Sister Catches Me Naked Pt. 03

Story Info
Dad is happy to join us naked.
2.5k words
4.65
26.5k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers

It was approaching noon and the heat from the sun was intense.

"That will do me," I said, "I can feel myself burning."

"Me too, "Cathy replied, and mum made three.

Even without the air conditioning on, the house was so much cooler. I went to the fridge and got myself another glass of cold water. The temptation was to have a beer. Hmmm, why not, it's Saturday. It's after midday and its hot. What better time for an amber refreshment.

"I can make some sandwiches for lunch," mum volunteered.

"Thanks mum," said Cathy who followed my lead and helped herself to a beer.

"Cheers," I said, clinking our bottles.

I could not help but notice a pinkish tinge to Cathy's breasts. Although she did apply sunblock, the fact that they had not had much exposure to the sunlight meant that she had not gradually built up a tan.

"I think you could do with some moisturizer on those boobies of yours, "I advised helpfully.

Cathy looked down and lifted one breast and studied it momentarily.

"I think you are right bro, how about you rub some on for me?" Cathy inquired.

"Ohhh, if I must," I joked.

I got up and headed to the bathroom and returned with some soothing aloe vera lotion that was perfect for the job. I sat down and Cathy moved her chair to face me. I poured some of the lotion onto my hands and reached out and applied it to her lovely mounds.

"Ohhhhh," Cathy recoiled, "brrrrrr, that's a bit chilly.

"It will take the sting out of the sunburn, it will be worth it," I said.

As I rubbed it into her breasts my hands ran over her nipples and either that movement or the cold nature of the lotion had an effect on them, as they hardened instantly. I relished the opportunity to linger there, fiddling with her growing buds. Cathy closed her eyes and slumped a little in her seat. She was no doubt enjoying the experience as much as I was. Slowly and methodically, I rubbed the aloe vera in and soon my pleasant duty was completed. I had certainly enjoyed it as my erect cock could testify.

"Thanks Greg, that does feel better, glad you enjoyed it too," said Cathy, noticing my stiffie. She gave it a quick rub and returned to drinking her beer. I just loved that we could be so casual with our intimacy. I didn't expect Cathy to wank me off, just because my hard cock was right in front of her. I appreciated that she could basically ignore it if she wanted to, as that had become a new norm that was to become commonplace around the house now.

In the distance, there was the sound of a car arriving in the driveway. It was dad returning from golf. Mum's, Cathy's and my eyes met and we all burst out laughing. We had the same suspicion, that dad would struggle in, in a state of exhaustion, the heat and exertion from a round of golf after his big night on the drink was bound to take its toll.

The front door opened and closed and there were footsteps down the hallway leading to the kitchen where we were anxiously awaiting his arrival.

Our suspicions proved to be correct. Before us stood our red faced father, sweat formed on his brow, his shirt was wet under the armpits, his eyes were droopy. If it wasn't for the fact that I knew that he had been at golf, I could have guessed that he had just run in a marathon.

His dejected demeanour had the three of us erupt once again in laughter. It may have been cruel, but it was unavoidable. Cathy got up and offered him her chair, concerned that he was on the verge of collapsing. I rushed to the sink and got a glass of water for him. Mum ran to his side and took his arm to support him. This was sheer theatrics as our concern was only exceeded by our desire to make a bit of fun at his expense.

Dad made his way to the seat offered him. He sat down and took a long sip of the water. So far, he made no reference to the fact that his entire family was naked in front of him.

"So dad, how did golf go today?' I politely enquired, fully expecting that I knew the answer.

"Shithouse," was his emphatic reply, "it was bloody hot out there, and I wasn't feeling the best."

We did our best to muffle our amusement.

Dad looked up, indignant, that far from offering sympathy we were revelling in his discomfort.

"And what are you all doing naked? When did this house become a nudist colony?" he inquired.

"Since yesterday and since it is so hot. We decided that we don't need clothes," was Cathy's response.

"Hmmmm, I thought you were up to something after last night," dad replied.

"Oh, you remember," I added, perhaps unhelpfully.

Dad shot me a withering glance but thought better of saying anything else. He sat there observing each of us in turn.

"I guess it's a good idea. It is hot and who needs clothes when it's not cold. You know your mother and I enjoy a bit of nude up time, we have been to Cobblers Beach a few times," dad advised.

"So mum was saying, "I answered, "it's good that you are on board dad."

"How about you join us then dad," Cathy asked," you look all hot and bothered."

"I guess I will," he replied.

And with that he stood up and began to undress. He seemed more than eager to remove the hot clothes that were clinging to his clammy body. First off were the shoes and socks, then he peeled off his polo shirt. Dad had a rather muscular physique. He did go to the gym twice a week and he played golf every Saturday, which was excellent exercise. In a swift move he dropped his pants and underwear and with that he stood naked before us. Cathy gave him the once over, her eyes darting from head to toe, stopping for a good look at his cock, which whilst flaccid, was large and thick. He was clearly an adherent of manscaping as his pubic hair was neatly trimmed, which only accentuated the length of his cock.

"How about getting your old man a beer, before I pass out," he asked, looking in my direction.

I went to the fridge and got him a beer and another one for Cathy and myself.

"Cheers," I gestured as we clinked our bottles together. "So, tell me dad, why did you play today if you knew it was going to be terrible out there?"

"I was asking myself the same question before we had finished the second hole. I love my golf, but to be honest, I should have stayed home, I'm not a well boy," dad honestly replied.

"A couple of beers and you will be as good as new," Cathy confidently added.

"I hope so baby," dad answered, "I can say this is going down a treat."

"Here Les, I've made some sandwiches," mum said, passing a plate to dad.

"Thanks Betty, I'm actually starving, I came straight home without having anything to eat at the club," dad responded.

