All Comments on 'Sissy Watches Her Wife Get Fucked'

by tiffanyfoxe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
desireethtttvdesireethtttvalmost 12 years ago
That was so Hot!!

Can I come over and share in the fun Tiffany?

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago

me too, Tiff.....i love big ebony cocks, all shiny and blue!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My dream

I love the feeling of cum drying on my face. Unfortunatly it is usually my own. I want to be this sissy so much. I was hoping he would get taken on his back like her. That is what I have always wished for. For some man to hold my legs open as he fucks me. It would be nice if my wife was squating over my face either dripping a load of cum or pissing on me, Bothe would be great feed me her cream pie then piss in my mouth as her bull fucks me and I whimper like a girl and beg for him to cum in me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love the story

I too love it when my wife brings over her boyfriends to feed me their cocks and to fuck me with their big dicks. I love being a sissy faggot cocksucker and I love it when my wife watches me (she loves it too). I especially enjoy looking over at her rubbing her own pussy while her boyfriend is fucking my man-pussy and shooting his load inside me. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is there a part 2?

I want to see a part two where Tiffany is transformed into a bimbo slut for his wife and Jamal, just for Jamal to take control of them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel to a hot story

I wanna see him transform into the bimbo that he has become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I am now a sissy at the age of 53. It started when I watched my wife of 25 years at a work party of hers,bent over, her dress over her head and a friend of ours, Ken, fuck her and unload into her pussy. That was 3 years ago. I found out that she was popular at work with, Ken, Peter, and Simon. It caused much angst for me, she laughed and said what about all these years you have been borrowing my panties and lingerie, think I didn't know. Shit, I did think that. So now, when she comes home late from "work", I have to wear, it is an agreement, she lays down, I wait for her to beckon me over, her legs wide apart, then my head is pushed down and I clean her pussy. One day she got on her knees, beckoned me over, clean my ass, this was a first, later she told me that Peter was the one, I bet he would like your ass. In fact I will bring him home. I was nervous, dressed as instructed in pantyhose and a sheer silk camisole that came halfway down my bottom. She entered, Peter behind, I knew him, a few years younger than me, shaved bald head, large nose, of Greek heritage. I was told to get them a drink, I did that, when I came back out, I realized what she saw in Peter. A very long cock, not that thick was between her lips as he sat on the lounge chair, I watched as she got up and straddled him, taking him all, then she moved up and down, then still, leaning over him, lick my ass, I moved forward, my tongue working, she groaned. After a while, she moved up, his cock coming free, what a beauty, not as thick as mine but easily longer, she beckoned me forward, suck it, I hesitated, suck it and the head of Peters cock entered my mouth. Move, I couldn't take the whole length, I gagged, she pulled my head off his cock, straddled him again, facing me this time, suck him, I did, that's enough and I as I moved back, I watched as she raised up and held his cock at her anus and in one long motion sat down on it until it was all inside her ass. Oh, she leaned back, her legs apart, lick me, lick my pussy, I licked her slit and her clit, that's it, that's it and her legs shook as she orgasmed.Stop, stop, I watched as she lifted off his cock. Your turn now, did you do as I directed, yes, my ass was lubricated. Ok, turn around, lower the pantyhose, well Peter, I didn't hear him say anything, hold his cock and put it against your hole, you know you want to, I did, I heard Peter, relax as his hands went onto my shoulders, pushing down and my hole opened, aghhh, pain, I tried to pull up, I couldn't, little movements, my ass opening until I was right down. Peter started to move, my wife touched my cock, I got hard, stroking, look his clit is spurting and it was as I moved to meet Peters thrusts and then I felt it, swell, then warm, wet inside me as I was held down onto his spurting cock. That was my first, she sees a couple of other guys now also, Peter still comes over and Kyle, who insists I suck his cock getting it ready for my wife who lays back until he is ready with his thick cock and then mounts my wife doggy style, I am allowed to put my head under them, watching his cock slide in and out of her until he cums, he pulls out and I get to catch his cum as it drips out of her. That is my life now. Regrets, only that I did not do it earlier.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm a cum slut for my wife & her boyfriend

I too am a sissy faggot husband CD who loves watching my wife get fucked by her big-dicked boyfriend. I get him ready by sucking his cock and it's wonderful knowing my wife is watching me suck cock. I love being a faggot for them and especially having him fuck me and dump his 2nd load of cum inside me (inside my man-pussy) while I'm sucking his 1st load of cum out of my wife's cunt. After watching my wife get fucked by a big cock, I then love pleasing her by licking all his cum out of her cunt. I've become a sex slut bitch for both of them. Please continue this story with another chapter. I can't wait.

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4ualmost 7 years ago
My Dream Too.

I would love to be dressed like that as my wife has sex with other men. I'm a closet sissy cd who dreams of having a slut wife who feminizes, sissifies me.

Has me please her lover's would be so hot. I'm kerry8866@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat.

garter2000garter2000about 4 years ago
Omg

Delicious sissy story.... dream cum true for me😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Oh God so sexy, I was so turned on reading I had to rub my little sissy clitty through my panties pretending that it was me dressed in my pretty pink maid's uniform, please tell us more xoxo sissy Lucy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love this i started as a sissy when i was about 13 lucky me had 3 sisters so lots of things to wear. Id dress for a friend and be his girl and we would suck each other and id spread my legs and he would fuck me and cum in me as like i was a girl. One day he was fucking me in my favourite way from behind doggy style and we got caught by my sister and her friend they came home early as swim class was cancelled. I was ashamed scared and worried. They told us to not stop they wanted to watch or they would tell my parents and our friends at school. We kept going and it was hot having them watch i enjoyed having them there. After that it became a regular thing and they joined us and we all had fun together and lots of sex. Im now married to my sisters friend and we còck share together and occasionally Gayle will enjoy another female with us. I love being fucked by a man while she is there and my sister and her husband still visits and we all enjoy amazing sex sometimes with àn extra man or two for the ladys and me if they want a sissy slut to fuck. Im Paul(a) and im in the UK a submissive sissy cumdump

Claudia69Claudia697 months ago

Good story!! I really like stories about Sissy Husbands that enjoy a good Cummie snack out of their wife's well fucked TWATS..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous