Sissy's Joyful Weekend Pt. 01

Story Info
Erotic bliss in a French maid's uniform.
1.4k words
4.37
10.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

When I turned eighteen Mother sent me to the Sissy Training Academy in Sacramento. The Matrons dressed me in delightful French maid outfits with soft chiffon petticoats, garter belts, nylon stockings and femboy high heels. They taught me to perform domestic chores like cleaning, cooking and washing their lingerie by hand. I loved every minute of it!

Then I was dressed in lovely sheer negligees and I learned how to provide bedtime services such as pussy licking and girl-on-top screwing. I was also given instruction in ladies fashion, social charm and makeup. Most importantly I learned to obey women without questioning.

After finishing the two years of sissy training I returned home to Mother. In the meanwhile she had decided that it was time for me to marry. Mother asked around and gathered information on dominant women in search of sissy brides.

She decided that I would be a good match for a lady named Mademoiselle Sophia Legrand. The wealthy young heiress had taken classes at the Universite de Femmes Dominante in Paris. Then she moved near us in San Francisco because the city has so many sissies yearning to fulfill their bridal fantasies. Mother invited the Mademoiselle to visit on Friday afternoon.

Sources had informed Mother that the young lady was irresistibly drawn to effeminate boys. So, she wanted to make me as girly as possible on the day of Mademoiselle's visit. She began by inserting a large silicone butt plug in my derriere. That would remind me to sway my hips when I walked.

Then she dressed me in an exquisite Gucci lingerie set consisting of a balcony bra, bikini panties and garter belt. The lovely white tulle ensemble was embroidered with delicate pink rosebuds. She attached the garter clips to my Cervin of Paris nylon stockings and turned me toward the full length mirror. I fell in love with my cute reflection and my weenie stiffen in my nylon panties!

I wanted to wear a mini dress but Mother chose a maxi instead. She attached ankle cuffs under my long frock so that I could only take small mincing steps like a proper submissive.

The Ferragamo dress she had bought for me was a lovely powder blue with a jewel neckline. The upper bodice and sleeves were sheer and the back was an inviting button keyhole design. She gave me Alexander Wang open toed sandals with five-inch heels to go with the frock. I felt so pretty!

Mother had just finished with my hair and makeup when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find a blonde bombshell in a red Dolce and Gabanna mini dress. The plunging neckline highlighted Mademoiselle's magnificent breasts. The lady's shoes were Stuart Weitzman Slingbacks and her Saint Laurent handbag matched her dress. I fell in love at first sight!

Mademoiselle and I stared at one another without speaking. I was awestruck by her fabulous beauty. She eyed me like a hungry wolf watches a helpless fawn.

Then Mother came to the door and said, "You silly sissy, aren't you going to invite Mademoiselle Legrand inside?"

"I'm sorry," I said "Won't you please come in, Mademoiselle?"

She entered and handed me her hat and purse. Mademoiselle shook hands with Mother and the two ladies exchanged a few pleasantries. Then they went off to the parlor and I went to the kitchen to prepare their tea.

When I entered the parlor to serve them, Mother was showing Mademoiselle my certificate of graduation from the Sissy Academy. The two women conversed while I stood by dutifully with my hands at my sides. Mademoiselle Legrand spoke with a melodious French accent. In the end they agreed that I would serve Mademoiselle for the weekend. Then she would decide whether to marry me.

I retrieved Mademoiselle's hat and purse from the closet along with my collar and leash. Mother attached the collar and handed the leash to Mademoiselle. Then she kissed my cheek and told me to be a good girl.

Mademoiselle's chauffeur was waiting at the curbside and she drove us to their residence. Her estate was situated high on a hill overlooking San Francisco Bay. She led me by my leash straight upstairs to her boudoir.

Mademoiselle had not yet spoken a word to me and none were needed now. She sat on a chaise lounge, spread her legs apart and lifted her skirt. Between her creamy white thighs lay the most wonderful spectacle I had ever seen. A gorgeous Chantelle Palazzo black and red Garter Belt framed an alluring pair of delectable labia.

Within those wonderous lips Mademoiselle's succulent clitoris was pink from arousal. The nub had already pushed aside its little hood and stood erect and eagerly awaited service.

I looked up at Mademoiselle, fluttered my eyelashes and smiled expectantly. When she nodded I began tonguing her labia gently and slowly. She started to moan so I moved to her clitoris. I was shocked when she rapped her knuckles on my head.

"Too soon, Sissy!" she shouted in tone that was anything but melodious.

I returned to her labia. She began moaning again and soon her breathing quickened. Then she forced my head deeper into her crotch and said, "Now, Sissy!"

I tongued her clitty with fast energetic licks. She raked her sharp nails over my shoulders and soon she climaxed with a joyful scream.

Mademoiselle continued holding my face in her crotch. After she caught her breath she smiled at me and said, "Encore, Sissy. That means 'again' in French." Once again her voice was as lovely as a song bird's.

After several more 'encores' Mademoiselle relaxed on the chaise lounge with a look of utter serenity on her lovely face.

After a while she said, "You did well in my boudoir, little sissy. Now we must put you to work as a house servant."

My collar was still attached around my neck so Mademoiselle led me by my leash to the maid's room. It was a small but cozy chamber and the closet was filled with sissy maid outfits, petticoats and racks of stylish footwear.

"You can choose any one you want, Sissy," she said. "There are bras, panties and other intimates in the bureau. Meet me downstairs in my office when you're dressed."

I went to the bureau which was well stocked with exclusive brands of lingerie from Natori, Cossabella, La Perla and others. I selected a sexy Cosabella Paradiso embroidered bodysuit and a pretty Chantelle garter belt. Then I put on a lovely pair of BlueBella Back Seam nylons. I smoothed the hosiery on my legs and attached the garter clips.

Then I looked through all the lovely uniforms in the closet. I fell in love with a lacy satin frock with a high-cut neck, a lace-up bodice and a frilly apron. The ensemble also had a matching headband and detached sleeves. Finally, I slipped into a pair of Louboutin kitten heel booties.

When I located Mademoiselle in her office she was enjoying sissy art on her computer. The screen showed an embarrassed pantywaist trying to hide his new boob job behind the skirts of his tulle bridal gown. Sexy women were gathered around him giggling and laughing.

Meanwhile, Mademoiselle's hand was inside her skirt and she was breathing hard. I watched from the doorway as she climaxed and then wiped her moist fingers on a tissue. I waited a few moments before entering.

"I know you were watching me, Sissy," she said with irritation.

I nearly died of shame and I feared the inevitable punishment that awaited me.

To my amazement Mademoiselle said, "I will pardon you this time but you must pleasure me again." When she lifted her skirt I gratefully fell to my knees and eagerly gave her two more orgasms.

The pacified Mademoiselle said, "Now it's time for your domestic chores. There are feather dusters in the maid's closet. Start with the living room and dining room." Then she pinched my bottom playfully and sent me on my way.

Dusting was easy work and I enjoyed doing it in my sexy maid's uniform. I reached under my skirt to adjust my garter straps several times. I also felt inside my blouse and ran my fingers along my wonderfully stretchy bra straps. These feminine ministrations sent sweet girlish sensations cascading throughout my soft body.

I admired my reflection in every looking glass that I passed. At a full length mirror I lifted my skirt to admire my enchanting white petticoats. I also glimpsed the outline my stiff weenie under my snug bodysuit. This was sissy bliss!

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.