Sister Golden Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure I could relate to this a little," he responded eventually.

"Tell me about the girl, then," I said. "What do you picture when you think of the sister in this story?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, what does she look like?"

"Um...probably blonde hair again. Unless you think I should change it up?"

"You should do whatever you think is right. What about her body?"

"Nice body."

"Be specific. I assume she'll have great legs?"

"Good assumption. She has gorgeous legs."

"Ass?"

"Perfect ass. Very...squeezable. She's constantly walking around in a little pair of shorts."

"Are they pink?" I asked brazenly, looking down at my own little pink shorts that I constantly wore.

"Yeah...how'd you know?" he wrote back.

"Lucky guess. What about her tits?" I had never asked him about my chest before, and I was curious to see how he'd describe it. Assuming he was thinking of me, which I was confident he was.

"Equally perfect," he wrote almost immediately. "Just...the perfect size for her body frame. Nothing crazy big or anything. They're just hers, and therefore...perfect."

"Are they 'squeezable', as you say?" I asked, bringing my hand up to my chest and softly caressing my modest cleavage.

"A hundred percent." I pushed my hand slightly inside of my low cut shirt that I was wearing, tracing my fingers around my soft breasts.

"What's her name going to be?"

"Her name?"

"I need to know her name."

After a brief pause, he responded. "Mandy," he said. I squeezed my tit softly, lightly tugging my erect nipple in the process.

"That's a nice name," I said.

"His name is Chet."

"Another nice name."

"The story might start off with them sitting together on the couch, just watching TV or something. She'll say she's cold and snuggle up next to him."

"Why doesn't she just get a blanket?"

"The dog pissed on it earlier and it's in the wash."

I let go of my boob and chuckled. "Ooh, that's hot!" I replied jokingly.

"Haha, well it will be. She snuggles up next to him to get warm, wearing her little pink shorts of course."

"Does he touch her leg?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, but just to see how cold she is. Maybe somewhere modest, like her knee. But then, without knowing why, his hand slowly starts to slide up her thigh. He hears the softest of moans escape her mouth." As I read, my own hand had started to graze the inside of my thigh. "Then her legs part just a little as his hand reaches the bottom of her little shorts. He feels a warmth radiate from between her legs."

"I can picture this so easily, Irish," I typed, laying back in bed and sliding my shorts off of my body.

"Before they know it they're kissing passionately. I know it's kind of sudden, but it just feels right and they go with it."

"Maybe she crawls over into his lap and straddles him," I typed with one hand as my other one was busy fingering my clit. "And since he's so big and strong, maybe he grabs her underneath her ass and lifts her up into the air, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist as they continue to make out feverishly." I lifted my shirt and bra up to underneath my neck so that my tits were exposed. I took my hand briefly away from my pussy and started toying with my nipples once more.

"They don't have sex yet, though," he typed. "He just holds her up and kisses her for what feels like forever. Their tongues glide in and out of each other's mouths."

"She can feel him through her shorts, though," I replied. "You know, all erect and whatnot. She's able to grind up against him just right so that he's hitting her in the exact spot that will lead her to an orgasm." I had pushed my fingers inside of my vagina at this point, feeling the warm wetness gush out of me.

"He notices this and pushes her up against a nearby wall, letting her use him to ride out an intense orgasm as he squeezes her ass and sucks on her neck," he replied.

"Oh god, Irish, please tell me you're picturing you and your sister like I am," I typed bluntly.

"Fuck yeah I am," he replied immediately.

At this I tossed my phone aside, bringing my second hand down to work my clit as the first one stayed put inside me. I could almost feel Jet's hands on my ass and the hard wall behind my back as I pushed up against him. I closed my eyes tightly and easily pictured the scene, my brother overpowering me and holding my comparably small body up with the greatest of ease as I rode him freely. In a matter of seconds I was cumming, arching my back and biting my lip as a means to not make any noise. My body shook with pleasure as I felt a burst of hot liquid pour out of me and onto my hand. Finally, after what felt like longer than it probably was, my body collapsed comfortably on my bed.

My sheets already ruined anyway, I wiped my hand on my bed to clean it before picking up my phone. "Yep, I think that'll be pretty hot, dude," I typed back.

*****

"Alright, so you guys know that me and your dad will be going out of town for a couple of days starting tomorrow, right?" my mom asked the next day at lunch.

"Uhh...no," I replied. "How would I have known that?"

"Did I not tell you, Candy?" she asked.

"No. Did she tell you?" I asked, turning to Jet beside me.

"Yeah, I knew," he said. "She told me a while back."

I shook my head and clicked my tongue. "Typical," I said with an undertone of annoyance. The truth was that I really didn't care that she didn't tell me. I was so wrapped up in my big brother romance that she could have told me that I was being removed from all the family photos and replaced with a second copy of Jet, and I wouldn't have batted an eye.

"Sorry dear," she said genuinely. "Jet's just out and about more so I see more of him. You stay cooped up in your room all the time-"

"Mom, it's fine," I said softly. "Where are you guys going anyway?"

"Fishing!" Dad chimed in.

"Yep, fishing," Mom said in a dull tone. "With Phil and Tim."

"Aww, Phil and Tim!" I said, remembering not so fondly my encounter with them in the grocery store hours before Jet's return.

"They're bringing their wives, too," Dad added. "We thought it'd be fun to have the little women along, that way they can cook and maybe do a little cleaning around-OW!" Dad exclaimed, rubbing his head wear Mom had just placed a well placed slap. "Sorry dear, I was just kidding," he said in a defeated voice.

"Anyway," Mom began, turning her attention back to us, "we'll be leaving at first light tomorrow, so you kids will be on your own for food for a couple days' worth of meals. Are you gonna need any spare cash or anything?"

"I don't know, maybe," I began. "Jet, how many millions do you currently have in the bank?"

Jet feigned thought. "Hmm...definitely less than five," he said without missing a beat.

"Oh. Yeah, better leave us a twenty, Mom."

"Yeah, yeah," Mom said with a smile. "I guess you guys will be fine."

"Sure we will." On a whim, I had an idea that I just had to run with. Something that I hoped would make Jet visibly squirm in his seat. "So Mom, Dad," I began, "you guys are pretty old, right?"

Mom lifted her hand and showed it to me. "Not too old to plant one of these on the back of your head," she threatened with a half serious look.

"She'll do it," Dad chimed in, rubbing his head once more.

"It's just that I heard this old song on the radio today," I continued, "and I was wondering if you guys could tell me the name of it, or possibly who sings it."

"If you start humming a tune from the 1920's or something I swear to god..." Mom threatened, showing me her hand once more.

"No, no," I said. "It sounds like maybe it's from the '70's. Umm...how did it go?" I paused briefly and pretended to think. "Well I tried to make it Sunday, but I got so damn depressed," I sang.

"Sounds familiar," Dad said. "Keep going."

I sang a few more lines from the song up to a point where the singer says "well I keep on thinkin' 'bout you, sister golden hair surprise".

"Oh, it's called Sister Golden Hair, I think," Mom exclaimed.

"Yeah, I think that's right," Dad agreed.

"Oh, really?" I said, glancing over at Jet. I noticed that he had become very interested in his plate of food in front of him all of a sudden. "Sister Golden Hair, huh?"

"Yep, good song, too," Mom said.

"I had forgotten about that song," Dad said. "Haven't heard it in a while."

"Well, I heard it today and decided that it is my new favorite song. At least for now. I'm gonna have to add it to my playlist...wait, what was it called again?"

"Sister Golden Hair," Mom repeated.

"Oh right, Sister Golden Hair," I said loudly, making sure to enunciate each word as much as possible. Jet seemed to flinch as I spoke, and if I didn't know any better, I would have said his face had turned bright red.

"So you guys have any plans for while we're gone?" Mom asked us.

"Not really," Jet said, still not looking up from his food.

"What about you, Candy?" she asked.

"I don't know," I replied, feeling another wave of shenanigans approaching. "This is the part where the kids are supposed to throw a huge party while the parents are out of town, right? We'll have kegs and beer pong and all kinds of madness. What d'ya say, Chet?" I made sure to hit the ch- sound as clearly as I could.

Immediately Jet's head snapped up. He stared at me with big, scared eyes.

"What did you just call him?" Mom asked.

"Did you just call your brother 'Chet'?" Dad added.

"Did I?" I asked with a sly grin, not taking my eyes off of Jet's.

"I think you did, dear," Mom said.

"Oh...oops!" I said dismissively. "Just a little slip of the tongue. Sorry, bro. If you want, you could get me back and accidentally call me..." I stopped, pretending to think for a bit while Jet stared at me in anticipation. "Oh I know!" I exclaimed suddenly. "How about Mandy?"

"Or you guys could call each other by your actual names?" Mom suggested.

"I guess," I pouted. "Chet and Mandy just sound like a pair of siblings who really know how to have a good time. Don't you agree, Jet?"

I could tell that Jet must have had a whirlwind of thoughts coursing through his head. I had wanted to be obvious to the point of pretty much being a dead give-away, and I felt that I had accomplished that based on the look on his face. I made sure not to break eye contact first. I just stared him in the eyes, even going so far as to nod my head knowingly ever so slightly. Eventually he just shook his head and looked away, but for the rest of the meal, every now and then Jet would glance at me questioningly, and each time I would meet his gaze with that same sly gin on my face.

After lunch, I didn't really see much of Jet the rest of the day. He seemed to be content with shutting himself in his room. I suspected that I pretty much had everything to do with that, although I wasn't completely sure. It was a shame because I had been hoping to drop some more not so subtle hints his way until he reached something of a breaking point, but that was harder to do without him physically around.

Fortunately, I knew someone who probably had a good chance of getting something out of him.

"Hey, you there, Irish?" I typed in our shared message thread as I sat out on the back porch. I had camped there as a way to stay out of sight so that if he did leave his room, he'd maybe think the coast was clear of my presence. Then I could pounce on him. Figuratively, that is.

It took a while for him to answer, but eventually he did. "Yep," he said simply.

"I see your story got a few more comments," I said, keeping things light and simple at first. "Very nice, very nice."

"Yeah."

"You gain any more followers?"

"A couple."

"Cool." I could tell that I was going to have to do most of the talking at first. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah."

"Okay...you sure?"

"I guess. Just thinking about stuff."

"Oh yeah? Is it...sister stuff, by chance?"

"Yep. How coincidental that you just know that."

I chuckled. "Right? Anyway...dude, that was some hot stuff we talked about yesterday."

"Yeah."

"Can I admit something to you, Irish?"

"...yes."

"It might be kind of shocking."

"Go on."

"Alright, well here goes." I waited almost a full minute before continuing, wondering if he was on the edge of his bed staring at his phone, freaking out about whether or not he was about to get confirmation to his suspicions. "I came so hard yesterday while we were chatting about you and your sister," I typed finally.

"Oh...wow," he replied. "That's kind of hot."

"My fingers got soaking wet."

"Oh my...did they really?"

"Yeah. I had to bite my lip to keep myself from moaning out loud, what with my brother's room right across the hall from mine."

"Your brother?"

"Yeah. Have I never mentioned that I have a brother?"

"You have not."

"Oh, well...I have a brother. A big brother."

"I see. That is news to me."

"Yeah. He moved out a few years ago, but is home with us now. Just for a little while though."

"Interesting."

"I hope he didn't hear me cumming yesterday."

"I'm certain he didn't."

"I do wonder though...would he have liked to have heard it?"

No response came in for a while. "My guess is that he would have loved to have heard it," he replied finally. "Can I make a confession myself?"

"Of course," I said.

"I've cum like five times since our conversation yesterday, each time thinking about my sister."

I felt myself flush. "That's pretty hot. Are you touching yourself now?"

"Yes."

"You hard?"

"Rock hard."

"You wanna go show your sister?" My heart was beating at an almost dangerous level.

"That'd be a bold move...Toxic Sunshine."

"But she'd like to see it."

"Would she?"

"Trust me."

"Should I just walk into her room and show her my dick, then?" he asked. "That seems a little over the top considering we've never so much as kissed."

"Then just go kiss her now," I urged, hearing myself breathing hard at the thought.

"You think that's a good idea?"

"Please do it, Irish. She wants it so bad."

"Maybe I will then..."

"She's not in her room, though," I added quickly. "I mean...I just have a feeling, is all. She's probably, I don't know...outside on the porch or something."

"Noted," he replied. Without getting out of my chair on the deck, I turned my head and stared through the kitchen window, waiting with electric terror for Jet's head to walk by. Just when I was about to pick my phone up and ask what was taking him so long, a flash of blonde hair moved slowly in the window, and in a few seconds Jet was opening the sliding door.

"Hey," I said in a shaky voice. We were still several paces away from each other, and Jet seemed content to just stay in the doorway for the time being.

"Hey," he replied simply. He just stood there, and the two of us stared deeply into each other's eyes, each daring the other to say or do anything.

"Did you...need something?" I asked, not able to take the silence any longer. He didn't respond, continuing to just stand there, taking deep breath after deep breath. My legs bounced up and down, all my nervous energy being released through them.

Finally, after what seemed like ages, he spoke. "You know...for the life of me, I can't remember what I came out here for."

"Are you sure?" I replied, begging him with my eyes and my tone for more than just that.

"Don't worry, though," he said. "I'm certain I'll think of it later." And with that, he retreated back into the house.

It was a weird feeling, because while I was certainly disappointed, it was also kind of a relief to not go down that road just yet. As bad as I thought I wanted it, it was a huge step to take.

My heart rate slowly returning to normal, I picked up my phone. "You chickened out, didn't you?" I typed with a smile on my face.

"How ever did you know that, I wonder?" he replied.

"Intuition," I said simply.

"It wasn't the right time."

"Why notttttttt?" I typed, hoping the addition of a bunch of extra "t's" would convey a whiny tone.

"Because...it just wasn't. It's like, you ever thought you knew something for sure, but there was this tiny little part of you, barely even existent, that thought that maybe you were wrong?"

"I guess..."

"I don't wanna be wrong about this. That could be bad."

"What's it gonna take for you to feel more confident, then?"

"You mean, short from a certain someone just flat out telling me exactly the thing that we both know to be true?"

"Other than that, yes."

"I guess...let's say my sister were just to randomly show up in the living room at a bizarre time. Like maybe...1:47 in the morning?"

"Okay...?"

"If she shows up at EXACTLY that moment, then I'll know, and that little part of me will shut up."

I could tell exactly what he was getting at. "You sure that's the time you want to choose?" I replied. "That's pretty late, and I'm pretty sure your sister gets sleepy WAY earlier than that. Isn't 10:47 at night just as random of a time?"

"It needs to be late, just to make sure anyone else in the house is sound asleep. My sister can set an alarm if she needs to."

I decided not to complain any further and just focus on the excitement ahead. "Then that's what she'll do," I replied.

"Good," he said. "See you then."

"You mean...her?"

"Sure."

*****

I was in bed by 8:00 that night, thinking that I'd be able to get a little rest before having to be up so late (or early depending on how you looked at it). This was, of course, a fruitless endeavor. Not only was it just simply too early to fall asleep, I was way too excited to turn my brain off. Actually, probably just more nervous than excited.

Was I really prepared to kiss my brother? Or, likewise, was Jet really going to kiss his sister? We'd both been insanely turned on by the idea of it, but when it came time to execute, would we go through with it?

I mean, I was pretty sure I wanted to fool around with him. Once you cum while thinking about a person, usually that means you'd like to make out a little or something. Of course, that person was usually not your sibling.

Maybe it was best not to over think it, I thought to myself. Just let the moment play out and hope for the best. What was the worst that could happen, right?

Laughing to myself, I got on my phone and tried to think of ways to distract my mind. Obviously, talking to "Irish" wasn't a choice. I had a moment of brief sadness when I realized that I'd never have that mysterious stranger on the other end of the hot-smut message thread to talk to again. In a weird way, it felt like I had lost a friend. I figured it would be nice in the long run, though, since I might be gaining a...big brother play thing?

Clearly not able to get him off of my mind, I opened up an internet browser and did a search for "Jet Orion". Several images popped up at the top of the page, with every single one of them showing my brother in either a Detroit Lions jersey or, to a lesser extent, a Notre Dame jersey. Maybe it was a hindsight is 20/20 type of situation, but seeing Jet in a Notre Dame jersey with the number 4 on it and the word "Irish" written at the top made me feel a little dumb for not figuring the whole thing out sooner.

The first thing I clicked on was his Wikipedia page, which was a surreal thing in the first place that it even existed. I read through a short little paragraph of his early life, then through the college years and all the greatness that he achieved, and finally through the first year of his professional career. I smiled as I thought about Candy from a month ago, and how she'd beat the shit out of me for reading this in the first place. My how times had changed, I thought to myself.

I went back to the search results and saw a news article about some sports talking head trashing Jet. I read through it and was surprised at not only how this jackass torched my brother for being overrated, but also at how fucking angry it made me. In that moment, probably for the first time ever, I felt sorry for Jet. This was probably going to be something he'd have to deal with for the rest of his career, having people talk shit about him just to get a headline. Maybe being a superstar quarterback had it's drawbacks after all.