Sister Golden Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," I replied. "Just keep going slow like you are."

He looked down at me questioningly. "Is this your first time, Candy?"

"Just fuck me Jet," I replied softly, pulling his lips down to mine once more. As I had requested, he entered me just a tiny bit at a time. By the time that he had gotten himself all the way in, I was overcome with feelings of slight pain, intense pleasure, and a strange sense of fullness. He pulled out slowly until he was all the way out except for the tip, then just as slowly as before, he entered me once more.

I laid still as he repeated this process a few more times. I was honestly just sort of frozen in place, my body and soul unable to process what I was doing with my brother. Without realizing what he was up to, I suddenly felt his tongue softly caressing my nipple once again, his entire length still buried deep inside of me. This really made me relax, and I noticed that several muscles I had been clenching throughout my body one by one started to release tension. I held his head in place as he continued to move his tongue around my nipples. Eventually he pulled his face back and looked down at me, his expression soft and sweet. This time, when he pulled out of me and pushed back in, all the pain was gone, and an enormous feeling of pure pleasure coursed its way through my whole body. We stared at each other as he made love to me. Each time he bottomed out in me, I felt myself desperately wanting more. As if sensing this in me, he began thrusting a little harder and a little faster with each passing minute.

"Fuck, Candy," he breathed. "I'm getting close."

"It's okay," I assured him, wrapping my legs tightly around him. "Just cum inside me."

"Fuuuuuuck, you sure?" he asked, his pace quickening. "Are you on-"

"Yes, just do it!" I pleaded, laying my head back on the pillow and shutting my eyes, focusing every particle of my being on the feeling of my brother's dick pushing deep inside me. I felt Jet's body fall on top of me, his warm breath against my face as he fucked me harder and faster than before. His arm moved beneath me and grabbed my ass, squeezing tightly, using it to hold me in place as he had his way with me. His other hand found my tits once more, and he grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it too. My whole body was his, every inch, whatever he wanted.

Suddenly, just as his breathing picked up to an intense level, I felt him seize up, and with it, a rush of my brother's cum shot deep into my pussy. I don't know why, other than the fact that it was just right there, but I bit down on his muscular shoulder as he came, thrusting less and less into me until he moved no more, letting his weight fall completely onto me.

We laid their silently for a while, me softly combing his hair with my fingers. I noticed a pretty intense bite mark on his shoulder, and hoped that I hadn't hurt him too bad. At some point he must have softened up inside of me, because I felt his dick involuntarily slide out of me, and with it, a gush of cum poured out.

"Oh, there it goes," I said playfully. He laughed on top of me, then slowly pulled himself up into a sitting position beside me. He looked down between my legs, then back up at me.

"I may have just ruined those panties," he said with an apologetic look.

"Eh, worth it," I replied. I noticed that he was still staring between my legs. "Like what you see?" I asked.

"Uh-huh."

After giving him a couple more minutes to stare, I too sat up, staying at my end of the couch so as to not sit in our mess.

"Look, Candy," he began, turning to face me. "I think maybe we should have a talk."

I laughed. "You think maybe we should have a talk, huh?" I joked. "Yeah, you're right. Now that you've cum inside me, we ought to have a little pow wow or something." He simply laughed. "Alright, let's talk, Jet," I said.

"Okay. So...Toxic Sunshine, huh?"

I looked at him, befuddled. "Who?"

He playfully slapped my leg. "Oh, shut-up," he said. "This whole time...I can't believe it was you!"

"I know. It seems pretty unbelievable. But I guess our mutual love of Saved By The Bell brought us together."

"I guess. When did you find out?"

"Not long ago. Right around the time you whopped me in the head with the football."

"How did you know?"

"Your name, the connection to your college and your jersey number. A few other clues that followed."

"Why didn't you just tell me when you found out?"

"This way seemed more fun to me. I mean, I'd say it turned out pretty well for both of us, wouldn't you agree?"

"Hey, I'm not complaining!" he assured me. "I just still can't believe it."

"What's more unbelievable? That we randomly found each other on this erotic story website, or that we just went from nothing to fucking in the span of a morning?"

He smiled. "Yeah, probably the latter." He laughed randomly.

"What?" I asked.

"I like how you said my original story moved too fast, that the characters hooked up too soon. But we-"

"Yeah, yeah, the irony is not lost on me," I replied.

