Sister, Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ecstacy on her face combined with her wanton behavior had me ready to cum in record time. Soon my balls were slapping against her buttocks as I ejected load after load of my semen into her depths. I jerked and spurted, I thrust and blasted my semen into her core. I filled her with my cum.

With my cock still entombed within her body, I wrapped her arms and legs around me and I carried her into the master bathroom. I allowed her to stand in our oversized shower while we each stripped bare. I adjusted the water and allowed it to flow over us, carrying the semen that was dripping from her open pussy down the drain. We kissed, we caressed, we washed each other. When we were dry we went to our bed and made love again.

I was going to go on a week long business trip to visit some customers and pitch a large potential client who had been on the fence for weeks. I invited Bethany to join me. She was a huge hit at various dinners we had with clients. Of course many of the men were nearly drooling as she sat at the table chatting with them. While she was totally aware of the impact she could have on some men, she never gave any indication of that to the customers.

I invited her to join me on the final sales visit with the large, undecided customer. I repeated my presentation and he acknowledged that we could save his company millions, but still he hedged.

Bethany caught my eye then spoke up. "Mr. Johansen, if I am correct, you are concerned about the impact this change will have on your employees." He nodded. "Years ago I worked in a call center not unlike yours. I answered the same simple questions over and over, even though I had been trained to handle much more complicated issues. It was boring drudgery!" He looked at Bethany in surprise. "You have a call center here, but you also farm out much of the work. How much better would it be to eliminate the cost of the outsourced work and provide a more stimulating work experience for your employees. With the money you save from the outsourcing, you could probably give those employees a little raise as well as an overall better work experience."

"That's an excellent idea. I hadn't thought about how boring it could be handling those simple calls over and over again. Job enhancement, pay increase, and save money all at the same time! Let's do it!"

We reached an agreement quickly that would implement the plan. This would be a huge boost for our company! And Bethany had found the key!

We celebrated that evening in our hotel room. It was ladies choice! I lay on the bed and Bethany sucked on my cock until I was almost ready to explode. Then she straddled my head with her knees, lowering her sweet, wet pussy to my waiting mouth. I licked her flooding pussy from one end to the other. I sucked on her engorged labia, I swirled my tongue around her clitoris. I gave her oral love in every way that I could. Now Bethany was quivering with sexual excitement.

She lay on the bed beside me and said, "Come make love to me. Fill me with your love. Fill me with your cock and your cum. Give me ALL of you. Make us one once again."

I loved this beauty more than life itself. Of course I would make love to her! I would give her anything, I would give her myself. I would give her all of my love for as long as she would allow it!

I slipped my throbbing manhood into her welcoming wetness in a long, single stroke. Then I held myself in place as we savored the delightful thrill of having our bodies joined.

I began to move inside her, gently pumping in and out. Bethany wrapped her legs around my waist, tipping her hips for greater penetration, and pumping her hips a little faster. While I was on top, this was still her show. I matched the pace she was setting, thrusting myself into her as deeply as possible. She arched her back and pressed her beautiful breasts forward, I took them into my hands and caressed them.

Bethany was pumping even faster against me and I matched her tempo, sliding my rigid erection into her welcoming body again and again. I rubbed my thumbs across her nipples and her speed increased even more. I was thrusting long, deep strokes into her at a rapid pace. She was emitting little squeals, she was clearly on the verge of her orgasm.

I pinched her nipples lightly and her body began to jerk and flail. I had been holding on by my fingernails, and her reaction pushed me over the precipice. Bethany was humping against me as I was pumping my seed into her spasming depths. Her pussy was contracting and convulsing around me as I jerked and spurted into her. Every action and reaction caused a cascade of orgasmic and climactic responses. My climax was responding to her orgasms which in turn were triggered my my ongoing climax.

I poured more and more of my semen into Bethany while her body drew more and more out of me. My semen flowed like Niagara Falls as it poured forth in a powerful unending torrent. As my cum battered against her cervix, Bethany's body coaxed ever more our of me to be held within her. Each of us fed the other and responded to the other in a powerful feedback cycle. Even though our energy was spent, our orgasms continued to generate ongoing spasms within the other.

Gentle aftershocks of her orgasms triggered jerks of my cock buried in her tight canal. I kissed her as she kissed me. I held her fiercely although she held me just as tightly. I wanted to remain joined like that forever! I rolled her over on top of me and felt her vaginal contractions gripping me again. We held each other until we both relaxed and drifted into blissful sleep.

The next morning was hectic! We had not set an alarm and we were due at the airport very soon! Hopefully traffic would cooperate. As we raced down the airport hallway the gate staff was urging us forward. When we entered the aircraft, the stewardess latched the door behind us. The plane was starting to move as we settled in our seats.

After the plane was in the air our stewardess said, "Crazy morning?" which was probably obvious.

Bethany gave her a beautiful smile and said, "We over slept!" with a twinkle in her eye that suggested that it hadn't been sleeping that delayed our arrival. We got some coffee and bagels with cream cheese and wrapped our arms together.

After we had finished eating, Bethany asked the stewardess for a blanket. She spread it over both of our laps and whispered in my ear, "We left this morning in such a rush that I forgot to put on any panties." She had worked her skirt up high and she guided my hand to her slightly spread thighs. As I followed her soft flesh higher and higher, I caressed her naked pussy and tiny pubic bush. I stroked along her wet slit, feeling her warmth and gathering her moisture on my fingers. As I stroked her wet slit, Bethany unzipped my pants and pulled out my rapidly growing erection.

My little sister, my lover and soul mate, was caressing my erection as I stroked her wet pussy lips. As she began to pump her hand up and down my shaft, I began to caress her clitoris. Her deft fingers quickly had my cock throbbing with need, and I focused as much attention as I could on her clitoris. Despite my best efforts I was beginning to thrust up into her stroking hand. I was rubbing firmly against her clitoris. As Bethany began to quiver and shake as she tried to contain her orgasm, I began to spurt my semen onto her hand and into the blanket.

We drifted in a post orgasmic haze until the seat belt indicator was turned on. I tucked my cock back into my pants, wiping residual semen onto the underside of the blanket. Bethany adjusted her skirt and we folded the blanket with the mess inside.

My company's new advertising literature featuring pictures of Bethany was being very well received. Her other modeling assignments were also picking up. I had always supported the city's ballet company and their gala fundraiser was coming up. Of course there was no question about who would accompany me.

I suggested that Bethany work with a local designer to create a dress for her. It should be daring, elegant, and especially sexy. She loved the idea! She selected the designer, who would obtain a good amount of publicity for the design, and reviewed our requirements. When the sketches were presented, we loved the concept.

Of course I rented a limo for the big night. Bethany was radiant as we walked into the gala. As we stood at the top of the stairs, preparing to make our entrance, conversations halted one by one as guests caught sight of Bethany. The champagne colored bodice was a halter top made of the finest silk. It was nearly transparent, clearly sculpting itself to the full curves of Bethany's beautiful breasts. The cleavage showed the swell of her breasts and continued down to the sparkling clasp at her navel. The back was completely exposed down to her waist, giving a view of the outer swelling of her breasts on the sides. The full length skirt had large cutouts on each side with thin strips of fabric holding the front to the back. From a point just below her hip, the sides were completely open, allowing her delightful legs to flash with every step. She looked beautiful, she looked elegant, she looked sexy as hell, she looked like a wardrobe malfunction looking for a place to happen.

We circulated among the guests, making small talk, and enjoying the gawking responses from the others. Everyone was having a good time. The local newspaper was present and they took many pictures of Bethany and I, both candid and posed.

The next morning we found that we were on the front of the society page! Bethany's beautiful dress had been the talk of the very successful event. And she seemed to be included in nearly every picture from the evening! And she had managed to get through the entire event without a single wardrobe mishap.

We were naked and having breakfast when we were looking at the pictures. She did indeed look smoking hot! My admiration of her in the dress, as well as my admiration of her naked body beside me was a great inspiration! My cock was throbbing as I looked into her eyes. She lay back on the pillows we had been sitting on and stretched languidly. I crawled over her, my cock swaying with each movement.

I kissed her lips. Then I kissed her throat. Then her breasts. I actually spent a long time kissing her breasts. I was starting to move lower when she pulled me back over her body. Then she took my engorged manhood in her hand and placed it at the entrance to her vagina. I pressed forward and slipped easily into her wet canal.

Bethany tipped her hips up, giving me even better access to her welcoming body, and she pumped her hips against me. Being a fairly bright boy I understood immediately what she was suggesting. I gently thrust myself into her wetness again and again. Her legs were wrapped around my waist, her arms were wrapped around my neck, and her breasts were pressed firmly against my chest. How much better could life get. But as I moved my cock through her velvety channel of love, it was clear that it was going to be even so much better!

I pumped into Bethany and she reciprocated. Our bodies moved in synchronization. They were made for each other; WE were made for each other! Our passion rose quickly, each of us pumping and thrusting with the other. I could feel her breasts sliding over my perspiration coated chest, the sensation inflating me. I could feel her wetness and her body clasping my welcome invader. We held each other as we moved together as one. We were one; we were one body, one mind, one spirit, one in our love.

We moved together with greater intensity and we held each other firmly. We were climbing our volcano together, moving higher and higher with greater urgency. I was embedded deep inside Bethany as she held me tightly within her. We moved together faster, and still faster. We were building to ever greater heights as we spurred each other onward. Her hips were moving against me as I thrust into her. Our perspiration lubricated our bodies as we moved against one another. Still our urgent need grew even more urgent. Our need was surrounding us like a corona. Bethany pumped on me and I thrust into her as deeply as possible. Over and over and over our coupling reached unimaginable heights. AND THEN WE EXPLODED!

Bethany's body was convulsing around me as I jerked and spurted my heart into her. Again and again I could feel Bethany's orgasms contracting and gripping her and me. I was thrusting and spraying myself into her. We had dissolved into a plasm of sexual bliss, transported to a level of existence previously unexplored where the distinction between you and me did not exist. We were only us! Our bodies, minds, and spirits were merged. Nothing existed except us. We encompassed the entire universe! We knew the meaning of life, and we were it. Our love enveloped everything, our love was everything.

We spent the entire day entwined together. Eventually we regained awareness of our surroundings, but they didn't really intrude into our minds. We had truly experienced a transcendental event and we were changed by it.

The publicity from the Gala put Bethany on every mind in the modeling and advertising industry. She became the most requested model in the agency, and agencies across the nation were approaching her. Her schedule filled for months in advance, but she adamantly required adequate personal time. Even with all of the notoriety, she remained the sweet woman she was at her core. She realized that her modeling career would not last forever. While there were some opportunities for older models, it was primarily a young persons industry.

We spent most evenings together and made love nearly every night. Occasional business trips for one or the other of us might pull one or the other of us out of town for a night or two, but we tried to coordinate our schedules for the least disruption possible.

As we sat talking one evening, I was brainstorming about possible future markets for the company. I had passed on the insights from Bethany's meeting with Mr. Johansen, and that had served as a potent selling point for many reluctant customers. But I didn't want the company to rely on only one product.

"What about education?" asked Bethany. "The internet is full of articles about students using Artificial Intelligence to write papers and such. How could your expertise be helpful in improving education?"

I thought about that. Teachers and professors were struggling to cope with students' use of AI. How could it be used as a tool to improve the educational experience, rather than a cheat? I asked, "What would you think about me teaching a course at the University?"

"Well, I'm sure that it would require a fair amount of time on your part. And I AM a little bit selfish in that regard. But adding a line to your CV about University instructor couldn't hurt.

A few days later I approached the University suggesting that I teach a course in Technology and Education, designed for educators and education students. It would be an interactive class where the concepts we discussed were applied to the class. The administration liked the idea, and was very happy to have a leader in the AI industry teaching the class.

Bethany and I had done a fair amount of research on the issues around AI and education. One of the major problems was that a student could input the question of topic for a research paper into an AI program and come out with a paper that was really quite good. However, the student would have done no actual research, and would have learned nothing in the process.

I decided that I would require multiple research papers on a variety of related topics. For each paper I would submit the topic to ChatGPT. A paper that essentially mirrors that research would receive a "C" if the student could show that they understood the paper. For a class each student would submit their paper electronically and IN CLASS they would answer a short quiz on their own paper. It might be something like "give the three most important points in your paper," or it might be "write a one paragraph overview of your paper." These would be submitted electronically and a customized AI program would compare the results as well as evaluate the papers for depth and analysis beyond the basic ChatGPT paper.

Results would be available almost instantly, so we could discuss the issues in the same class. Over the course of the class, the students' papers became much better and more insightful. I tweaked and refined the way my AI evaluated the student papers and their responses. Word of the program and its effects on the quality of research quickly spread within the University. I discussed this with Bethany and my company advisors and decided to make the program available to the University for an annual license fee of only one dollar.

The Board of Regents was thrilled and immediately accepted the offer. Different departments from English to Humanities to Science found ways to use the program to simplify the redundant and often drudgery parts of teaching. The professors found that they could focus more of their time on helping students learn.

Word of the success of this project at CWU quickly spread to other colleges and universities. When I went to meet with the University of Cincinnati, Bethany was able to join me. We made it a four day weekend and Bethany said that she wanted to let her 'wild side' run free. We were spending the weekend in a town where we knew no one, so why not?

We chose to drive down; flight time, airport security, and everything made driving a good option. For the drive Bethany had selected a tiny white mini skirt and a fluorescent red tube top that showed most of her beautiful breasts. As we drove through the countryside on the interstate highway she gave me a naughty smile. Then she pulled her skirt up around her waist. She was not wearing panties so her naked pussy was fully on display! Then she pulled her tiny top down around her waist! Her beautiful, full, naked breasts were also on display.

"Now, you need to keep your eyes and your attention on the road! I don't want your attention wandering over here while you drive!"

Like that was going to happen! I kept enough attention on the road to stay safe, but I also enjoyed the view!

As we passed a semi-truck the driver blew his horn. Bethany looked up as he looked down into our car, and she waved to the driver. This scenario was repeated several times throughout the drive. When we had arrived at our hotel, the valet came to the car and froze at the sight. Bethany nonchalantly pulled her top back up over her breasts and shifted to barely cover her pussy with her skirt. I stepped out of the car and opened her door for her. She gave me a delicious up-skirt view as she moved out of the car. While I had seen her beautiful nude body thousands of times, I would never tire of the view!

As we settled into our room, Bethany said, "Do you know what would be WILD?" (Her comments like that filled me with both terror and anticipation!) "If you could make me cum anywhere, anytime, without notice or buildup! Just BAM! Instant orgasm!"

"Well, I have read about some conditioning techniques that claim to provide that kind of control, but they require months, sometimes years of conditioning training. But I don't think that is what you want."

"I want something for NOW!" she confirmed.

"What about a remote control insertable vibrator? You would wear it inside your pussy and I would have the controller. Maybe we could find a REALLY POWERFUL one?

"Ooohh! That sounds like FUN!"

"I will check with the concierge to find a shop that might carry such items. Do you want to change?"

"I want to be pretty outrageous. Is this enough?"

"You look DELICIOUS! Do you want to accompany me to purchase your toy?"

"Oh, YES! I've never gone to one of those stores!"