Sister, Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After recovering slightly, I picked my little sister up into my arms and carried her to our bedroom. She smiled happily at me as I lay down beside her. Later we made love again. After all, we needed to practice!

A couple weeks later it was our parents' anniversary and Bethany and I took them out for lunch. We had a very pleasant time, and when we returned to their house Dad asked me to come take a look at something in the garage. When we were in the garage, he said, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

I swallowed and said, "Bethany and I are a couple."

"Any fool with eyes could see that!" He replied with a chuckle. "Are you ....?" he asked, trailing off without finishing the question.

"Yes, we are a couple in every sense." Then I added, "Bethany instigated the relationship, in case you wanted to know."

"Bethany has had a crush on you since she was a little girl. She compared every man she met to you, and they all were found lacking. She has wanted you since forever. Please, just don't hurt her!" He paused, then continued. "Your mother will be disappointed. She has been hoping for grandchildren."

"Actually, we are planning to start a series of genetic testing to determine the risks of our having children. If the risk of problems is very low, we are planning to start a family. If the risks are higher, we may adopt. But either way, I expect that you will be grandparents at some point."

"That would be wonderful! So you really are planning on this being a permanent relationship?"

"Entirely, completely, 100%! Actually, I have ordered an engagement and wedding ring set for her, but she doesn't know it yet! I hope that you can keep it a secret! Maybe we could even have an informal, unofficial ceremony here."

"Can I tell your mother?"

"If you can get her to swear it to secrecy! It won't be for too long, but I do want to surprise her."

"She will keep the secret! I love you, you know. And while it is unconventional, I'm happy for you both!"

The End