neither of the two women were aware that Mandy's step-dad had sniffed and rubbed his wee-wee in their underpants. Dan remembered it well.

Mandy walked to the middle of the room.

"During your little tirade it seems that you also forgot to properly greet your mistress. I'm getting tired of having to remind you."

Mandy turned and as she bent over her step-dad got on his knees behind her.

"You may stop playing with yourself sissy while you welcome me. Now kiss and smell my butt extra good today. Show Miss Megan and Miss Britney how much you like to sniff Mistress Mandy's butt hole."

Megan and Brittney watched with amusement as Dan smooched and smelled Mandy's big butt.

After a moment Mandy was satisfied she had been greeted properly.

"Very good sissy. Now I want you to welcome your guests in the same manner."

Megan and Brittney couldn't keep from laughing. They both turned and bent over allowing Dan to kiss and smell each of their butts.

Mandy knew her step-dad would get turned on by smelling her friend's butts and didn't allow him the pleasure for long.

"Make sure you don't ejaculate sissy while you're greeting my friends. I know how excited you get when you smell a woman's butt hole."

Mandy instructed her step-dad to stand. Megan was smirking as she looked towards him.

"You look so pretty step-daddy in a bra and panties. I would have never guessed that you wore women's underwear. It's so cute the way the head of your little penis peeks over the top of that pretty panty."

"Now pull your panty down and show me more. Miss Megan wants to see your excited sissy wee-wee!"

When Dan exposed his full erection Megan laughed.

"Well now I understand why you wear panties and play with it. You could never satisfy your wife with that little thing."

While Megan was talking Brittney looked at the cock shaped dildo laying on the table. She smiled towards Mandy's step-dad.

"Do you just like fucking your butt with that dildo or do you also suck it and imagine it being a real cock?"

The other women laughed at Brittney's comment.

"You don't even need to tell me sissy. I already know that any old guy who wears women's underwear also likes men. I'm sure it excites you to think about having another man's penis in your mouth."

Mandy enjoyed the comments her friends were making.

"That would be wee-wee's Brittney. My sissy step-dad likes to think about having a wee-wee in his mouth. A big thick uncut wee-wee!"

As the women laughed Dan was even more embarrassed than he had been. He remained quiet with his excited wee-wee exposed while listening to the comments the women were making.

Brittney picked up the dildo. After inspecting it she held it in front of Mandy's step-dad.

"Lick it and suck it sissy. Show Miss Brittney what you would do with a real wee-wee. Make sure to play with your little one while you're sucking it."

After briefly hesitating, Mandy's step-dad picked up the rubber cock. He licked the tip and all along the shaft.

When Dan put his lips around the head and took the dildo in his mouth Brittney put her hands on her cheeks in awe.

"Oh my goodness sissy. It looks as if you've either practiced a lot or you've already sucked a man's big wee-wee."

From the moment they arrived Megan and Brittney had been taking pictures and recording video on their phones. They threatened to post them on a public website if Dan was ever disobedient to Mistress Mandy.

After a few minutes Mandy instructed her step-dad to quit playing with himself.

"You can stop sucking that rubber cock now too. We're here to watch you pleasure yourself with it, not just suck it. Now lubricate that cock and show us how much you enjoy using it in your sissy pussy!"

After applying lubricant to the rubber cock, Mandy's step-dad laid on the floor. His face was red as he pulled his panty aside and fingered some of the lubricant into his butt hole.

The three women could hardly keep from laughing at his facial expression when Dan eased the head of the rubber cock into his butt.

Mandy instructed him.

"Now fuck your butt sissy. Fuck it hard and tell us how much you like it."

Mandy's step-dad moaned as he worked the big dildo in and out of his butt hole. He closed his eyes and moved his hips as he fucked himself.

"Oh yes, I am a sissy and I love fucking my own butt hole. It feels so good having this big rubber cock in my butt."

The women made humiliating comments as they laughed and watched Dan fucking himself. Although he was not allowed to touch his wee-wee it remained fully erect.

Mandy's step-dad had been laying on his side. After a few minutes in that position Brittney suggested a different position.

"Get on your knees with your butt up sissy."

Dan did as he was told and Brittney continued to give him instructions.

"You're going to be my little sissy piggy. Fat old panty wearing men are good at being sissy piggies. Now put that dildo deep in your butt and pull your panty over it to hold it in place."

Dan again followed Brittney's instructions.

"Now that you're in position sissy, move your hips to work the dildo in and out of your big piggy butt. Come on piggy. I want to hear lots of snorting, oinking, and squealing from my happy piggy."

The three women laughed hysterically as Mandy's step-dad made pig noises while he knelt on the floor moving his hips. Each of the women periodically instructed Dan to speed up or slow down his movements.

