All Comments on 'Sister - Escort'

by harddrive49

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19529 months ago

Top story, hot n sexy and with a promise to keep going. Loved it.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

beautiful story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I feel you aren't really using your premise. The sister comes on to him a bit too hard, and he just goes along with it. I'd rather have seen the eroticism of the situation wearing his resolve down until he succumbs and fucks his sister, who only then reveals she arranged this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A bit too rushed and improbable for me. The basic idea is fine, but things happen far too quickly. As a result, there's no literary foreplay, no build up of expectation, hope or uncertainty and therefore no catharsis for the reader. Even in the unlikely event the sister was the prime mover she'd have played her cards more strategically than that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautiful story. I hope she totally commits to him and is never again an escort/prostitute and that the story builds on their obvious love and commitment to each other. No bondage, no others, just them building a life together forever as they said they were going to.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fun premise! And SOME good descriptive writing. My hesitations were: (1) the action seems rushed---there's no build-up.. So she's had the hots for him since h.s. But he had no clue? What were the family dynamics? (2) Lack of character development. They're both just fuck machines. (3) How does a man who hasn't had sex for a long time manage to pump out gallons of semen in 7 days and several times per day and night? (4) Your descriptions seem very repetitive and should be mixed---for example, his semen is always "lava hot." All in all, this story is not very realistic; but then it's not meant to be, is it? Good for a wankfest.

202GE202GE8 months ago

Good premise and good writing but the interactions between the two characters seemed forced, ie not natural. The explanation given for the sister's attraction didn't ring true and it isn't clear why the brother wanted to sleep with her. Thanks for sharing this tale. 4/5

EnochlesisEnochlesis4 months ago

I have to say I wasn't exactly put in the mood by the introduction. The main character's path to wealth implicitly involves the laying off of thousands of people who probably needed those jobs. I'm sure not everyone will take it that way, but I'm sure lots of folks who read these stories will have had the experience of losing a job because someone figured out how to make more money by not paying a person to do it.

Helen1899Helen18992 months ago

Easy to find holes and moan about. But I don't want to, for. me it is hot, I brought myself off, I had a great orgasm, that's why I read hot stories, it isn't as easy as u can imagine, although I have good list of authors and stories that I can be sure to cum to when reading. I can find good stories, in LW. , Romance and other genre that I really enjoy without masturbating to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous