Sissy's Feminized Wiener Pt. 02

Story Info
Now his tight skirts lay flat.
1k words
4.41
14.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 11/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader - My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

---

In Part 1, Mistress Noreen had me undergo gender affirming surgery. My wiener was cropped and reshaped into a little nub about the size of a clitoris. When I returned from the hospital Mistress and I rubbed our love buttons together and enjoyed a spectacular mutual climax. She was very excited about the results of my medical procedure and wanted to share the good news. So, she invited her friends, Marcy, Karen and Lilith for a visit.

That afternoon when the doorbell rang I answered it. Mistress' three attractive lady friends had arrived together. They hugged me and congratulated me on having feminization surgery. I was blushing and smiling shyly as I thanked them. Then I led the women to the parlor where Mistress was waiting.

The ladies embraced and air kissed. Then they sat and began chatting amiably. Meanwhile, I tied a frilly pink apron over my full circle suspender skirt and prepared refreshments in the kitchen.

I served the women white wine and finger sandwiches. Then I stood by with my hands at my sides like an attentive waitress.

During a lull in their conversation, Mistress said, "Ladies, I invited you here to see sissy Darla's feminized weenie. I think you'll like this. Bring your chairs closer for a better look."

The curious women moved into a tighter circle with me at the center. Mistress sat behind me.

"Darla," said Mistress, "drop your panties and lift the hem of your skirt up to your chin."

I reached under my skirt, pulled my sissy panties down my thighs and then daintily let them drop around my ankles. The dreamy white nylon briefs were lavishly decorated with ivory lace along with yellow ribbons and bows. The women hardly noticed my pretty undies though as they were more eager to see my private parts.

I lifted the hem of my navy blue skirt teasingly. First I showed the welt of my nylon hosiery. Then I revealed my eight garter straps. Finally I raised the hem all the way to my chin.

The women were speechless. Lilith and Karen just stared while Marcy began taking pictures with her phone.

Then Karen said, "Noreen, this is wonderful! He looks like a real girl!"

Marcy chimed in with, "I love it! My sissy is going to have the same surgery!"

Finally, Lilith asked, "Can you still make him spurt, Noreen?"

"Of course," said Mistress, "I'll finger his sissy hole from behind so you can get a clear look when he cums."

Mistress lubed my behind, snapped on a nitrile glove and inserted her middle digit. She gently fucked me with one finger, then two and finally three.

I was quite embarrassed at being finger fucked in front of an audience though. I couldn't get aroused and Mistress sensed this.

So, she said to the ladies, "How about flashing him your beavers, girls?"

The three women cheerfully removed their lovely panties, spread their gorgeous legs and beamed me sexy smiles. The upskirts of three naked pussies and the inviting looks on the ladies faces sent a tingle of sissy pleasure all over me.

Mistress had me moaning now as she continued thrusting in my behind. I gasped when she pushed all five fingers and her knuckles inside!

Meanwhile Marcy fluttered her eyelashes and then winked at me. Lilith licked her lips provocatively as if preparing to give a blow job. Now I was panting and moaning loudly.

Finally, Karen untied her crop top and let her marvelous tanned breasts hang down like ripe fruit. Those wonderful titties sent me over the edge. My flying cum narrowly missed the well endowed lady. The four women laughed and made jokes about my poor aim.

When their mirth died down, Mistress ordered me to pull up my panties. This time the ladies did notice my girly undies. Lilith remarked on the pretty yellow daisies embroidered on the white tummy panel. Marcy added that they fit perfectly over my bobbed weenie.

Then Mistress told me to freshen everyone's drinks. I fetched another bottle of champagne from the kitchen and refilled all the glasses. After they imbibed more alcohol the three guests grew bolder and asked Mistress for permission to handle my clitty.

When Mistress agreed, I dropped my panties again. Karen, Lilith and Marcy proceeded to massage, pet, and stroke my little nub. I felt utterly submissive to these assertive ladies and erotic sissy feelings poured over me. My face reddened and my clitty became engorged.

Then Mistress encouraged her friends to make me squirt. She gave the lube to Marcy while Karen put on a nitrile glove and Lilith held a lace hanky over my weenie.

Karen pushed her slender hand inside me with one smooth motion. I squirmed at first but then enjoyed her fist rhythmically sliding back and forth in my derriere. Karen's wristwatch bumped my sphincter muscle with every stroke which added to my growing pleasure.

Then Lilith kissed my pink lips and Marcy tenderly fondled my breasts. The warm affections of these three assertive females overwhelmed me. I felt deliciously feminine and wonderfully helpless in their midst.

I loved that this trio of attractive women had sexually overpowered me. Now they were determined to make me spurt and I couldn't resist them even if I tried.

I felt like a girl being ravished and the wonderful submissive sensations spiraled out of control. Then my little nub of a weenie erupted in a spasm of femboy ecstasy!

Lilith's lace handkerchief was soaked with my jizz. She held it up to show everyone the gooey prize. Marcy wiped my chin with her own hanky because I had been drooling. It was the most intense orgasm of my entire sissy life!

Since I had no more sissy juice to amuse them a third time, the women began saying their good-byes. The visitors thanked Mistress for the entertaining afternoon. When I escorted them to the door each lady hugged and kissed me.

While they were getting in their car Mistress called out, "Come over any time to play with Darla's clitty. I mean it!" All three ladies nodded and waved good-bye.

Half an hour later the doorbell rang again. Oh my!

The End.

Your comments are welcome.