We sat quietly for a while as we drank our beers and ate the sandwiches. Dad finally broke the silence.

"So, what have you all been up to today," he asked.

"Not much," I replied, "we did a bit of sunbaking in the yard, but it got too hot."

"Ha ha !' answered dad, "this is not the day to spend too much time in the sun. Rather be inside with a beer."

No doubt we all agreed as we raised our beers in a toast.

We sat and chatted as we drank our beers and ate the sandwiches that mum had prepared. It was a delight to be sitting naked as a family, without any inhibitions.

Lunch was done and dad piped up. "I really could do with a coldl shower. I'll be back down shortly." With that he drank the last of his beer and headed off to the bathroom.

The rest of us retired to the loungeroom. I sat next to Cathy and mum sat on the double couch, no doubt expecting dad to join her when he was cleaned up.

"Well dad took us all being naked very well didn't he," mum said.

"Yes he did, but mum, you must have suspected that he would, as you two have enjoyed nuding up in the past," Cathy declared.

"Yes honey, no surprise at all. My only regret is that we haven't been a nudist family earlier. Your dad just loves being naked, I guess it must be in the genes since you two seem to love it too," mum stated.

"Maybe you are right mum." I answered, "we do love being naked and we don't seem to have too many inhibitions. I love that I can walk around with a hard on and nobody cares."

"Got to love your stiffies bro," teased Cathy and she reached across and took hold of my flaccid cock. Gently she massaged it and magically it responded, growing in her hand.

At that moment, dad walked into the room after a quick shower to freshen up. He stopped in his tracks as he saw his daughter playing with his son's cock. He watched intently without saying a word. He looked across to mum, as if to gauge what she was thinking. Mum simply shrugged her shoulders as if to imply that this was normal behaviour. Dad's eyes returned to Cathy playing with my cock. He seemed to enjoy the show as his prick responded accordingly, growing of its own accord. His hand made its way to his growing member, and he stroked it slowly.

"Nice cock dad," said Cathy seductively, "can I have a bit of a play with it?"

Dad did not need any further encouragement. I gave up my seat so that dad could sit next to Cathy and enjoy her attention.

Dad's cock was indeed impressive. It was long and thick and I caste an envious glance in mum's direction, who only smiled back, in the full knowledge that she had enjoyed that cock for over twenty years. She seemed to have nothing but admiration for Cathy having the opportunity to enjoy it now as well.

Expertly, Cathy massaged dad's dick, slowly her hands worked up and down its length. With one hand, she cupped his balls, squeezing them gently. Dad lay back on the lounge, but with one free hand, he moved to Cathy's left breast and he fondled it softly.

In a swift movement, Cathy took dad's cock into her mouth, expertly she sucked it, back and forth, taking as much in as she could. It looked a challenge to get the whole length of dad's considerable cock into her mouth, but Cathy accepted the task as hand and slowly she forced that massive dick down her throat. It was a sight to behold, and as I was now sitting next to mum, with a raging hard on, she thought it was only right and proper to emulate her daughter's deed.

Without hesitation, she took my cock into her mouth. Dad looked across and saw what was going on. I could only guess as to what was going through his mind at that very moment, but what was clear was that he was enjoying every moment of it, his daughter pleasuring him and his wife savouring her son's cock.

There was no thought that there should be a stop to what was occurring. As a family, we had always been very close. We were comfortable with the intimacy that we had enjoyed in the past. Not for us, any sense of false modesty. The only thought that was running through my mind was why had we not been experiencing these moments earlier. It was a shame that we had not let our feelings been known, that we all enjoyed being naked, that we were comfortable with this affection, this physicality.

I looked across to dad and could see that he was close to cumming.

"Ohhh, Cathy, don't stop, this is so good, "he managed to utter.

I'm sure that Cathy had no intention whatsoever to stop. She was relishing her task and her sucking had increased in its tempo and she skilfully moved back and forth on dad's rock hard cock, nibbling is glans then taking his whole length down her throat.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming," dad exclaimed breathlessly.

Cathy had every intention of swallowing dad's load. Her lips remained wrapped around his cock as he exploded, sending a torrent of cum into her eager mouth. As I watched, I could see that despite Cathy's best efforts, some hot jizz had escaped and dribbled down onto her chin.

Cathy, stopped her probing and locked onto dad's prick and milked the last of his cum. Her tongue massaged his cock as it slowly softened in her mouth.

Dad had collapsed onto the couch, his head thrown back as the energy from his orgasm drained from him.

His attention turned to mum and me as she sucked my hard cock and brought me to my own orgasm.

The sensual act of Cathy sucking dad and my mum sucking me had me in seventh heaven and I could feel a bolt of excitement, building in my balls.

"I'm cumming mum,' I cried as I held her head down hard on my cock.

I thrust upwards as a stream of cum blasted from my rock hard cock. Like her daughter, she was determined not to waste a drop and she swallowed every load as they pumped into her mouth.

Dad and Cathy looked on approvingly.

Mum sat up and with a satisfied look on her face, wiped her hand across her mouth and licked the last drops of my cum off her lips.

There was an eerie silence as all four of us relished the events that had just taken place.

There was no doubt that we had crossed the threshold of what would be considered family closeness.

Were we concerned? I think not. There was no sense of shame, indeed quite the opposite as we had now experienced the most intimate of interactions possible and there was only the thought that this was just the beginning.

I needed to say something.

"Mum, dad, Cathy, I love you all so much, I have never felt so close. This means so much to me. "

A group hug would have been too cliched, so there was only one other option.

"Who wants a drink," I asked.

There were yeses all round, and it was the sign to me that all was well with our new found intimacy.

Seebob69
Seebob69
744 Followers