Sissy Twink for Mom Pt. 04.1

Story Info
Mom used son for her pleasure.
1.1k words
4.04
10.4k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dynamic between Mom Sarah had changed quite significantly. More and more I would see Sarah fucking Mom with the strap-on, each time it seemed rougher and more forceful. She would bang Mom doggy in the ass or pussy until both had cum at least twice. Leaving Mom prone on the bed, exhausted and fully spent. I would be called in to clean up the mess and sooth Mom's used cunt and/or pussy. As I performed these sessions, I would furiously wank my aching cock, cumming in my other hand and eating my cum as my only reward.

Mom would spend ages eating out Sarah's pussy. Sarah would be lying on the bed looking at her phone or reading a magazine and Mom would be busy lapping at her hairy pussy until Sarah had an earth-shattering orgasm. Then Sarah would push Mom off the bed as she'd had enough for now.

One day I finished my computer work early and could hear moans coming from the lounge. I went to see if I was needed for my clean up skills. I was somewhat shocked at what I saw, Mom was naked on all fours in the middle of the room, Sarah had her fist in Mom's pussy way past her wrist, and her other hand deep in Mom's ass. Sarah was 'boxing' each fist into Moms holes with great force and speed.

Sarah looked over at me and said "add a bit more lube to Moms holes" I was quick to squirt a good dollop of lube at both holes. Sarah then said, "Just go and face fuck your Mom for Me". I didn't need asking twice, but I was a bit apprehensive as Mom didn't often suck my cock. I kneeled in front of Mom with my 8' cock at full mast. Mom seemed to be in a trance obviously from the pulverising both her holes were getting from Sarah. I moved forward and pushed my throbbing cock into Moms gaping mouth. Sarah said, "for fuck's sake, ram that fucking cock as deep in her throat as you can!". I obeyed, matching Sarah's rhythm I assaulted Mom's mouth with the same vigour and disrespect she was showing. Mom gagged and coughed and spluttered, but my resolve was relentless, as I fucked my own mothers throat for all I was worth.

Mom came really hard on Sarah's fisting just as I shot a massive load of cum down her throat. I pulled my cock out and Mom then involuntarily vomited all over my cock and balls. Sarah withdrew her fists form Moms holes that were left gaping. Mon collapsed on the carpet complete spent and gasping for breath. However, my work was not done! Sarah commanded me to eat her pussy as she had not yet cum. She laid on the sofa, opened her legs and with both hands pulled her wet, hairy pussy open for me to devour. I dived right in, plugging that dripping hole with my eager tongue.

I feasted on that pussy for ages, all the time Mom just laid motionless on the floor, Sarah shifted herself allowing access to her arsehole and I spent the rest of the time rimming her as deep as I could on that hairy hole. My own cock was back to truncheon hard, and I knew I would need to relieve my own tension soon. Sarah came eventually and pushed me off onto the floor next to Mom. Sarah then left the room to go and shower on her own.

Mom, still in a trance of sexual bliss. I needed to help her to her room. I laid her on the bed, she was covered in sweat, lube, cum and vomit, but she was not quite ready for a shower, so I left her to recover and went to my own room. On the way out I grabbed a well-used pair of Mom's knickers to hold them to my face as I smelt and licked them as I pumped my engorged cock to another massive orgasm.

The next day Ronnie was at the front door with a couple of his mates, He asked if Mom was in, I said "she was but she wasn't up for seeing them today". Ronnie just pushed past me to see for himself. But was stopped in his tracks by Sarah, telling him and his mates "today you'll have to take your pleasure elsewhere". Ronnie then looked at me with a big smirk on his face and pushed me into the lounge. Saying to his two mates "well we'll have to make the best of what's to hand". Sarah closed the door and left Ronnie his mates and me alone.

(I should say at this point, the whole house was covered by CCTV, recording 24/7, as Mom and Sarah were now making a very good living from sharing or not sharing the content captured.)

Ronnie unzipped his trousers and pulled out his semi hard cock, demanding me to get busy with my tongue and mouth. As I sucked Ronnie hardening cock the other two men undressed and stood beside me. I took both their cocks in hand and wanked them in rhythm to sucking Ronnie's cock. They were all laughing and joking as this unfolded. One of the other guys lifted my ass and started eating my hole, really going to town on it, to be honest no one had ever eaten my ass so good before. This got me extremely hard, and my cock began to leak precum on the floor. His tongue was squirming in my hole as he held my dangling bollocks with one hand and with the other hand his fingers joined his tongue in exploring the depths of my ass.

Ronnie was now roughly throat fucking me for all his worth and quickly came in my mouth. I swallowed what I could, but I was in a state ecstasy with what was happening to my arse and now the other friend has started sucking my 8" engorged cock. Ronnie stepped back, spent and started filming the action on his phone. The guy enjoying my arse, replaced his tongue and fingers with his cock and started fucking me for all he was worth, thankfully he'd coated his own cock with lube before he rammed the whole length in in one go. He kept up a good rhythm for a few minutes before emptying his balls deep in my arse. The guy sucking my cock got what he was waiting for as exploded a gigantic load into his very receptive mouth.

Meanwhile Mom and Sarah had been watching the whole show on CCTV and were already planning how best to exploit this event and how much money they could make from it.