Sissy's Joyful Weekend Pt. 02

Story Info
Erotic bliss in a wedding gown.
956 words
4.53
5.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in pretty dresses and lingerie.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

In Part 1, Mother introduced me to the lovely Mademoiselle Sophia Legrand. The wealthy young heiress was looking for an eligible sissy bride. Mademoiselle took me to her mansion in order to evaluate my domestic and boudoir skills.

On Saturday morning I put on a pink sissy maid uniform with a sweetheart neckline over lovely rainbow petticoats. Then I brought Mademoiselle her breakfast in bed. She was wearing a gorgeous Natori peignoir set embroidered with rosebuds.

I stood by with my hands at my sides like an attentive waitress while she ate. After finishing she spoke to me.

"Sissy, We're going to have a trial wedding today. That will help me decide whether I want to marry you legally. This morning you'll be going to a salon for your hair and makeup. After lunch a lady from the bridal shop will be here with your gown and we'll dress you."

"Oh Mademoiselle, thank you!" I squealed with sissy delight.

I changed from my sissy maid uniform to a Boho V-neck with a floral print after lunch. Then Mademoiselle's chauffeur drove us to the beauty parlor. I love going to salons and I was tingling with girlish pleasure!

Mademoiselle explained to the beautician that I would be wearing a diamond tiara and asked her to recommend a hairdo. The stylist suggested a Chignon and recommended dying my hair a darker shade to accentuate the sparkling jewels. Mademoiselle chose Clairol Chestnut Brown from a color brochure.

While the beautician dyed my hair a manicurist applied pink nail extensions with French tips. Finally a makeup artist gave me a flawless complexion, glamorous eyes and Cupid's bow lips.

I relished being beautified by these attractive women and sissy feelings washed over me. All that feminine attention made my little dickie stiff in its nylon panties!

Back at her mansion Mademoiselle told me that the lady from the bridal shop, Mistress Cora, would soon arrive with my gown and accessories. When I met the Mistress at the door she gave me her hat, a garment bag and a suitcase. She and Mademoiselle exchanged pleasantries and then retired to the parlor.

While brewing tea for the ladies I heard the Mistress compliment Mademoiselle on my hair and makeup. She added that I'd be a very pretty sissy bride. Then Mademoiselle showed her my tiara and Mistress gasped at its opulence.

When they finished their tea, Mademoiselle ordered me to fetch the items Mistress had brought and to meet them in her boudoir for my dressing. When I arrived she told me to strip. I was embarrassed by my nakedness in front of the visiting lady and I covered my dickie with my hands.

Mistress removed a gorgeous mermaid style gown from the garment bag. The satin frock had an illusion neckline, three-quarter length sleeves and Chantilly lace on the hem and cuffs. It was sissy perfect and I couldn't wait to wear it!

Then she told me to put the suitcase on the bed and open it. The large valise contained a wonderfully lacy slip for my dress along with an assortment of bridal lingerie.

Then Mistress asked Mademoiselle, "Does he get erections from wearing women's apparel?"

"He most certainly does," replied Mademoiselle. "In fact he already has one."

"Well, we don't want a bulge in his wedding gown, Mademoiselle. So he must be ejaculated. Then I'll put him in an extra-firm control panty girdle. I'd like to ejaculate the sissy with my vagina if that's okay with you."

"Go right ahead," said Mademoiselle. "Would you like privacy?"

"If you don't mind," said Mistress. "I'll be quick."

When Mademoiselle departed, Mistress dropped her lacy panties and then sat me on a straight back chair. She straddled me and gently worked my weenie into her warm moist pussy. She bobbed up and down, enjoying herself as she accomplished the task at hand. After Mistress climaxed I joyously spurted my cream into her.

After Mademoiselle returned, Mistress tucked my limp dickie between my legs as she tugged a lovely white panty girdle into place. The snug crotch held my wiener out of sight while the high waist and tummy panel improved my hourglass shape.

The suitcase had several packages of fine quality nylons including Cervin of Paris, Fiore and Wolford. After Mademoiselle chose light tan Cervins the two women slid my legs into the sheer stockings and attached my garter clips. The personal attention elevated me into sissy heaven!

Next Mistress showed Mademoiselle two bras. One was an Evelyn and Bobbie Beyond Bra with their famous lift and separate design. The other was a Carnival bustier with front boning for tummy control. Mademoiselle decided on the Evelyn and Bobbie because I was already wearing a high waist girdle. Mistress held the bra up while I put my arms through the straps and Mademoiselle fastened the three hook and eyes closures from behind. Life couldn't get any better!

Now I was ready for my bridal gown. Mistress held the wonderful dress over my head while Mademoiselle helped slip it on. The gorgeous mermaid frock fit perfectly around my bust, waist and hips.

Finally, Mistress put Louboutin high heel stilettos on my feet and Mademoiselle placed her radiant diamond tiara atop my Chignon hairdo. I nearly fainted when I saw my reflection in the full length mirror. A fairy tale princess was gazing back at me!

This story will be continued.

Your comments are welcome.