Sister Assist Brother Pt. 02

Story Info
Tyler shares a pleasant time with his sister.
1k words
4.24
19.6k
28

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler couldn't get his mind off of what he had recently done with his sister. Each time he saw her, he wanted to say something but wondered if it was best not to. Maybe she did regret her actions in some way and just didn't want to hurt him by mentioning it. The thought of her naked breasts occupied his mind, and he truly hoped it would not become a one-time thing. And her comment about taking him into her mouth just fueled the desires.

That evening, Kimber had invited him to her apartment for supper. After a filling meal of meatloaf and mashed potatoes, they sat on her sofa, watching TV. She wore a red blouse and black shorts. He found it difficult to keep his gaze off her figure and tried to not become aroused.

"So, have you thought much about what we did the other day?" She finally asked.

"Yea, a little."

"You want to play a little more? Or has Lori decided to take care of you?"

"She won't even take my calls, so that's going nowhere. I know we shouldn't, but yea I would like to explore things with you."

Ï agree we shouldn't," Kimber replied. "But it's just between us, so why not?"

She got up and took his hand. His anticipation rose quickly as she led him to her bedroom. Kimber removed her shorts first, followed by her blouse. Underneath she wore black panties and a bra.

"Take off your clothes and lay down," she instructed as she removed her bra.

In a moment, he was naked on her bed, and then she joined him. Her right hand gently moved along his chest and abdomen, stopping just above his already rigid cock. Taking a chance, he reached over and cupped one of her soft globes in his hand. She moaned softly when he pinched the nipple between his thumb and finger.

"Please kiss them," she pleaded.

Tyler was quick to comply. He placed tender kisses all around the soft flesh, and just above and below each nipple. When he took each one into his mouth in turn, she moaned and writhed slightly on the bed.

"Take my panties off," she said softly.

Tyler placed the fingers of both hands under the top, and slid the, down to her ankles, then tossed them on the floor. He looked over his sister's body, admiring the dark patch of pubic hair below her waist. Aside from magazines and videos, she was the only girl he had seen naked.

She took his hand and guided it between her legs. He paid attention to her suggestions, sliding two fingers into her, as his thumb grazed around her pubes. Soon he sensed she was on the verge of orgasm. Or so he hoped. Despite his excited state, he wanted to make her feel good first.

Kimber closed her thighs snugly around his wrist, as her body shivered, and deep moans escaped her lips. He licked one nipple as the orgasm overtook her, and he sensed that had helped to make it more intense for her.

"I really needed that, thanks," she told him. "And it's obvious you need something. I recall mentioning last time wanting you in my mouth. Just relax and enjoy this."

She used her lips to kiss along the shaft, front and back, top to bottom. Each time her tongue flicked the tip, he reacted with twitches and moans. After a few minutes of teasing, she took just the head into her mouth, while using one hand to slowly stroke him.

"That feels so incredible!" he exclaimed. "I hope I can make it last."

"Don't be concerned. Just let it happen whenever you need to."

She resumed sucking him slowly, taking most of his length between her lips. She cupped his balls gently, and soon knew he was ready. For a brief moment, she debated on whether to swallow or finish it with her hands. But then the first spurts filled her mouth, and she hungrily took it all. Soon, he was done, and she kept him in her mouth a moment longer.

"I take it that was good?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"You have no idea!"

"I enjoyed doing that and the taste wasn't bad at all. Do you want to go down on me?"

"Well, um...yes. But I have no idea what to do, just watched a few porn flicks."

"I'll guide you. It will be fine," she assured him.

Tyler scooted downward and positioned himself. Gazing between her thighs, he wished he had paid better attention to the videos. Yet she was so willing and he was eager to try. He began to casually slide his tongue all around, guiding his actions by her reactions and suggestions. It was pretty evident she was not going to climax, despite his efforts.

"Stop please," She said.

"Okay, sorry I couldn't get you off," He replied.

"No worries, I think this will help," She said as she climbed over him.

Tyler felt himself sliding deep inside her. It was finally happening, and with the one person he would have least expected. For several minutes she moved up and down, leaning over at times so he could kiss her breasts and nipples. He wondered how long he would be able to keep going, and if he could please her enough. Kimber soon climbed off him and laid on her side.

"Enter me from behind."

He moved behind her and inserted his cock deep back into her warmth. He varied the pace, starting out slowly, then increasing as his climax neared. He felt some pride when he felt her body tremble in orgasm.

"I'm going to cum!" He announced.

"Inside me please...!"

He erupted, filling her with his release. It was not as intense as his first climax, but yet very pleasant. And being that she allowed him to finish inside added to the pleasure. He remained nearly motionless until his cock softened and slipped out.

"That was really good," she told him truthfully. "I have no regrets."

"Me either," he replied.

A short time later, he was on his way home, What they had shared was very nice, yet he knew a relationship with her would not work out. Maybe, with any luck, he would find another woman to do things with, But he would always have the memory.

(Suggestions for more parts?")