Sister Golden Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh, he can just wipe his tears with his millions of dollars," I said out loud to myself, continuing to look through more things online about Jet.

"Hey, Candy?" I heard from outside my shut door. My palms began to sweat as soon as I registered Jet's voice.

"Yeah, come in!" I said shakily.

"Whatcha doin'?" he asked, lingering in my doorway.

"Just reading about you," I said, deciding that it felt good to just be straight up with him about something for the first time in a while.

"Really? What?" I silently held up my phone towards him. He approached me and took the phone in his hand. "Oh yeah, this guy," he said, skimming the page before handing the phone back to me. "That guy does not like me at all."

"Yeah, he said you're decision making is too slow, your vision is garbage, and that you have the footwork of a toddler in high heels."

"Hmm...hadn't heard the high heels crack just yet."

"Doesn't that piss you off?"

Jet shrugged. "It's his job to be critical. I actually agree that I need to work on all those things. But I also know that he's exaggerating for the sake of getting attention. It's whatever."

"Want me to beat him up?" I asked, only half joking.

Jet smiled. "I'm not sure I want to allow him to add 'baby sister fights his battles for him' to his list. But I'll keep it in mind." He retreated back to the doorway.

"Was there something you needed, by the way?" I asked before he left.

He turned back to look at me, letting his gaze linger a few moments. "Just to say goodnight, and...see you later." Before I could respond, he walked out, shutting my door behind him

*****

At 1:40 in the morning I was awakened by the sound of my alarm on my phone. I wasn't sure what time I had fallen asleep, but I knew it hadn't been too long before the alarm sounded.

Despite my intense sleepiness, I easily popped out of bed and opened my door. Jet's door was shut and his light was off, which made me happy since it meant I could get to the living room a little early and be the first one there. Somehow going in first made me less nervous, but I couldn't quite explain why.

I made a very quick pit stop in the bathroom to pee, rinse my mouth with mouthwash, and fluff out my hair a bit. When I left the bathroom, I checked once more and saw that Jet's door was still closed. It was still three minutes before we said we'd meet, so it made sense that he hadn't emerged just yet.

Quickly but quietly, I tiptoed down the hall, through the dark kitchen, and into the pitch black living room. The silence was deafening, and I was all too aware of my heavy breathing and rapid pulse. Walking with my arms feeling out for obstacles in front of me, I went over to where I knew the table beside the couch was and reached out for the lamp that sat upon it. Instead of feeling the hard metal knob of the lamp, however, my fingers grazed up against somebody's hand.

"Hey, Candy," a husky voice whispered right beside my ear.

"OH, FUCK!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, terror coursing through my body. My arms extended outward and flailed about randomly, searching irrationally for the perceived threat. I knocked the lamp off the table and it hit the floor with a loud thud. I continued my assault into the darkness, punching and swatting at the air in front of me until finally, bringing my left hand sideways across my body, I landed a hard chop right into my poor brother's throat.

"Oh shit!" I said in a panic, finally coming to my senses and realizing what I had done. Somewhere in the darkness in front of me I heard Jet fall to the floor and begin gasping for air.

"Oh man, I'm so sorry!" I said quietly, hoping in vain that my parents hadn't heard the commotion. "I didn't know you were in here and you scared the shit out of me! Are you okay!?"

Jet responded with a series of gurgles and gasps.

"What the hell is going on out here!?" I heard from the kitchen as two sets of footsteps quickly approached. A moment later the overhead light of the living room turned on and I looked behind me to see my parents looking horrified, my father holding a baseball bat and my mother menacingly holding a bottle of foot powder.

"Everything's fine!" I insisted as Jet rolled around on the floor behind me.

"What the...Jet, your arm!" my dad exclaimed as he ran to Jet's side, almost knocking me over in the process, and immediately began looking his throwing arm over from shoulder to wrist. Jet managed to give a thumbs up with his throwing arm while holding his throat with his other hand. Relief washed over Dad's face as he sat back on the floor.

"What the hell happened out here?" my mom asked, looking to me for answers.

"It was just an accident!" I replied. "We were...I was helping Jet workout, and...well, it's kind of hard to explain...it all happened so fast."

I looked at my mom, hoping to find that she was satisfied with my weak explanation. "Go on," she urged quietly.

"Well, Jet was trying this new workout where he holds his arms out in front of himself...like this," I explained, holding my arms out in an awkward way in front of me. "And then I stand in front of him and grab his hands, and...well, I don't really know what was supposed to happen next because somehow my hand flew forward and hit him right in the throat. Then he fell back and knocked the lamp over."

"But why were the lights off?" she asked skeptically.

"Oh, um...Jet, you wanna explain that part?" I asked, turning back to him for help. Jet coughed several times, shaking his head and pointing to his throat.

"Okay," I continued, racking my brain for answers. "Jet explained it to me, but I'm sure I'll butcher it. He said...he said there was a study done that showed...it showed that the heat that's emitted from light, um...it gets into the muscles when you're working out and makes it so that you don't have to work so hard, and that makes for a less intense workout. So he works out with the lights off to get a better workout!" Mom raised her eyebrow and studied my face, then leaned her head over to look at Jet behind me. Jet simply coughed and nodded, giving my explanation a thumbs up.

"It's cutting edge science," I added unnecessarily.

"Right," my mom said slowly. Thankfully, she didn't seem interested in pursuing the subject further at the moment, and she turned and headed out of the living room, shaking her head as she did.

"Well, thanks for the heart attack, guys," my dad said as he lifted himself off the floor. "Just...get this lamp picked up and try to be more quiet, okay? Me and your mom have to be up and out of here at first light for our trip. Jet, you sure you're not injured?"

"M'fine," Jet managed to choke out with a raspy voice.

"Yeah I'm fine too, Dad," I said. "Thanks for checking in."

Dad grunted in acknowledgement of me, which was nice, and then headed back to bed himself.

"I am so sorry, dude," I whispered once Dad was out of earshot. "It was just instinct. Fight over flight, you know? I thought you were in your room and, well, when I heard a voice and felt a hand going for the lamp, I panicked. Seriously, are you okay?" I knelt on the floor beside him and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm good," he said, his voice sounding labored. "I think maybe I'll just go to bed though."

"Yeah, that's probably for the best," I replied, feeling the disappointment of messing up what could have been a magical moment.

I picked the lamp up and placed it back on the table. "Well, goodnight Jet," I said glumly as I turned to leave.

"Hey Candy?" he said, his voice slowly turning back to normal.

"Yeah?"

"Sorry I was so overly...punctual. Guess I got a little eager or something."

"That's understandable," I said with a smile. "Maybe that's something we can work on this weekend, you know? Since Mom and Dad will be gone and we'll be...all alone."

"That sounds....fantastic."

"Um, also...you just kind of...acknowledged the thing. You know, how you said you were too early?"

Jet smiled coyly. "First of all, I have no idea what you're talking about," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Secondly, you technically acknowledged 'the thing' just now too."

"Touche, big brother," I said. With that, I turned and headed back to my room and crawled into bed. A small part of me was disappointed at how things had turned out, but with the impending absence of my parents, I found that I really didn't care all that much, and easily drifted off with naughty thoughts about my upcoming weekend alone with my brother.

*****

The next morning I got out of bed, surprisingly early, and on a whim decided to make breakfast for me and Jet. After ensuring that Mom and Dad were officially out of the house, I slipped into my least modest pair of underwear, a tight little v-neck shirt, and headed into the kitchen. Jet's door was closed, and this time I stood outside of it and listened for signs of his breathing to make sure that he was actually in there. Sure enough, the sounds of light snoring poured through his door, and I headed into the kitchen.

I wasn't exactly what you'd call a great cook, but I had made enough breakfast foods in my day that I was confident that I wouldn't screw it up too bad. I put on a pot of coffee to start with, hoping that the smell would waft into Jet's room and slowly start to wake him up. I found a few strips of bacon in the fridge, threw that into the pan, and started heating it up. I buttered a couple of pieces of bread and put them in the toaster, then prepared a cheesy scrambled eggs mixture.

It was fun having free reign in the kitchen. I danced around from one station to another, humming softly to myself as I did. After the toast was done, I turned towards the cabinets to get some plates, and was startled to see Jet standing in the doorway, quietly staring at me with a smile on his face.

"Oh!" I exclaimed when I saw him.

"Guess I'm playing with fire these days by not announcing my presence, huh?" he said, rubbing his throat gently.

"Seems to be the case," I replied. He was shirtless, and without caring if he noticed, I let my eyes dance around his naked, toned torso. Actually, I was really hoping that he would notice.

"My senses are really enjoying themselves this morning," he said. "The smell of breakfast; the sound of your melodic humming; the, uh...sights." At this, as if in response to me, he let his eyes wander carelessly down my body.

"Sights, huh?" I replied. "Why, whatever do you mean?"

He shrugged. "Things just look nice in here, that's all. This morning in particular, of course. Don't burn the bacon, Candy."

"Oops!" I said, turning back to the stove. It wasn't burned, but it was seconds away from it.

"I like it extra crispy anyway," he assured me.

After I finished cooking the eggs, we sat down at the table, our plates overflowing with hot breakfast, and slowly ate.

"Thanks for making breakfast, Candy," Jet said after taking a sip of coffee. "Mmm, that's good coffee!"

I shrugged. "Maxwell House."

"Well, you got the ratio just right."

"Thank you."

We ate mostly in silence after that, neither of us daring to bring up the events of the previous night. We would exchange looks every now and then, each time letting our eyes linger that much longer.

"Any plans today?" I asked as I finished up my last bite of eggs.

"I'll probably go for a long run, but not until later in the afternoon," Jet replied. "You?"

I shrugged. "Probably just sit around here all day, as usual. I might see if Ally wants to hang out."

"Oh," he said as he finished up his coffee.

"But, maybe not until the afternoon. Maybe while you're on your run or something."

"Okay, cool. Wanna-"

"-go watch TV?" I finished for him with a smile.

He laughed. "We're pretty predictable, huh?"

"I'd be willing to bet that we aren't THAT predictable, actually," I countered with a flirtatious smile.

"You're probably right," he agreed, letting his gaze linger for a while. "So, why don't I clean up, and you go pick something out to watch?"

"Sounds good." While he cleaned, I went back to our rooms and got our phones. I went in the living room and sat right in the middle of the sofa and propped my feet up on the coffee table, curious to see where Jet would sit when he got in. As I was looking through all the streaming selections on TV, he entered the room. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched as he assessed the room briefly, clearly not sure where to sit. Thankfully it didn't take him long to decide, and he plopped himself down right beside me, our bodies touching one another.

"How about Saved By The Bell?" I asked, looking at him with a coy smile.

"You know, that is exactly what I had in mind," he replied. I clicked on a random episode and played it. I snuggled myself up even closer to Jet, being so bold as to even cross my bare leg over top of his. He put his arm around me and pulled me close, my head resting on his smooth chest. I could hear his heart beat, it's speed rivaling my own.

Knowing full well that he would easily be able to see everything, I grabbed my phone and went straight to my message thread with Irish.

"So how did last night go with your sister?" I typed, holding my phone out conveniently in front of both of us. Right on cue, Jet's phone chimed. I grabbed his phone too and handed it over to him.

"I think you have a new message or something, Jet," I said playfully.

Jet took his phone and mine and tossed them both aside. "Let's cut the bullshit, Candy," he said, turning his face towards mine.

"Okay," I breathed just as his mouth softly pressed into mine. I moaned as our lips locked together, our little game of cat and mouse finally coming to an end. My arms snaked around his neck and pulled him in closer, and unintentionally we fell back on the couch, him ending up on top of me. He pulled his face briefly back and smiled down at me. Not wanting to waste another second, however, I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him back down onto me, our lips once again finding each other.

He let his whole weight lay on top of my outstretched body, and the pressure felt really good on me. I put my hands behind his head and played with his hair a little as we kissed. After a few minutes, Jet pushed his tongue deep into my mouth, and I opened wide and moaned loudly, accepting every inch of it. For the first time I noticed that Jet's penis was fully hard and pressing firmly into my groin. I clamped my legs around him even tighter and pushed myself into him. He responded as I had hoped and began moving his body against me, his hardness perfectly pressing into my clit.

"Candy, should we-" he breathed, but knowing exactly what he was going to say and not wanting to hear anything about it, I pulled his face back down to mine and plunged my tongue as far into his mouth as I could. Thankfully, he just simply kissed me back and began grinding on me even harder.

We stayed like that for a while, just making out like crazy people and grinding ourselves up against each other. At some point, Jet pried his mouth off of mine. Just as I began to protest, his lips locked onto my neck and softly started sucking me, causing goosebumps to pop up all up and down my body. I moaned in pleasure, arching my head back to give him more surface area to work with. Before I knew it, his lips were traveling down to my chest. He kissed me through the material of my shirt, only barely letting his lips touch the curvature of my breasts. Without any sort of hesitation whatsoever, I reached down and pulled my shirt up to my neck, my bare tits coming into view. Not that he needed any help or anything, I pulled his head down to my chest and let him have his way with me, accepting of anything he wanted to do.

His hands came up and forcefully grabbed both of my breasts, squeezing them at just the right pressure. His lips moved all over my chest until finally he pried his hand away from one of my tits long enough to take my nipple into his mouth.

"Mmm, yes!" I cried out in pleasure as my whole nipple sank deep into his mouth. His tongue flicked the end of it in between sucks, and part of me felt like I could just cum right then and there. I once again focused my attention on my pussy, pushing against his cock harder than ever while he played with my tits. Perhaps sensing my impending climax, Jet continued his oral assault while holding himself stationary, as if allowing me to use his body to my discretion. I gladly acquiesced, and began rolling my hips into his rock hard dick in an increasing rhythm. Jet once more took both of my tits in his hands, this time tugging on my nipples while he buried his face in between them. His soft, curly blonde hair brushed up against my bare skin, and between that and everything else that he was doing to me, I had reached my limit.

My body shook with pleasure as I came harder than I ever had before, my big brother's face wedged between my boobs and his cock buried in the crease of my pussy. He held still for me until I was done, but then just when I thought I was coming down from the orgasm, he adjusted himself a little, and the process started back over again. Three more times I came after that, each one stronger than the last. Finally, not being able to take any more, I let my legs unclamp from around him and relaxed my body.

"Holy fuck, Jet!" I breathed. "That was-"

His mouth covered mine once more and just like that we were making out again. I was surprised to find that, even thought I had just cum a bunch of times, I was immediately ready for more.

I felt Jet's hands fall to somewhere below our waists. Thinking that he was just about to start fingering me or something, I shifted my head so that I could see. I was wrong, and instead he was working on removing his shorts.

"Oh, yes!" I exclaimed, urging him on. He removed his shorts and tossed them to the side, giving me a nice view of his magnificent cock. Granted I had never seen a penis outside of porn before, but I thought his was probably the nicest...and biggest...that I had ever seen.

He grabbed himself tightly in his hand, sitting up on his knees between my legs. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too. I opened my legs the best that I could within the restrictions of the couch, reached down, and pulled the material of my panties aside for him. After staring at my partially exposed vagina for a while, he looked at me questioningly. To give him reassurance, I wrapped my feet around behind his back and urged him forward.

He slowly crawled on top of me once more, bringing his face up to mine and kissing me some more. In the process of him getting on top of me, my hand had slipped away from my underwear, the material covering me again. Jet lifted himself up slightly and wedged his arm between us. I felt his fingers snake in between my legs and up to my underwear. I whimpered softly as I felt his fingers pull my underwear aside and brush up against my wet opening. His fingers dexterously pushed into my pussy, causing the two of us to breathe heavily into each other's mouths. I was extremely turned on by the wet sounds my vagina was making in response to his fingering.

Eventually he pulled his fingers out, but kept his hand there to hold my underwear to the side. I felt him push himself up a little more on my body until the soft head of his penis found my opening.

"Candy, are you sure-" he began once more, and once again I silenced him by kissing him, all the while urging him forward with my legs wrapped around him. He eased inside of me slowly, and at first I felt nothing but pure bliss. When he got a couple of inches in, however, I seized up and flinched.

"Are you okay?" he said, stopping himself immediately.

"Yes," I said in a shaky voice, not sounding very assuring, even to myself.

"We can stop," he said, although the look on his face was hopeful to the contrary.