Sissy's Joyful Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
His special day arrives.
1.1k words
4.49
4.6k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

My stories are about weak pantywaists and the strong women who care for them. The ladies are in control of lovemaking and everyone wears sensuous feminine clothing. You may find this tale amusing if you like sissies and doms enjoying sex in luxurious lingerie, dresses and high heels.

Sincerely,

Whippet_Darling

---

Previously, Mother introduced me to the lovely Mademoiselle Sophia Legrand. The wealthy young beauty was searching for an eligible sissy wife. Mademoiselle took me to her mansion and dressed me in a bridal gown for a mock wedding. If I passed this test she might legally marry me.

Mademoiselle invited Mother and a group of dominant women friends to the ceremony at her residence. A florist had decorated the spacious living room with red roses, white lilies and yellow chrysanthemums.

Mademoiselle had her radiant blonde hair in a teased updo. Her wedding outfit was a daring Maison Margiela red jacket and coordinating miniskirt. She wore a sheer ivory Valentino blouse with a lovely ruffled bodice. The top showed her black Hanky Panky eyelash lace underwire bra. The Jimmy Choo ankle strap sandals were embellished with pearls.

The guests arrived in pretty dresses and showy hats. They chatted amiably in the living room amidst flowers and wedding decorations. The sissy waitress from a catering company passed hors d'oeuvres and glasses of wine.

Then at five o'clock the lesbian minister announced that she was ready to begin the service. The invitees took their seats and Mademoiselle stood next to the minister.

Meanwhile, Mother and I were in the second floor hallway waiting for the pianist to play Here Comes the Bride. When the song began we descended the grand staircase arm in arm.

The guests oohed and aahed at my mermaid style bridal gown. The gorgeous satin frock had an illusion neckline, three-quarter length sleeves and Chantilly lace on the hem and cuffs. Mademoiselle's diamond tiara sat atop my Chignon hairdo and a tulle wedding veil was attached at the back of my head.

Mother walked me to where Mademoiselle and the Minister were standing. I knelt before them and lowered my eyes respectfully. The Minister read a tract from the Catechism of Female Domination. She emphasized that I must love, honor and obey Mademoiselle as long as I lived or until she tired of me and selected another sissy.

The ritual flogging came next. Mademoiselle sat in an upholstered chair while her Maid of Honor unzipped my gown. The lady guests applauded and whistled when they saw my stunning white bridal lingerie.

I was wearing an extra-firm Rago panty girdle with six garters to hold up my Cervin of Paris nylon stockings. An Evelyn and Bobbie Beyond Bra lifted and separated my boobs. I loved being seen in my feminine undergarments. So, I smiled sweetly to the assembled women.

When the Maid of Honor tugged down the girdle my aroused dickie sprung to attention and the audience giggled. Then she led me to the chair where Mademoiselle was seated. She positioned me face down across Mademoiselle's lap. The Minister had a selection paddles and canes but Mademoiselle chose to use her belt.

The pain was intense but I managed to hold back my tears at first. The continued lashing wore down my resistance though. Soon, tears were flowing freely and I cried aloud. The ladies in the audience cheered and hooted. When Mademoiselle stopped whipping me they were invited to come close and take pictures of my red bottom.

The Maid of Honor gathered up my clothing while the caterers began preparing for the reception. Then she took me to an upstairs bedroom and applied body lotion on my sore derriere. She massaged a creamy lubricant onto my dickie and I spurted sissy juice into her lace hanky. When she dressed me in my lovely bridal lingerie and mermaid gown all the unpleasant memories of the flogging were replaced by happy feminine feelings.

The reception in Mademoiselle's ballroom was an elegant affair. Musicians played light classical music while the women guests enjoyed a gourmet dinner and drank champagne. After dessert was served, sissy boys in colorful party dresses were brought in to entertain the guests.

Some of the women lead the prissy boys on the dance floor, dipping and twirling them. Others took the ninnies to the bedrooms. In those private chambers the ladies lifted their pretty skirts while the sissies knelt before them and provided the most intimate kind of entertainment.

My wedding night was everything I had hoped for. I disrobed Mademoiselle and enjoyed blissful sensations that she stimulated. After her stylish jacket and sexy mini skirt were off I unbuttoned and removed her provocative peek-a-boo blouse. Then I unclasped and took off her lacy Hanky Panky bra. I was at the height of arousal and pre-cum leaked from my wiener.

Next, Mademoiselle sat while I unclipped her Fiore nylons and slipped them off her long smooth legs. Then she stood and I remove her pretty Natori garter belt and embroidered tanga panty.

Finally, we got in bed to consummate our mock marriage. Mademoiselle clamped the base of my dickie between her thumb and index finger to prevent ejaculation. Then she straddled me, screwed me forcefully and enjoyed five shrieking orgasms. When she had finished Mademoiselle gave me a special treat. She allowed me jill off in her nylon panties while nuzzling her voluptuous breasts. I experienced the most wonderful sissy climax of my life!

The next morning Mademoiselle's chauffeur drove us to Mother's house. She thanked Mother for lending me that the weekend. Mademoiselle said I was a good little pantywaist and that I would make some woman a fine sissy bride. However, she wanted to look at other candidates before entering into a legally binding marriage.

After Mademoiselle departed I began crying because I had lost her. Mother told me not to worry. She had been talking to a Nigerian dominatrix with oil money and a Japanese matron with a large inheritance. Both had seen my boudoir pictures and expressed an interest in matrimony.

Mother dried my tears with an embroidered hanky. Then she surprised me with the gift of a delightful Chantelle peignoir set. The pink gown was decorated with dainty ribbons and bows, while the robe featured eyelet lace on the bodice, cuffs and hem. She lovingly drew my face to her warm bosom and said I could share her bed that night.

Lovely images of Mother and I snuggling together in our sheer nighties swirled in my sissy head. Girlish romantic fantasies ensued and my tingling little weenie stiffened. I was a happy little pansy again!