"So, about what just happened," he began. "I swear I had no intention of going straight to sex like that. I mean, I figured we'd kiss and fool around a little, just take things slow."

"Don't feel bad," I assured him. "That was my intent, too. This just happened, and it felt right in the moment."

"So...that was your first time, right?"

"First time what?" I replied. He gave me an annoyed look. "Yes, I was a virgin before this."

"Had you ever even, you know...done anything with a guy before?"

"Nope."

"Kiss?"

"Nope."

"Wow," he said, looking off. "Big day for you then!"

"I'll say."

"You alright? I mean, that is a lot to do all of a sudden like that."

"And with my brother, no less."

Jet nodded. "And with your brother," he agreed.

I scooted over close to him, ignoring the wet mess that I just sat on. "It was perfect," I said, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "I have no regrets." He turned to me and kissed me, and once again we melted into one another.

"Wait, so are you on birth control?" he asked, suddenly pulling away from me.

"I...can be on birth control," I said slowly. "Just need to make that appointment."

"Shit," he muttered, leaning back into the couch. I felt bad, but fortunately he didn't get mad at me about it. "Guess I can't complain given that I got to cum inside you," he said. "Which, by the way, is my new favorite thing. But, maybe until you get that appointment, we'll just, uh...find other places for me to cum."

"Such as...?" I asked, crawling into his lap and straddling him.

"We've got all weekend to explore the possibilities," he replied, grabbing my butt and lifting me easily as he stood up.

He carried me effortlessly, my legs wrapped around his waist, to the edge of the room, pinning me up against the wall. We kissed ferociously, our tongues dancing around one another.

His cock pressed into my pussy, straining against the material of my underwear. Suddenly, as if having been overtaken by some external force, Jet dropped me to my feet, grabbed the front of my panties with both hands, and ripped them in two.

"What the fuck, dude!?" I exclaimed, taken aback.

"What?" he said, standing back, pieces of my underwear in each hand.

"I loved that underwear!" I said. "I could've just stepped out of them if you asked me!"

"Oh," he replied. "I thought...I figured they were soiled and ruined anyway."

"We could've just washed them, Jet!"

"Oh. Sorry...got caught up, you know?" He meekly held out his arms, offering me the remnants of my underwear. I snatched them, offering him a smile in the process.

"Bad boy," I scolded playfully, grabbing his hand. "C'mon, let's go find a bed somewhere."

He accepted my hand and let me lead him. "I'll buy you a new pair just like them!" he promised as we walked down the hall.

"I imagine you'll be buying me lots of pairs of underwear in the future," I said, stopping at my parent's bedroom.

"Here?" he asked, looking in at Mom and Dad's bed.

"Why not?"

"Won't that be kind of...icky? You know, doing it in our parents' bed?"

"That's rich, coming from the guy who just ripped his sister's panties off of her."

He thought for a moment. "Fair point," he said as he grabbed my arms, lifted me in the air, and tossed me lightly onto their bed.

"Weee!" I exclaimed like a foolish child as I fell back on the mattress. In no time at all he was beside me, lifting my shirt off of my body, the last article of clothing either of us were wearing. He reached behind me and grabbed my bare ass once again, guiding my leg towards him and draping it over his side.

Our hands roamed freely over each other's bodies as we made out for what felt like hours, each of us perfectly content to sit on the precipice of our orgasms that we both knew would get here eventually.

"I wanna go down on you," he said to me, finally pulling his face away from mine.

"That's funny, 'cause I was just thinking about putting my lips around your cock."

"Hmm, decisions decisions."

"I'm no expert or anything, what having gained most of my sexual knowledge from Saved By The Bell themed erotic stories...that you wrote, but I believe there is a way to achieve both things at once, yes?"

Jet looked at me with a fierce intensity. "You always were the smart one in the family," he said, turning himself over on his back and rotating 180 degrees so that his feet were by my head.

"That was pretty fast," I laughed, sitting up and examining his cock. This was my first close-up of a man's penis, and even though one had already been inside me, I found that I was briefly fascinated by simply looking at it.

"You good down there?" Jet asked after a minute of me silently staring.

"Yeah!" I replied, snapping out of my stupor. "It's just that I don't have one of these."

"And that's one of the main reasons I'm so attracted to you, Candy."

"Funny. So can you make it, like, do any tricks or anything?"

"You mean like...sit, stay, speak? That kind of stuff?" I glared at him. "Actually, it does do this really cool trick that I call the 'Spiderman'."

"Okay, that sounds pretty cool," I said. "What is that exactly?"

"It'll shoot out a whole bunch of this weird, sticky substance, but only if it moves around inside of something really warm and wet first. Wanna try it?" I reached over and flicked his erection at the tip. "Ow!" he exclaimed. "Watch those nails, Candy!"

"You're lucky I'm so horny right now," I said as I lowered my mouth onto his waiting cock. It was an amazing sensation feeling a penis inside of my mouth for the first time. It was soft and hard at the same time, and for a split second I had a strange urge to bite down on it just a bit. Thankfully for Jet's sake, the moment passed, and I instead slowly started moving my mouth up and down as I had seen in videos before.

I was just about to ask if I was doing it right, but Jet's constant moaning and thrusting of his hips told me all I needed to know. After several minutes of experimenting, I started to feel like I was in a rhythm, and began moving my hand up and down his shaft in conjunction with my lips. I was surprised to find that I kind of enjoyed the sensation of giving head.

Suddenly, I felt Jet's hands reaching out for my hips and softly try to pull me towards him.

"Everything okay?" I asked, popping my mouth off of his dick with a loud smacking sound.

"Yeah, it's great," he said softly. "But didn't you want to...you know, sit on my face or something?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied, eagerly moving over and straddling Jet's face.

"Wow," I heard him say from beneath me.

"What?"

"You're...you're beautiful down here." I felt myself blush, which seemed silly given all that we'd done to each other at this point. "I mean, you're beautiful all over, of course. But...I am literally staring at perfection right now."

"That is the best, and most bizarre, compliment I've ever received," I replied. "I think you-OH FUUUUUUUCK!" Just then, Jet's face had lifted up, and he ran his tongue right across my wet slit.

I closed my eyes and focused on the sensation from below, envisioning everything that I was feeling. His tongue easily parted my labia and instantly found my clit. I felt it working in small, smooth circles around it, every now and then lapping directly on the protrusion itself. Not long after, his hands found my ass, and began squeezing and lightly smacking me as he continued his oral assault on my clit.

When his tongue slid further back to my opening, I pushed down on his face even more, silently begging his tongue to slide into me further. His entire face felt like it was buried and lost in me somewhere wonderful. I felt him bobbing his head back and forth as he moved his tongue in and out of my sopping wet pussy, his hands holding my ass apart the whole time. I was briefly concerned that I was grinding on his face too hard, but figured if it was a problem he'd just let me know somehow.

Eventually he guided his tongue back to my clit, where it felt the best to me. I did not expect, however, in this moment to feel something push inside of me.

"Fuuuuck, is that your thumb?" I asked, moving my hips around on his face.

"Mmhmm," he replied, the humming of his voice adding a new layer to the experience. I dropped my head forward, feeling my hair cascade down around me. In that moment, I felt Jet push his own hips forward, bumping his cock softly against my face. Without thinking or hesitating, I opened my mouth wide and pushed down on him as far as I could, almost choking myself in the process. Jet moaned his appreciation, which felt wonderful against my clit, and I likewise moaned in pleasure, which I could tell felt good against the underside of his cock.

We went at each other like that for a while, neither of us wanting to stop.

"I wanna cum, but I want it in me too," I said between sucks.

"Just cum, baby," he said. "We've got all weekend for this." As crazy as it sounded, given that his face was buried in my crotch, and mine likewise into his, the simple act of him calling me "baby" really seemed to do it for me for some reason, and I felt myself climbing over the edge at that very moment.

With his cock buried deep inside of my mouth, I came hard on my brothers face, certain that I had just made a mess all over him. Right on cue, I instantly felt Jet buck his hips into my face, and a torrent of hot cum blasted me right in the back of my throat. I howled in pleasure at the sensations, both in my mouth and in my pussy. Holding on tight to his cock, I pulled my mouth off of him and took the rest of his nut all of my cheeks and nose, all the while my body shaking from my own orgasm.

As soon as we both finished, I collapsed on top of Jet, my vagina still on his face. He rewarded my efforts with soft kisses all over my inner thighs, ass, and pussy.

"My face is drenched in your cum," I heard him say. I turned myself around and looked at him.

"Wonder what that feels like?" I said jokingly, displaying my jizz covered face to him.

"Fuuuck, that's hot," he said, his eyes lightihg up the moment he saw me.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, moving closer to him and feeling a wave of playfulness come ove me. "You like seeing your sister's face covered in your fish dip?"

"Uhh..."

"I just loved sucking on your pork sword. Maybe next time you can drive it deep into my bat cave, what d'ya say?" I smiled at him, waiting for him to catch on.

"Okay, I see your point," he said, rolling his eyes. "Certain words are kind of a turn off in these situations. Thank you for helping me see the light."

"You're welcome!" I said, patting him lovingly on his stomach. "Seriously though, I really just want it in me next time," I replied. "I loved having you cum inside of me. Felt so incredibly...taboo."

"We will call the doctor today and get you on something!" he said eagerly. "In fact, where's my phone? I'll call now!"

"Doctor's office is closed on the weekend, Jet," I said. "We'll just have to live with it for now. I still have lots of places that could be fun to cum on."

"Indeed you do," he agreed.

"I still can't believe this," I said, shifting around to lay next to him.

"Ha, which part?"

"All of it! But mainly the part where I feel like a dirty little sister slut all of a sudden." His face looked concerned, but I smiled. "In a good way, I mean!"

"Yeah, it's pretty crazy. I've gotten off thinking about this for a while now. Well, a while meaning just a few days. But I really never believed we'd actually go this far!"

"I'm so glad we did, though."

"Fuckin' aye," he said in agreement.

I rested my head on his sweaty chest and laid beside him, feeling intenesly relaxed and at peace with the world.

"What made you start writing?" I asked after a bit.

"Honestly, you did," he said.

"How so?"

"Well, it's like I told you before, I was really missing my family this year, mostly you. I was hoping to maybe try and write something and let you read it, as a way to connect. Only, once I started writing, it just kind of evolved into..."

"Porn?" I finished for him

"Well...yeah. And I couldn't very well ask my little sister to read that."

"Little did you know," I said.

"Ha! Tell me about it." Once more, we fell into silence.

"So now what?" Jet asked eventually.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean...is this something that we, you know, do now?"

"I'd like to think so," I said, sitting up to look at him once more. "Unless you're thinking like, just until Mom and Dad get back or something?" I asked, hoping that wasn't the case.

"No, of course not!" he replied. "I just meant, like...what are we now? Other than sick, perverted fucks, of course."

I laughed. "I don't know," I said, thinking about it. "Let's just be us for now and see how things go. No need to plan too far ahead, right?"

"That works for me."

"So for now, how about we think short term, like...maybe I go wash your cum off of my face."

"But you wear it so well!" he whined.

I laughed, dismissing his comment. "Then let's just see how the day goes. Of course, you'll need to fuck me again at some point soon, because really we've gone too long without it now."

"Agreed," he said. "What about when Mom and Dad get back?"

I shrugged. "We'll just have to work around their schedules, I guess. Late nights will probably be our window."

"You think you'll be able to keep your hands off of me around them?" he said jokingly.

"I hope so. You think you'll be able to keep that thing concealed when we're all together?" I asked, lightly petting his soft penis.

"Probably not," he said truthfully. "I can just fold it up into my waistband, though."

"You can do that!?" I asked, genuinely fascinated.

"Of course."

"Wow."

"So...what about when I leave for Detroit again?" he asked after a brief silence.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that was a thing," I said, sad at the thought.

"Well, you've got spring break in April, right?" he said. "I hear Detroit is a real popular destination for teens looking for a good time on spring break, what with all the...decrepit buildings and all."

"Haha, yeah that could be fun!" I said, imagining a week of uninterrupted sex with Jet.

"Then you've got your summer break. I mean, I'll be working out and practicing during the day, but if you wanted to just hang out at my place during the summer..."

"Oh, I see how it is," I said, feigning anger. "You go off to work all day and expect me to sit at home, waiting patiently until you get back, ready and eager to fuck. Is that what you want?"

"Uh...kinda," he said, clearly not sure if I was being serious or not.

"Yeah, me too," I said with a shrug.

"Then maybe you could, if you wanted to, that is...go to college near me?"

"Like, in Michigan?"

"Yeah! There are plenty of good schools nearby."

1...67891011