All Comments on 'Sister Assist Brother'

by Gentlehands1960

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

Much too short.

Sex happens too abruptly, And too automatically.

Barely any foreplay.

She could have played with his balls while he jerked off onto her chest.

Needed dialog about how good it made him feel.

Needed instructions from her to slow down so it'd last longer.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Would like to see more on this story. Another chapter or two would be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice little story, but a minor continuity problem...story happens in his bedroom, but then its her pillow that has cum on it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

" let it comment" her pillow? In his room, on his bed ? Simple mistakes that could have been corrected if proof read. Other wise a cute story.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Oh Damn,

Far too short !

This story has great potential.

Don' t be afraid to go there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a little splash of sexy chest hair for Tyler's chest?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They need to go all the way. Please cut it with the "sibling". If it saves "brother and sister" OK. But if "his sister" works then use it. Good writing strives for brevity, not length. I'd love to read the next edition, but she's at least got to get naked for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

short but nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Does not feel like a brother and sister talking. Too unnatural. Siblings live with each other for ever so there has to be more confidence amongst them.

The background should be a little more natural and soft. For example, the older sister needs to be compassionate and loving. Sits besides the brother who is in mental, physical and sexual agony.

If I were his older sister, I would have made him sit on the bed with me and hold his hand. Once the talk goes ahead I would have tested the waters. Put my hand on his back, slide it down to the thighs. Hold his hand between my hands and slowly place them in my laps. Keep sympathetic and offer help by saying “ If you think you are ready and want to lighten your tension, I may be of help and ………

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

writing was great, only issue was as pointed; they felt less like real siblings, maybe a bit more like step-ones, but im not even complaining, it only makes it hotter imo.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 2 years ago

I really would have given you a higher rating if you hadn’t made this a short single page romp. It has really good potential, but just as you're getting invested in the story, it's over and you're left hanging on for the next installment. It just doesn't make it worth the effort.

It's the same feeling that a girl gets when her boyfriend suffers from premature ejaculation. 2/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGentlehands1960@Gentlehands1960
Former Massage Therapist and amateur writer. Have written several stories over the years, but many have been misplaced and no longer accessible. Will try to add more as I find them or write new ones. I am a volunteer editor and am willing to review most genres.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES