Sister Golden Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't exactly afford out of state tuition, Jet."

"Oh stop," he said. "I will pay for whatever education you want, and then some."

"Really?"

"Hell yeah! And you could live with me too. If you wanted, I mean."

"Is that the price of my tuition?" I asked playfully. "Being your little stay-at-home cum slut?"

Jet shrugged. "Beats going into tens of thousands of dollars of debt," he said matter-of-factly.

I laid my head on his chest once more and relaxed. "That sounds nice."

We didn't get off of our parents bed the rest of the day hardly. We just laid there and talked about the future, napped, and had sex everywhere in between. 'Twas a good day.

______________

ONE YEAR LATER

______________

"It's third down and goal on the Raiders five yard line," the announcer said over the sound of tens of thousands of fans roaring with anticipation. "The Lions will have two chances at a touchdown here to seal the win and take home the Super Bowl trophy."

"Let's go Jet!" I called out stupidly from the sealed luxury box at the top of the stadium where no one outside of the room could hear me. I didn't care. It was the fucking Super Bowl, and my brother was just five yards and ten seconds away from winning the whole damn thing.

"The ball is snapped, and Orion hands it off to the running back for a gain of just a yard," the announcer continued, "and the Lions use their final timeout."

I watched, looking between the screen and the actual field, as Jet walked towards the sideline to talk with his coach. One more play to go, and if Jet could find the end zone, the trophy would be his. I looked around at the people in the room: my parents, various Lions executives, and other V.I.P.'s, and wondered if any of them felt as nervous as I did. I don't know why I felt competitive about that, but I like to think that they weren't, simply because they just weren't as close to Jet as I was.

Over the past year, he and I had bonded to the point of basically becoming one single entity. I strongly believed that I was feeling every emotion that Jet was feeling in that moment, to the point where I could even feel the weight of his uniform pressing down on me.

As the timeout started to end, I watched as all the players took their positions on the field once more. I paced back and forth, unable to sit still.

"He's got this!" my dad called out to everyone in the room with upmost confidence.

Finally, after a quick huddle, Jet took his position behind the center. He called down to one of his receivers some sort of instruction, causing the receiver to move further down the line. With the play clock winding down, Jet leaned forward, his hands tucked underneath his center, and called for the ball to be snapped.

Ball now securely in his hands, he dropped back and scanned the field. I panicked as I watched a Raiders defender closing in on his blind side, but thankfully the runningback dropped back and blocked him.

Finally, after several painfully tense seconds, Jet pulled his arm back and released a beautifully spiraled ball towards a wide open receiver at the back of the end zone.

Unfortunately, as if waiting for it, a Raiders player crossed right between the ball and the receiver and knocked it viciously to the ground. And with that, the Lions Super Bowl hopes would have to wait at least another year.

The luxury box was silent as we all watched a sea of silver and black storm the field, and the players in blue walked back towards the sideline, my brother most prominent amongst them.

"He needs me," I said all of a sudden, turning to others in the room. "I have to go to him now. How do I get to him?"

One guy, whose name and title I did not know, spoke up.

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to wait," he said. "He's got certain obligations to carry out before family can get to him. Interviews, probably a team meeting, too."

"Fine," I said. "But can you get me to where ever he'll be when he is available so I can see him as soon as possible?"

"Sure," the guy said. "Just follow me."

"We'll come too," my Mom said. I looked back at her and saw my dad huddled in a corner, sobbing."

"You deal with Dad," I said, pointing in his direction. "Just...let me take care of Jet." With that, I headed out behind the helpful man.

He led me to a small waiting area outside of the locker room where I sat and waited for what must have been an hour. Finally, the door to the locker room opened, and various Lions players began pouring out.

"How did he not see that defender?" one guy asked another as they walked away.

"You guys wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Jet!" I exclaimed boldly. The man stopped and stared me down dangerously, but I just looked him dead in his eye. Luckily for me, the guy he was with tugged on his arm and led him away.

After several more people exited the locker room, I still hadn't seen my brother.

"Excuse me," I asked a random person leaving the room, "is Jet still in there?"

"Yeah, but he might be a while," he said. "Hasn't even taken off his uniform yet."

"Okay, thanks," I said. I pushed open the door and went into the locker room, pretty sure that I wasn't allowed in. I looked around, not seeing very many people left, and quickly spotted Jet at a bench at the far end of the room.

"Hey," I said softly, taking his hand and sitting down next to him. "How you doing?"

"Meh," he responded sullenly. "Wait...what are you doing in here?"

"I just figured you needed me," I replied. "Or maybe I just needed you."

"Good call," he said, scooting closer to me and laying his head on my shoulder.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked tentatively.

"Not yet."

"You wanna hug?"

"No, also not yet. But thanks."

"You wanna fuck me?"

"Candy!" he exclaimed, looking around at the mostly empty room. "These guys know you're my sister!"

"There's hardly anyone left in here, and they're not listening."

"Still," he said.

"It might make you feel better," I suggested.

"It would definitely make me feel better," he agreed, perking up all of a sudden. "But it's not an option at the moment."

"Why not? Look, that guy's leaving, and those two guys over there haven't looked this way at all since I came in." I surveyed the room some more. "Those are showers back there behind that wall, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, just take me back there. Look, I'm even wearing a dress, so you could easily slip it in."

He smiled, looking around the room and considering his options. "I'm not so sure I could even get it up right now, given my mood," he said glumly.

I leaned over into him and placed my hand on his crotch, biting his ear in the process. Instantly I felt his penis move against my hand and start to swell.

"Ha," I snorted. "Yeah, obviously that won't be a problem. Now come on, let's go." I stood up, grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards the showers.

"You're serious right now?"

"Come fuck your baby sister, Jet," I whispered to him. "I bet none of those nasty Raiders players are gonna get to do that tonight."

"You're certainly right about that," Jet agreed, allowing himself to be led away finally.

We rounded the corner into the shower room, steam still fresh around us. I guided Jet into taking off his jersey and shoulder pads, then leaned into him and kissed him fiercely. He kissed back with equal passion, immediately dropping his hands to my ass.

"That's right, baby," I said, turning myself around to face the shower wall, poking my butt out at him in the process. "Get it in me, Jet."

He did not hesitate any more at that point. He pulled his silver uniform pants down just far enough so that his cock just popped out the top, already completely hard and ready to go. Together, we lifted my dress up to my waist, exposing my bare ass to him.

He leaned forward into me, pushing me softly against the tile wall and resting his cock in between my ass.

"Not the time or place to try anal for the first time, Jet," I said playfully, looking back at him.

"I know, I just like pushing it in there sometimes," he said.

"Oh, I'm well aware of that. Now hurry up and do me before we really do get caught."

He lowered the head of his penis down to my opening and easily worked his way inside of me. I stood perfectly still, my face and hands against the cool wall, feeling his whole length bottom out deep inside my pussy.

"That's right, baby, get in there," I encouraged, pushing my ass out even further towards him. His large hands firmly grabbed my hips and held me steady as he began fucking me from behind. I pushed back against him at first with each thrust, then finally settled into a place where I just let him have his way with me.

"Oh fuck, Candy, you feel so good right now," he said as his pace quickened. One of his arms dropped down underneath my waist and held me steady as he leaned forward on top of me, grabbing the back of my blonde hair and pulling my head back.

"Yes Jet!" I cried out softly. "Do it baby!" His thrusting became more intense, and having experienced this moment with him hundreds of times at this point, I steadied myself for his orgasm.

Much to my surprise, just before he came, he pulled out of my pussy and placed his cock on the small of my back, gifting me with ropes of hot cum all over my lower back, hips, and ass.

"Holy shit, Jet!" I said, keeping myself steadied until one last spurt of cum landed directly on my asshole. "That was...not what I expected."

"Was it okay?" he asked, stepping back and lifting his pants back over his cock.

"Yeah!" I assured him, turning back to face him and adjusting my dress back into place.

"Spur of the moment kind of thing," he explained. "I just really wanted to see it on you."

"I'm totally good with that."

"You, uh...want a towel?"

I felt around behind me, already feeling the moisture of his cum on my dress. "Nah, I'll be fine. You know I don't like wiping you away."

"One of the many things I love about you." He stepped foward and wrapped his arms around me, kissing me sweetly on my forehead. "Thank you, Candy," he said sincerely.

"Any time, dude," I said, resting my head on his shoulder. "Can I be honest though?"

"Sure."

"Win or lose, I was always planning on doing this. I figured if you won, it would be like a prize or something. And, well, if you lost..."

"The most perfect pick-me-up anyone could ask for," Jet finished. We just stood there for a while, no longer caring if anyone saw us, not caring about the people who were waiting for us to come out. It was just us, the way it always should have been. Me and my golden-haired quarterback brother, embracing as one.

1...67891011