The pleasure of having the dildo moving in and out of his butt kept Dan's wee-wee aroused. After several minutes of the humiliation Mandy was still laughing as she gave her step-dad permission to stop.

"Oh my goodness sissy, I never knew you were so good at being a piggy. I can only imagine how good you will be when you have a real man making you his piggy! You'll really squeal when that happens."

Although Dan clearly heard what his step-daughter said he didn't think much about it. He assumed it was just another comment to cause him humiliation.

Mandy instructed her step-dad to lay on his back while keeping the dildo in place inside his panty. Megan looked towards Dan's excited penis that was still poking out over the top of the little panty.

"You must really enjoy having your piggy butt fucked step-daddy. That little wee-wee of yours has stayed excited the whole time. I know something else that I'm certain you will enjoy too."

When Megan told Mandy and Brittney her idea the three women moved next to where Dan was laying. Megan and Brittney went on opposite sides as Mandy got in front of him.

Megan and Brittney each took hold of a leg. After lifting them up they pulled them back up over Dan's head.

With her step-dad's butt raised Mandy placed the bottom of her foot on his panty covered butt against the end of the dildo. She made certain it remained deep in his butt hole.

Mandy smiled at her step-dad as Megan and Brittney moved his legs up and down. The movement caused the dildo to fuck Dan's butt as it slid back and forth inside his sissy pussy.

"Snort and squeal again piggy!"

Dan did as he was told.

"Now tell me sissy, are you a piggy?"

"Yes Mistress Mandy, I am a piggy. I'm a sissy piggy'"

"Does piggy like having his butt fucked?"

"Oh yes Mistress. I do like having my sissy piggy butt fucked."

Dan started rubbing his wee-wee and moaned with pleasure while squealing and snorting.

"No one gave you permission sissy to touch your little piggy wee-wee! If you want to play with yourself you must beg to do it."

For the next several minutes Dan begged his step-daughter to allow him the pleasure of playing with his wee-wee. Despite the humiliation he was extremely aroused by what the women were doing to him.

Pre-cum had started to leak from Dan's excited wee-wee with his tight panty causing it to rub against his belly.

Brittney noticed the pre-cum. She dabbed her finger in it then held it near his mouth.

"Lick it piggy. Taste your own sissy piggy goo and thank me for it."

Dan licked Brittney's finger.

"Thank you Miss Brittney for allowing me to taste my own sissy piggy goo. I love it so much and I'm happy to taste it for you."

Megan smiled at Mandy.

"I think it's time for our sissy piggy to get his treat."

Mandy smiled as she shook her head in agreement. As Brittney and Megan lifted Dan's legs high over his head Mandy pushed on his body until they had him nearly upside down.

With his head laying on the floor and the three women holding him upright Mandy gave Dan instructions.

"We think you've begged enough for it sissy. Take your wee-wee out of your panty and show Miss Megan and Miss Brittney how a sissy piggy plays with himself."

While the panty continued to hold the dildo in his butt, Dan pulled the front down to fully expose his excited wee-wee.

Megan smiled at Dan.

"Oh goodness sissy, look at your excited wee-wee! Look right at it and point it towards your face. Before you start to play with it, open your piggy mouth and stick out your tongue."

Brittney also began to command him.

"Yes, now stroke it step-daddy. Stroke that wee-wee for Miss Megan and Miss Brittney!"

The excitement was more than Mandy's step-dad could take. Almost immediately as he began to stroke his excited penis a stream of cum shot on his face.

Mandy scolded him.

"In your mouth sissy. Squirt your piggy goo in your mouth!"

As Dan stroked his wee-wee thick streams of cum continued to land on his face although a large amount also went into his open mouth. Mandy was pleased by the performance her step-dad was giving her friends.

"Oh my goodness sissy. I've never seen you cum so much. You must have really enjoyed playing with yourself for Miss Megan and Miss Brittney. Now show them how much you enjoy your own sissy piggy goo and swallow it."

After gulping down his cum Megan and Brittney lowered Dan's legs. Mandy pulled her step-dad's panty aside and allowed the dildo to slide from his butt.

"Miss Megan, would you like to have the honor of feeding my step-dad the remainder of his treat?"

Megan smiled. She took the dildo and after rubbing it in the cum on Dan's face she held it near his mouth.

"Lick it piggy. You're going to clean up every drop of that delicious goo that spilled on your face."

Megan continued wiping Dan's cum with the dildo and having him lick it. When she finished she pushed the full length of the dildo into his mouth.

"Suck it clean and get a good taste of your own sissy pussy."

The women laughed as they watched Dan suck his dildo.

As the three women were ready to leave, Mandy had her step-dad thank Megan and Brittney for allowing him the pleasure of serving them. The women assured him it wouldn't be the last time.

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers