Sister, Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can freshen up a bit while I check with the concierge, OK?"

I got the name of a couple places that might have what we wanted. They were on Vine Street in the 'over the Rhine' district, a seedier part of town. When we arrived, the windows were all covered and signs listing Magazines, Videos, Adult Toys were prominently displayed.

Bethany wanted to browse, and as we entered the store the first display was for blow-up dolls 'with three functional orifices'. She rolled her eyes. There was another display of what are generically known as 'pocket pussies'. Then came a large set of shelves of dildos and vibrators. She picked up a black one that was probably 15" long and at least 3" thick with an enormous, bulbous head; she just shook her head.

We found a shelf with several remote control vibrators. I picked up one that advertised 'separate motors for G-spot, vagina, and clitoris! It required two "C" batteries. I picked it up and looked at Bethany, she nodded. She wandered around the store looking at all of the items. She was fascinated by the strap-on harnesses. She wandered into the video room and browsed some of the titles and covers. Then she wandered down the hall where the rooms with $1 videos were shown. Then we paid, got new batteries and left.

We went back to the hotel, washed the new toy thoroughly, inserted the batteries, and I programmed it to my phone. Then Bethany slid it into herself. "Oh! My! God! This is bigger than anything I have EVER had in my pussy! Actually, until now, I think that your throbbing cock was the biggest thing I ever had in my pussy!"

"You know how to make a guy feel good, don't you? Shall we give it a little try?"

Bethany nodded and I pushed the master control up to about 30%. Bethany SCREAMED! She jerked and doubled over jerking! I pulled the power down and off.

"My God! Just a little more of that and I would have been cumming right then!"

"Isn't that what you said you wanted?" I asked.

"Well, yes I guess.... But...."

"Let's go to dinner."

Bethany's top barely covered her nipples and underboobs. The skirt was short enough that the little antenna tail was visible from time to time as she walked. She was a walking wet dream! I turned the master control up to about 10% and Bethany grabbed my arm. "With that vibrating like that, I need someone to hold onto!" I was happy to have her holding on to me!

I had asked the concierge about a very good, casual pizza place with adequate seating. He recommended the Firehouse in the University district. I had her call an Uber so that I could drink if I wanted; besides that I didn't know my way around the city.

As we rode to the restaurant I bumped the power settings up momentarily. Bethany squealed and jerked, then she reached over and grabbed my cock. I was hard, and she knew that our little game was the cause.

The Firehouse lived up to its name. It was indeed an old firehouse, complete with a big roll up door, brass sliding pole, and even the firehouse number mounted above the door. We were shown to a small table and given the biggest pizza menu I had ever seen. I ordered a bottle of Lambrusco while we reviewed the menu. The table was glass topped and I suggested that Bethany pull her skirt up a little bit higher. She took my suggestion and raised me, pulling her skirt up almost to her waist! She opened her legs slightly and smiled. Everything was visible! The vibrator, her pussy slit, even her tiny trimmed pubic bush!

I pushed the power up to about 30% and her hips lurched and she collapsed forward onto the table. I left it on for a couple seconds, then turned it down to about 15%. Her eyes were wide. "You're really going to make me cum right here in the restaurant, aren't you?"

"You will never know when I am going to decide to do that!" I said with a smirk.

"Just don't make me spill anything?"

"That seems like a reasonable request. I'll consider it."

Bethany was squirming on her seat. "GOD! I can hardly sit down! The extra pressure makes that thing buzzing that much more intense!"

Our wine arrived and we gave our waiter our order. I saw his face when he looked through the glass table and saw Bethany's naked pussy! I poured liberal servings of wine and we toasted to a wild night together. When she had set down her wine glass I pushed the power up to 50% and left it there. Bethany lurched and flailed, collapse forward onto the table. A moment later I saw a puddle of her fluids on the floor below her chair. Then I pulled the power back.

She pushed herself up to a sitting position and said, "I just climaxed!"

I smiled and said "I know, and I think that you will climax several more times before the evening is over." In her flurry of activity her tiny top had slid down and it was now cradled beneath her large breasts. I made a lifting motion and she looked down to see that her breasts were completely exposed. She pulled on her top until she was once again covered.

We had more wine; I reminded her that we were using Uber so we didn't have to restrict how much we were drinking. We had nearly finished our bottle when our server brought our pizza. We ordered another bottle and he took a long time getting our plates ready, serving the first piece, and getting the order for the second bottle of wine. Maybe that was because most of his attention was on the view through the transparent table top.

"This pizza is amazing!" Bethany said enthusiastically. "If I could sit still to eat it!"

I turned the power down to 10%, then said, "When I turn it up it will feel that much more intense."

"I know. And yes, I'm the one who suggested this. And yes, I still want to continue this. But the pizza is really good and I want to enjoy it!"

Our waiter returned to our table numerous times, offering to refill our water and wine glasses, and for no apparent reason at all. Of course Bethany's naked pussy showing through the glass topped table might have been reason enough!

I had called an Uber and we were standing outside waiting when I turned the vibrator power up to about 50%. Bethany jerked and nearly collapsed as she grabbed onto my arm. After I had reduced the intensity to about 15% she looked at me and smiled, continuing to hold firmly onto my arm as she said, "You're so bad!", but her smile said that she thought that I was a good bad. As I looked down at her I could see her juices dripping along the inside of her thighs.

Bethany held my arm possessively as we rode back to the hotel. "Could we go for a walk around downtown? Would it be safe?" she asked.

"Sure. We can go to Fountain Square, it's only a short distance from the hotel and should be fine."

We walked down the street arm in arm. When we reached the square, we walked around the fountain statue and she moved to the side of the square, just out of the bright lights. It didn't take a genius to understand what she had in mind. She leaned over a low retaining wall and said, "Do me in the ASS!"

I flipped her skirt up over her buttocks and opened my fly. As I pressed my cock through her anal sphincter, I hit the power on the vibrator to about 75%. She went off like a rocket, and I left it vibrating like that as I plunged into her ass again and again. Her body was convulsing as she was racked with a constant stream of orgasms. My own climax was quickly building. I had spent the evening watching her flaunt her beautiful, full breasts and her long toned legs, even her naked pussy, while she had orgasm after orgasm. I was ready to blow!

My thighs were slapping against Bethany's bare buttocks again and again. And then I was shooting my semen into her ass! Load after load, blast after blast, I pumped my cum into her quivering anus. When I had completely emptied my load into her ass, I pulled out of her ass and turned off the vibrator. Bethany collapsed on the wall that had been supporting her. My cum was dripping out of her ass and down the back of her legs.

Bethany gripped my arm firmly as we walked back to our hotel. Her inner thighs were covered with her orgasmic juices and the backs of her thighs were covered with my cum. Her tits were almost completely exposed and her skirt had ridden up until the tail of the remote control vibrator and her pussy lips were easily visible.

When we reached our room I drew a bathtub of warm water, helped her remove the vibrator, and helped her into the tub. Bethany soaked and relaxed while I sat talking with her. When she was ready to leave the tub I helped her out and dried her off. We hugged and kissed, then we retired to the bed and made sweet, gentle love.

The next day I met with several members of the University's administration. They were happy with the presentation and demonstration of the program. I had encouraged them to bring examples of student papers in electronic format, and I showed how the software could compare papers against standard AI generated documents, showing duplication from an AU paper, plagiarism of published content, and how it highlighted unique and original ideas the student presented.

I discussed the benefits to the faculty and the students. I also pointed out that this would place the University on the leading edge of educational technology, and that it would make the school more attractive to both students and teachers. At the end of the day, the school committed to a one year trial of the program at a price equal to a five year license, with the option to renew for the remaining four years.

To celebrate, I took Bethany to Boca (I wanted to go to LA Maisonette, a Michelin Five Star restaurant, but it had closed). She wore an elegant black sheath dress that exposed her beautiful, unencumbered cleavage and had a slit high up her skirt. The dress clung to every supple curve of her body. The diamond and ruby necklace I had given her nestled beautifully into the 'V' at the top of her cleavage, drawing my eyes to her magnificent breasts.

The dinner was delicious. I could barely tear my eyes away from my beautiful companion. Bethany's appearance was breathtaking! She smiled knowingly as she watched me watching her.

When we returned to our room I didn't hesitate as I took her into my arms to kiss her again and again. Then I began to lower the zipper of her dress. Down and down it went, finally ending below the swell of her buttocks. When she pulled it off, she was naked. I immediately dropped my clothes and we moved to the bed.

We kissed and each other, our naked bodies pressed together. One of the most pleasurable things in life for me is the sensation of skin on skin with Bethany. But even better pleasure was soon to be.

Bethany pressed me onto my back and began to work her way down my body. When she reached my cock, she wrapped a hand around the shaft and took the head into her mouth. Slowly, gently she moved up and down on my cock while she caressed my balls with her other hand. Having spent the entire evening looking at her voluptuous body, I was already highly aroused. She brought me close to the precipice, then she stopped.

Bethany rolled onto her back and spread her legs. Her invitation was clear. I moved over her, kissing her lips and chin. I moved down her body, kissing her neck and throat, and then her breasts and nipples. How I love kissing and sucking on her breasts and nipples!

Bethany was panting with excitement. Then I moved even lower. I nuzzled my face in her neatly trimmed pubic bush, savoring the aroma of her arousal. Then I began to gently trace my tongue along her engorged labia. She moaned and humped her hips against me. I loved to lap at her pussy lips, feeling her responding to my oral caresses. I dipped my tongue into her slit and retrieved a large dollop of her delicious nectar.

I lapped at her pussy as Bethany moaned and humped her hips against my face. I flicked her clitoris and swirled my tongue around that sensitive bud again and again until she was begging me to make her cum. Then I shifted my position and slid my rigid manhood into her depths in one smooth motion.

I pumped into her with long powerful strokes. She was begging and whimpering, hanging on the edge of her orgasm. I lifted her legs onto my arms, sliding my cock over her G-spot as I pinched her nipples lightly. Bethany's orgasm crashed through her. I continued to drive my manhood into her depths again and again. I had been intensely aroused for what seemed like hours, now my climax was imminent. Like an avalanche, my climax built and built until it was a monumental force, unstoppable as it crashed through every barrier. The dam within me was swept away and I was shooting my seed deep into my little sister's core. My need to fill her with my essence was overwhelming as I pumped more and more of myself into her depths.

Our joining continued on and on. We were giving each other our love, our selves. We were consumed with our passion for one another and our love for one another. Our lives were filled, completed because we were joined.

We slept in satisfied slumber.

Saturday we planned to visit the Cincinnati Zoo and Krohn Conservatory. Bethany put on a beautiful sun dress over her naked body. The skirt was a little short and was flared so that it bounced and swirled around her as she moved. I would get a delightful display of her creamy thighs as she moved, which was made more erotic with the knowledge that she wore nothing beneath. The bodice showed her breasts to perfection.

We visited all of the favorite animal displays, she flashed her legs and thighs for me, and we had a delightful time. After lunch we visited the Krohn Conservatory, a huge greenhouse structure that displays plants from all over the world. We found a semi-secluded spot that was mostly hidden by huge fronds of tropical greenery. Bethany gathered her skirt up around her waist, sat up on a dividing wall, and spread her legs. I needed no more of an invitation as I stepped between her thighs, dropped my trousers, and pumped my cock deep into her.

The risky, semi-public setting resulted in fast, torrid hot sex. In almost no time Bethany was jerking and lurching as her orgasm engulfed her. I was only moments behind as I fired my semen into her welcoming body. We were both flushed and happy as we put our clothes back in order. As we continued to walk through the displays, Bethany whispered, "I can feel your cum running down the inside of my legs!" Then she giggled and smiled.

Before we left the Conservatory, Bethany went to the bathroom to clean up a bit. We found a nearby bistro for dinner and a local jazz club for entertainment.

When we returned to our room, we took a long, sensuous shower together. Then Bethany led me to the bed, saying, "Come here, my stallion! I want to ride you!"

I lay down on the bed and Bethany mounted me. She held my hands as she moved on me. She was gripping my cock with her internal muscles. I watched her breasts bounce and sway above me. I could tell that she was hitting all of her favorite places and soon she was lurching and pumping her hips against me. She continued to hold my hands as she rode through her orgasm.

She began to move on me again, once again squeezing my engorged manhood with her vaginal muscles as she moved. She held my hands above my shoulders which placed her breasts against my face. I found a breast and nipple to suckle and enjoy as she rode my rigid erection to her second orgasm. She held me in place until she had finished.

Bethany sat up straight and rode me once more, squeezing and caressing my throbbing erection with her pussy muscles as she pumped against me. She was exhorting me to fill her with my cock and my cum as I rubbed my thumb over her clitoris. Suddenly she grabbed onto my nipples, twisting and pulling on them. I jerked violently as I thrust deep into her spasming pussy as another orgasm roared through her. I blasted my semen into her depths again and again. She was riding through her third orgasm of the night and I was unloading my first climax into her spasming pussy. With every thrust I shot another spray of my seed deep into Bethany's womb. I once again poured myself into my lover, my companion, my little sister! Once again, we were joined as one.

Bethany was resting on my chest some time later. I kissed her and pulled her left leg up high along my right side. I pumped my rejuvenated erection into her wet pussy and she smiled. We shifted our positions slightly so that she was partly on her side and I was still embedded in her pussy. This would be slow, gentle love making. The position would not permit strong, powerful thrusts.

Bethany moved with me as I pulled her leg even higher along my side. She kissed me and caressed my chest while we joined in sweet love making. My arm was around her neck, supporting her. I toyed with her breast and nipple, then shifted slightly so that the arm behind her could also caress a breast and nipple.

Bethany was moaning quietly, moving faster against me. I met her pace as my manhood shuttled through her vaginal canal. I dampened my thumb and stroked her clitoris firmly in rhythm to our movements. She began to pinch my nipple with her finger nails as she shuddered against me. She was embroiled in another orgasm as I began to spurt my seed into her once again. I filled my little sister with. My life giving essence once again.

Sunlight was flooding into the room before either of us was aware of the time. Bethany was draped over my body, much as she had been when we finished last night. It was Sunday and our interlude was coming to an end. We showered and dressed. Bethany was dress in the least provocative outfit of the weekend, but I noticed that she still wore nothing beneath her skirt and blouse.

As we drove home along the highway, we talked about many things but especially about our future. We were committed to each other. We planned to be together forever. I raised the possibility of children.

"Babies? How can we have babies? Remember, for everything we share, we also share the SAME GENE POOL! I would LOVE to have babies with you! But I wouldn't want to bring a genetically damaged child into the world, no matter how much I would want a child with you."

"Would you like to have genetic testing done? We could investigate how likely it would be for a problem to occur. Likelihood of problems is never zero for anyone. IF the risks were not significantly higher than the general population, would you like to have a baby or two?"

"If the risks were low. I'D HAVE A WHOLE HOUSEFULL OF BABIES IF YOU'D LIKE!!!"

"Perhaps we could do the testing, and start with one or two?" Bethany smiled beautifully at me. "But, of course, having babies together required sex, right?"

"OH, YES! LOTS AND LOTS OF SEX!! AND I THINK THAT WE SHOULD PRACTICE OFTEN SO THAT WE ARE VERY GOOD AT IT!!!"

Now, it was my turn to smile! As I drove, Bethany flashed me with a view of her boobs or her pussy at random times. By the time we reached home, I was nearly in a frenzy of sexual need. But my beautiful little sister pulled off her clothes and mine as soon as the door was closed. She took my cock into her mouth, sucking and pumping on it until I poured my essence into her mouth and down her throat.

We ate a bite of dinner, then Bethany lay her naked body back on the table with her legs spread wide. I enjoyed a delicious dessert, lapping on Bethany's pussy, drinking her nectar, and digging my tongue deep into her pussy slit. She was begging for me to make her cum as I flicked her clitoris with my tongue. Then I began to suck on her sensitive little nub as I pumped my finger into her tight passage. I stroked her G-spot and sucked on her clit as she was racked with orgasm after orgasm. She had experienced several powerful climaxes before I stood up and pushed myself deep into her spasming vagina.

Watching and feeling her orgasms crashing through her again and again had increased my passion higher and higher. Now I was sliding my rigid cock through her spasming channel. I lifted her legs until her ankles were on my shoulders and her pussy was totally vulnerable to my invading manhood. I pounded into Bethany again and again until my need began to boil over. Soon I was pouring my essence into her with blast after blast of my climactic release. Each thrust sprayed more of me into her until I had given her everything. Then I collapsed over her.